[QUOTE=ankitaggarwal001;37692844]Mobistel Cynus T2 (Same as micromax a110)
This company has provided the jellybean update for our device yesterday.
Official download link:
1) copy the downloaded file to your sd card
2) Get to stock recovery via mobileuncle app.
(get stock recovery from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?tzn99974u1j878j
3) Now enter recovery mode (by pressing power and both volume buttons together)
4) Select recovery mode by pressing vol up button
5) select install zip from sd card
6) choose the folder in sd card where you have placed the jellybea zip. select that file.
7) now let it install
8) wipe dalvic cache from recovery
congrats!! now you are on jellybean.
NOTE:- first boot may takke upto 2 minutes.
- Replace the 'recovery.img' in the SP Flashtool file of V2 ROM with cwm recovery.img. from droidiser.com
- Load the scatter file and uncheck all options except recovery.img
- Run the flash tool. It will flash cwm recovery.
-download the cwm file from the given link and flash it via cwm.
- You are rooted.
Link for scatter file n flashtool:
ALTERNATIVE METHOD (DOESNT REQUIRE STOCK RECOVERY)
1) get mujahidali's bhokali v3 pre beta rom from here:- http://d-h.st/csx
2) flash via cwm/twrp recovery
3) for rooting:- Flash the update su binary from here: http://download.chainfire.eu/310/Sup...erSU-v1.04.zip
post here all your queries and doubts and i'll try to help (keep in mind that i accept that i am practically a noob and as usual i will not be responsible for any damage to your phone or sd card of anyhtin else!! Now get flashing
Alternative JB Roms for our phone
1. Ulefone Star N9776 JB 4.1.1 Kernel 3.4.0
2. AMOI N820/N821 JELLYBEAN official 4.1.1
However you will need to flash V2 ROM modem.img for them to work on our phone.
(Thanks to tata vista for pointing it out, and to the developers for making it happen)
Dont forget to hit thanks if this helps you.[/QUO
The roms works grate, thnx for it...