Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.1+] YouTube Downloader v6.7.3

1,613 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,626

Post Reply Email Thread
11th September 2019, 05:46 PM |#3811  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Hi app was working great but now I get invalid url,please try with another video (no_streams_found) any ideas why? Thanks

11th September 2019, 05:51 PM |#3812  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
So, as of this morning, the app doesn't seem to work anymore. Whenever I try to download a video, I get the "invalid url,please try with another video (no_streams_found)" message. This happens with EVERY video. My guess is that Youtube has changed their algorithm again.
11th September 2019, 06:30 PM |#3813  
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 1,661

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfionix

So, as of this morning, the app doesn't seem to work anymore. Whenever I try to download a video, I get the "invalid url,please try with another video (no_streams_found)" message. This happens with EVERY video. My guess is that Youtube has changed their algorithm again.

Confirmed
11th September 2019, 06:36 PM |#3814  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,626

Donate to Me
More
Hello guys, yes the app will not work for ANY video, until an update. This time they changed the html page a bit. So it's not only for the videos with encrypted signature, but for everything.

I'm working on it right now.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 07:49 PM |#3815  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I was having the same issue so I tried to upgrade the app manually and now it won't even install. It gives me an error when I try to install it. I'm running a stock ATT Note 9.
11th September 2019, 09:17 PM |#3816  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewis559

I was having the same issue so I tried to upgrade the app manually and now it won't even install. It gives me an error when I try to install it. I'm running a stock ATT Note 9.

@chewis559, uninstall YTD and wait until the developer updates the app so it will work properly once again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pseudonym58 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pseudonym58 Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 10:15 PM |#3817  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

Hello guys, yes the app will not work for ANY video, until an update. This time they changed the html page a bit. So it's not only for the videos with encrypted signature, but for everything.

I came in to report the issue but I see that you are already aware. Thank you for the prompt update and keeping us in the loop.
12th September 2019, 12:57 AM |#3818  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,826

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonhcai

Hi app was working great but now I get invalid url,please try with another video (no_streams_found) any ideas why? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

HA! just before I read this thread, I had opened another tab on my PC browser as a reminder of a song I did not want to forget to download

HOWEVER! I just downloaded the MP3 (NOT the video) and it actually worked perfectly So it appears that its just in video download. Just tried the video, and that sat on paused, 0B. I personally use YTD for audio 99% of the time.
12th September 2019, 03:25 AM |#3819  

More
Seems to have suddenly started working again, and can now download video as well as audio streams. Very odd.
12th September 2019, 05:38 AM |#3820  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you guys for your work, program has worked great for some time now, unfortunately an update is needed now, would also be nice to able to check for updates within the app, thanks ,much appreciated

Edit, it has suddeny started working again , not sure what happened, but all is good now
12th September 2019, 02:09 PM |#3821  

More
@krisrockss
There is already the option to download updates automatically from within the program. Check the settings from the menu in the upper right corner, scroll down towards the bottom and you will see the various options available. You can always check manually if you prefer, and you can choose whether to include beta versions as well.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adfree, youtube downloader android dentex free

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)