Very nicely done, but i have some suggestions/bugs:
- When I click the folder icon or load a playlist, it crashes.
- When i rotate the phone... Regardless of the direction that i rotate the phone, it always shows in left landscape.
- Icons can be of higher quality... They look kinda low-res.
- On the now-playing screen, the reflection of the album art cover isn't darkened like the real iPhone player.
- Coverflow is slightly laggy for me.
Otherwise, its a great project. It reminds of my iPod touch 4 :thumbup:
If you incorporate these suggestions and fix those bugs, it will be perfect.
Best of luck!
EDIT: I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S2 that has a stock DPI of 240.
Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium