Evervolv for some legacy repos
albinoman887
AOKP TEAM
CM TEAM
TEAM-HYDRA

Kernel
Forked from Evervolv, stock kernel settings for good battery time

About the roms

All the roms I compile is as close to stock as it goes.

Kernel included in the rom has stock settings and that means, you as a user can not change the maximum CPU freq. of the kernel
and the CPU frequencies are for Sensation 1180Mhz and Sensation XE 1512Mhz.

I prefer stock CPU freq. on the kernel for stability and good battery time, for those who want to change their CPU freq. I have added
a kernel further down in this post.

Install

1. Normal procedure, first time installation wipe of all " wipe data/factory reset "
2. Install, reboot and when that is finished reboot back to recovery
3. Install gapps and reboot
4. Finished

Update
1. Install the rom "no wipe needed"
2. Reboot and when that is finished reboot back to recovery
3. Install gapps again and reboot " needed after each update "
4. Finished

========================================================================================

AOKP ROM

>>> AOKP 4.1.2 Build Date: 2013-05-04

>>> AOKP 4.2.2 Build Date: 2013-08-07

========================================================================================

CM ROM

>>> CM 4.2.2 Build Date: 2013-06-15

Tweaks/Addons

KERNEL

Based on Team-Hydra's kernel base, with my own config and small changes, you can find the changes on my github, this is my first build on this base and I can consider this as an beta,
I don't know anything about battery time etc.. up to you guys to test

CPU frequencies from 192 MHz up to 1836 MHz

>>> Pyramid-3.0.76-Kernel-AOSP-SIGNED

STOCK-KERNEL

>>> Pyramid-3.0.74-Kernel-Stock-SIGNED

ACID etc..

I do not want to reinvent the wheel again, ACID can be found in frankinstine´s thread HERE

Do not forget to download Gapps from here >>> GAPPS

For those who want to find some nice themes my theme thread ELELINUX THEMES

MY GITHUB

Changelog

Code:
AOKP 4.2.2 build date 2013-08-07
* All the latest changes upstreams
* Fix for the broken Mic input, Thanks to [user=4224959]@Bastaerd[/user] for the help to find the right commit for the fix

Maybe there will be one more update only because SebastianFM's 3.4.10 kernel, I want the kernel in this rom

AOKP 4.2.2 build date 2013-07-28
* This is my last update for Pyramid with AOKP 4.2.2, maybe if I have time I will compile some rom with AOKP 4.3 also

AOKP 4.2.2 build date 2013-07-01
* Some fixes with the kernel

I have not had as much with this ROM recently because I repaint my house, but in recent days it has been raining and got some time and compiled this rom

AOKP 4.2.2 build date 2013-06-15
* Updated the kernel to Linux 3.0.80
* Reverted with camera and gallery app, using cm source for those app's
* I have not solved the network search yet but working on it

CM 4.2.2 build date May-06-15
* Audio is build from the source now "Audio-Caf"
* Removed ELWallpapers and added CMWallpapers instead

AOKP 4.2.2 build date 2013-06-11
Because of all the trouble I have with Ubuntu, I decided a week ago to replace all my computers to something else, it became Arch Linux, and of course when you change it brings a lot of setup, but now I'm back home with everything, I have a reasonably fast laptop but it behaved like win7 with ubuntu, the hardware I have is I7 processor, 8gb ram memeory and 256 gb ssd hard drive, now I start up up in 5 seconds with everything and compile a rom for about 45 min.

Well to the latest build
*** Important make a backup before flashing this build, needs a clean install that'smean factory wipe
* All the latest changes upstreams with lot of new features
* Almost everything is build from the source now that's mean you need to backup everything incl. mms etc.. because this build needs a clean install
* Lot of fixes for memory leaks etc.
* Sigh what's more, .........................................

AOKP 4.2.2 build date 2013-05-27
* Added Performance Control to the rom
* Most of the memory leak are gone now
* Removed Theme Matte from the build added HTC.Sense5 instead as a small sample on this build
* I have been working a lot with bug tracking but unfortunately I have not solved the network search yet
* Audio is build from the source now and hopefully are all audio issues gone now

AOKP 4.2.2 build date 2013-05-14
* Worked a bit further with the File Manger
* Added Device Options for this build as a test, up to you guys to decide if we should keep it
* Added to the build all QCOM FM Radio libs again to prepare for the application I work with
* Probably more I forgot :D 

AOKP 4.2.2 build date 2013-05-09
* Added CM Filemanager, but I started to make changes in it, atm only .png and colors, for a AOSP filemanager instead
* I have reverted with lot of source paths to AOKP now, it's almost stock aokp now
* Hopefully media scanner works as it should now, I have made some small changes

[B]Note : There still seems to be a lot of memory leaks in the system and it can affect for eg. media scanner, graphical glitches etc.. but I have seen on gerrit there is lot commits for memory leak fixes [/B]

CM 4.2.2 build date May-05-13
* Updated the kernel to Linux 3.0.74
* Updated the driver for videoplayback, now should all the issues be gone " Thanks to Albinoman " 
* Added support in the rom for sweep2wake, the script is included + support in init.pyramid.rc, but to use it change to another kernel who supports it

AOKP 4.2.2 build date May-05-13
* Added the new bootanimation from AOKP " little big in my opinion, 540x960
* Updated the driver for videoplayback, now should all the issues be gone " Thanks to Albinoman " 

AOKP 4.1.2 build date May-04-13
* Removed Music and replaced it with CM Apollo
* I have made some minor changes in the graphics , hopefully all small graphical glitches are gone now 

AOKP 4.2.2 build date May-01-13
* Reverted qcom fm radio support, still to much issues
* Fix for cm backup function

AOKP 4.2.2 build date Apr-28-13
* Updated htc battery driver in the kernel
* Added support for qcom FM radio drivers in the kernel
* Added support for Qcom FM radio, lib + qcom.fmradio.jar, but I still struggling with the  FM application, but hopefully I have solved the problem to the next build
* Some fixes for the proximity sensor, please report if it's better now

AOKP 4.2.2 build date Apr-25-13
* Removed Music and replaced with CM-Apollo
* Added AOKP PermissionsManager
* Some minor changes in the legacy repos, try to fix some graphic glitches
* Go to Developer options and tick disable hw overlays, this will help to prevent graphic glitches

CM 4.2.2 build date Apr-25-13
* Initial release
* This rom will not be updated as frequently as AOKP due to Albinoman has a thread for CM with regular updates

AOKP 4.2.2 build date Apr-23-13
* Initial Release
* All the latest changes from AOKP

AOKP 4.1.2 build date Apr-21-13
* Initial Release
* Fix for weather update

BUGS

* Some graphical glitches sometimes in statusbar, tick disable hw overlays in developer options to prevent it

I had some spare time and made a apex launcher theme and a wallpaper application, both are free applications on Play Store

HTC Sense5 Apex Theme

>>> PLAY STORE HTC Sense5 Apex Theme

HTC Wallpapers

HTC Wallpapers 18 beautiful htc wallpapers, in resolution 960x800,1080x960, 1440x1280

>>> PLAY STORE HTC Wallpapers

DISCLAIMER - I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR DEVICE BY USING THIS ROM, YOU FLASH THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Last edited:

r.king35

Jun 15, 2010
Bluetooth button in settings not working at all doesn't turn Bluetooth on.

jorra

Apr 4, 2008
www.noisebud.com
Sv: [ROM]_ AOKP_4.2.1_beta_test

Nice ROM.

It doesn't recognize headphone, audio continue to stream through the phones speaker.

Skickat från min Sensation via Tapatalk 2

elelinux

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 5, 2010
Gothenburg
Sv: [ROM]_ AOKP_4.2.1_beta_test

Nice ROM.

It doesn't recognize headphone, audio continue to stream through the phones speaker.

Skickat från min Sensation via Tapatalk 2

Well this is only a sneak peek of AOKP Android 4.2.1 and everything is not working that I know, but I hope we can together solve all issues in the end

Skickat från min HTC Sensation via Tapatalk 2

spiderio

Aug 28, 2009
Jakarta
weooooow yihaaa I love AOKP
I hope you added more features for this rom...
like Audio Mod or something better

Great Works..
I'm Downloading Right now

o0rebelious0o

Nov 15, 2010
London
Good to see you

Elelinux, good to see you here, I remember you saved me back in the days of the HTC Hero, hopefully you can do a good job showing the Sensation the same kind of love. Shame my HTC One arrived today

jkolner

Sep 8, 2009
Aalborg
I was wondering what's the difference between "HTC Sensation AOKP-JB | Android 4.2.2 "My own modded version, Build date : Apr-23-13" and the download version?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks to
    Evervolv for some legacy repos
    albinoman887
    AOKP TEAM
    CM TEAM
    TEAM-HYDRA

Kernel
    Forked from Evervolv, stock kernel settings for good battery time

About the roms

All the roms I compile is as close to stock as it goes.

Kernel included in the rom has stock settings and that means, you as a user can not change the maximum CPU freq. of the kernel
    and the CPU frequencies are for Sensation 1180Mhz and Sensation XE 1512Mhz.

I prefer stock CPU freq. on the kernel for stability and good battery time, for those who want to change their CPU freq. I have added
    a kernel further down in this post.

Install

1. Normal procedure, first time installation wipe of all " wipe data/factory reset "
    2. Install, reboot and when that is finished reboot back to recovery
    3. Install gapps and reboot
    4. Finished

Update
    1. Install the rom "no wipe needed"
    2. Reboot and when that is finished reboot back to recovery
    3. Install gapps again and reboot " needed after each update "
    4. Finished

AOKP ROM

>>> AOKP 4.1.2 Build Date: 2013-05-04

>>> AOKP 4.2.2 Build Date: 2013-08-07

CM ROM

>>> CM 4.2.2 Build Date: 2013-06-15

Tweaks/Addons

KERNEL

Based on Team-Hydra's kernel base, with my own config and small changes, you can find the changes on my github, this is my first build on this base and I can consider this as an beta,
    I don't know anything about battery time etc.. up to you guys to test

CPU frequencies from 192 MHz up to 1836 MHz

>>> Pyramid-3.0.76-Kernel-AOSP-SIGNED

STOCK-KERNEL

>>> Pyramid-3.0.74-Kernel-Stock-SIGNED

ACID etc..

I do not want to reinvent the wheel again, ACID can be found in frankinstine´s thread HERE

Do not forget to download Gapps from here >>> GAPPS

For those who want to find some nice themes my theme thread ELELINUX THEMES

MY GITHUB

Changelog

Code:
    AOKP 4.2.2 build date 2013-08-07
    * Fix for the broken Mic input, Thanks to [user=4224959]@Bastaerd[/user] for the help to find the right commit for the fix

Maybe there will be one more update only because SebastianFM's 3.4.10 kernel, I want the kernel in this rom

AOKP 4.2.2 build date 2013-07-28
    * This is my last update for Pyramid with AOKP 4.2.2, maybe if I have time I will compile some rom with AOKP 4.3 also

AOKP 4.2.2 build date 2013-07-01
    * Some fixes with the kernel

I have not had as much with this ROM recently because I repaint my house, but in recent days it has been raining and got some time and compiled this rom

AOKP 4.2.2 build date 2013-06-15
    * Reverted with camera and gallery app, using cm source for those app's
    * I have not solved the network search yet but working on it

CM 4.2.2 build date May-06-15
    * Audio is build from the source now "Audio-Caf"
    * Removed ELWallpapers and added CMWallpapers instead

AOKP 4.2.2 build date 2013-06-11
    Because of all the trouble I have with Ubuntu, I decided a week ago to replace all my computers to something else, it became Arch Linux, and of course when you change it brings a lot of setup, but now I'm back home with everything, I have a reasonably fast laptop but it behaved like win7 with ubuntu, the hardware I have is I7 processor, 8gb ram memeory and 256 gb ssd hard drive, now I start up up in 5 seconds with everything and compile a rom for about 45 min.

Well to the latest build
    *** Important make a backup before flashing this build, needs a clean install that'smean factory wipe
    * Almost everything is build from the source now that's mean you need to backup everything incl. mms etc.. because this build needs a clean install
    * Lot of fixes for memory leaks etc.
    * Sigh what's more, .........................................

AOKP 4.2.2 build date 2013-05-27
    * Added Performance Control to the rom
    * Most of the memory leak are gone now
    * Removed Theme Matte from the build added HTC.Sense5 instead as a small sample on this build
    * I have been working a lot with bug tracking but unfortunately I have not solved the network search yet
    * Audio is build from the source now and hopefully are all audio issues gone now

AOKP 4.2.2 build date 2013-05-14
    * Worked a bit further with the File Manger
    * Added Device Options for this build as a test, up to you guys to decide if we should keep it
    * Added to the build all QCOM FM Radio libs again to prepare for the application I work with
    * Probably more I forgot :D 

AOKP 4.2.2 build date 2013-05-09
    * Added CM Filemanager, but I started to make changes in it, atm only .png and colors, for a AOSP filemanager instead
    * I have reverted with lot of source paths to AOKP now, it's almost stock aokp now
    * Hopefully media scanner works as it should now, I have made some small changes

[B]Note : There still seems to be a lot of memory leaks in the system and it can affect for eg. media scanner, graphical glitches etc.. but I have seen on gerrit there is lot commits for memory leak fixes [/B]

CM 4.2.2 build date May-05-13
    * Added support in the rom for sweep2wake, the script is included + support in init.pyramid.rc, but to use it change to another kernel who supports it

AOKP 4.2.2 build date May-05-13
    * Added the new bootanimation from AOKP " little big in my opinion, 540x960

AOKP 4.1.2 build date May-04-13
    * Removed Music and replaced it with CM Apollo
    * I have made some minor changes in the graphics , hopefully all small graphical glitches are gone now 

AOKP 4.2.2 build date May-01-13
    * Reverted qcom fm radio support, still to much issues
    * Fix for cm backup function

AOKP 4.2.2 build date Apr-28-13
    * Updated htc battery driver in the kernel
    * Added support for qcom FM radio drivers in the kernel
    * Added support for Qcom FM radio, lib + qcom.fmradio.jar, but I still struggling with the  FM application, but hopefully I have solved the problem to the next build
    * Some fixes for the proximity sensor, please report if it's better now

AOKP 4.2.2 build date Apr-25-13
    * Removed Music and replaced with CM-Apollo
    * Added AOKP PermissionsManager
    * Some minor changes in the legacy repos, try to fix some graphic glitches
    * Go to Developer options and tick disable hw overlays, this will help to prevent graphic glitches

CM 4.2.2 build date Apr-25-13
    * Initial release
    * This rom will not be updated as frequently as AOKP due to Albinoman has a thread for CM with regular updates

AOKP 4.2.2 build date Apr-23-13
    * Initial Release

AOKP 4.1.2 build date Apr-21-13
    * Initial Release
    * Fix for weather update

BUGS

* Some graphical glitches sometimes in statusbar, tick disable hw overlays in developer options to prevent it

I had some spare time and made a apex launcher theme and a wallpaper application, both are free applications on Play Store

HTC Sense5 Apex Theme

>>> PLAY STORE HTC Sense5 Apex Theme

HTC Wallpapers

HTC Wallpapers 18 beautiful htc wallpapers, in resolution 960x800,1080x960, 1440x1280

>>> PLAY STORE HTC Wallpapers

DISCLAIMER - I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR DEVICE BY USING THIS ROM, YOU FLASH THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
    So, there is a hope for 3.4 kernel on AOSP? :)

Yes I think so anyway, btw 4.3 on my sgs3 is up and running, now I will start to work with pyramid

e7eturys.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    AOKP 4.2.2 is updated

There still seems to be a lot of memory leaks in the system and it can affect for eg. media scanner, graphical glitches etc.. but I have seen on gerrit there is lot commits for memory leak fixes and hopefully all commits will be included to next update.

About the glitches well I would not call it glitches, I have the same issues in my SG3 when I compare against my Sensation

Cheers
    AOKP 4.2.2 is updated now please read the changelog for more info
    AOKP 4.2.2 is updated :D