FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Place to buy Legend digitizer

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By ColokanLepas, Junior Member on 15th February 2013, 04:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, I want to ask about Legend digitizer, mine have broken before and I buy it for around $15 at ebay, and I installed it myself but the feel and touch of the digitizer is not as good as the OEM (Original) HTC Digitizer.

Can I know where to get a good one? I mean the best quality, which is similar like the original HTC digitizer and I prefer online shopping..

16th October 2013, 09:41 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi guys, I know it's been a while since this question was raised. I am searching exactly for that aswell.

I bought three digitizers so far on ebay and all were of very poor quality. The first is very slow in detecting inputs, the other two were not even functional on some parts of the screen.
All of them were declared as HTC original part and costed about 20 Euro.

So please if anybody knows where to buy a good digitizer for the Legend please tell where it is.
I live in Germany but wouldnt mind importing it from some other company.

Thanks very much!
15th November 2013, 02:16 PM |#3  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysntrib

Hi guys, I know it's been a while since this question was raised. I am searching exactly for that aswell.

I bought three digitizers so far on ebay and all were of very poor quality. The first is very slow in detecting inputs, the other two were not even functional on some parts of the screen.
All of them were declared as HTC original part and costed about 20 Euro.

So please if anybody knows where to buy a good digitizer for the Legend please tell where it is.
I live in Germany but wouldnt mind importing it from some other company.

Thanks very much!

Hi,
just digitizer, I dont know but bought full replacement for around 17 usd from here
Delivered to me in Bulgaria for 20-25 days and works very smooth
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)