Improve Camera quality?

Search This thread

borg17a

Aug 18, 2010
So there are a lot of XDA Delevopers who tried to improve the camera quality of their phones ( f. e. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1855818)

Can anybody improve our camera? Unfortunately I have to rework all my pictures, because the most of them are quite yellowish. I know there are more important things to do here, but maybe somebody has an idea or one of the others developers can help?

Thanks and greetz from Germany, Munich
borg17a

Reactions: nuri2890

Unilqadium

Oct 30, 2010
Slany
Just tried vignette, and am kinda disappointed by UI, and quality also is not so much superior to the stock camera. In fact, I have some problems with focusing. There is only a tinny little bit of improvement, which does not push me to use this cam. Threw $2,5 in a bin...

Reactions: Sui77

patoberli

Dec 1, 2010
Just tried vignette, and am kinda disappointed by UI, and quality also is not so much superior to the stock camera. In fact, I have some problems with focusing. There is only a tinny little bit of improvement, which does not push me to use this cam. Threw $2,5 in a bin...
Can't you request the money back within 3 days if the app didn't work as expected?

Unilqadium

Oct 30, 2010
Slany
patoberly: Don´t know man. I´m new to this, didn´t found any "refund" hints, and it will be three days tomorrow, so I won´t be in time with solving this. Found something, but it sais only refund up to 15 minutes after downloading. It´s more than one day today.

Sui77: You don´t have to sorry. It was my choice. I don´t have my phone rooted, and I don´t want to mess it again (even if I know programming). I´m tired of factory reset everytime some bad setting or badd app installed make problems. Did one reset today, SIM and WIFI loosing connection. After reset and installing just wanted apps everything is OK again. Am tired of this s.... Need clean fast, non problematic system. Have it today, won´t mess it anymore.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2013
Preston
So there are a lot of XDA Delevopers who tried to improve the camera quality of their phones ( f. e. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1855818)

Can anybody improve our camera? Unfortunately I have to rework all my pictures, because the most of them are quite yellowish. I know there are more important things to do here, but maybe somebody has an idea or one of the others developers can help?

borg17a
I find using HDR on the stock camera has been the best. Even in low light it seems to do better than the flash. If there are any compatible ports I think the newer Lenovo Snap It camera app is the best I've used for a while

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

borg17a
    Would be great if someone improve Camera HAL... Be able to select Iso, Macro or Auto-Focus...