[Q] [Xperia Neo V / MT11i on official fw] Stuck on boot

27 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By Ayhankirca, Junior Member on 16th February 2013, 05:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'm using my Xperia Neo V now more then a year. It is running on official SONY release firmware. So didn't rooted. When the battery was empty like always i did, plugged to charger. After a few hours turned on. At the begin everything seems normal, after pincode i saw that main homescreen then it went off and booted again. And now this process is going on and on and on.. Rebooting all the time. Even before entering the pincode if i wait for while.. If i enter the pin tha i have just a few seconds... Then it boots again..

Is there anyway to rcover it? Recovery mode (turning on the device while hold/pushing on the audio buttons) don't work either. After pin step see the home screen and can see on the buttom "securemod" (i'm using it on Dutch no idea what it is in English so i guessed securemod - if i translate it in English this is the most likely word) but then it reboots again... So i tried without sim card / without SD card but still same.. Keeps booting all the time..

Can anybody help me?
I am repeating again: it is a device which is running on original/official SONY firmware!

Can i hack it to custom fw? Because the system and device nor working properly i have to find out a way to hack it when the device is turned off or hacking with the tricks when it is still in booting process....

Thanks folk..

PS: This is my first post and i swear i did a search and readed the rules Could not find any answer that related with my problem..
16th February 2013, 06:37 PM |#2  
Samak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Siliguri
Thanks Meter: 280
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayhankirca

I'm using my Xperia Neo V now more then a year. It is running on official SONY release firmware. So didn't rooted. When the battery was empty like always i did, plugged to charger. After a few hours turned on. At the begin everything seems normal, after pincode i saw that main homescreen then it went off and booted again. And now this process is going on and on and on.. Rebooting all the time. Even before entering the pincode if i wait for while.. If i enter the pin tha i have just a few seconds... Then it boots again..

Is there anyway to rcover it? Recovery mode (turning on the device while hold/pushing on the audio buttons) don't work either. After pin step see the home screen and can see on the buttom "securemod" (i'm using it on Dutch no idea what it is in English so i guessed securemod - if i translate it in English this is the most likely word) but then it reboots again... So i tried without sim card / without SD card but still same.. Keeps booting all the time..

Can anybody help me?
I am repeating again: it is a device which is running on original/official SONY firmware!

Can i hack it to custom fw? Because the system and device nor working properly i have to find out a way to hack it when the device is turned off or hacking with the tricks when it is still in booting process....

Thanks folk..

PS: This is my first post and i swear i did a search and readed the rules Could not find any answer that related with my problem..

we called it boot loop mate.. just flash stock firmware ftf file using flashtool....
The Following User Says Thank You to Samak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Samak Ad-Free
16th February 2013, 10:18 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samak46

we called it boot loop mate.. just flash stock firmware ftf file using flashtool....

Now i have to find a original stock fw and learn how to flash it with flashtool.. I bet i can find them all here on this forum Thanks.. will try asap
17th February 2013, 07:12 AM |#4  
Samak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Siliguri
Thanks Meter: 280
 
More
Re: [Q] [Xperia Neo V / MT11i on official fw] Stuck on boot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayhankirca

Now i have to find a original stock fw and learn how to flash it with flashtool.. I bet i can find them all here on this forum Thanks.. will try asap

Download flashtool from http://androxyde.github.com
& download 4.1.B.0.587 firmware ftf file from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=33295129

Sent from my Xperia neo V using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Samak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Samak Ad-Free
19th February 2013, 06:19 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayhankirca

I'm using my Xperia Neo V now more then a year. It is running on official SONY release firmware. So didn't rooted. When the battery was empty like always i did, plugged to charger. After a few hours turned on. At the begin everything seems normal, after pincode i saw that main homescreen then it went off and booted again. And now this process is going on and on and on.. Rebooting all the time. Even before entering the pincode if i wait for while.. If i enter the pin tha i have just a few seconds... Then it boots again..

Is there anyway to rcover it? Recovery mode (turning on the device while hold/pushing on the audio buttons) don't work either. After pin step see the home screen and can see on the buttom "securemod" (i'm using it on Dutch no idea what it is in English so i guessed securemod - if i translate it in English this is the most likely word) but then it reboots again... So i tried without sim card / without SD card but still same.. Keeps booting all the time..

Can anybody help me?
I am repeating again: it is a device which is running on original/official SONY firmware!

Can i hack it to custom fw? Because the system and device nor working properly i have to find out a way to hack it when the device is turned off or hacking with the tricks when it is still in booting process....

Thanks folk..

PS: This is my first post and i swear i did a search and readed the rules Could not find any answer that related with my problem..



bro try to use SEUS or PC Companion it will fix ur problem
19th February 2013, 02:35 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mon22

bro try to use SEUS or PC Companion it will fix ur problem

Thank you guys fixed with flashtool..
21st February 2013, 10:28 AM |#7  
mahroof078's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag KOLLAM
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayhankirca

I'm using my Xperia Neo V now more then a year. It is running on official SONY release firmware. So didn't rooted. When the battery was empty like always i did, plugged to charger. After a few hours turned on. At the begin everything seems normal, after pincode i saw that main homescreen then it went off and booted again. And now this process is going on and on and on.. Rebooting all the time. Even before entering the pincode if i wait for while.. If i enter the pin tha i have just a few seconds... Then it boots again..

Is there anyway to rcover it? Recovery mode (turning on the device while hold/pushing on the audio buttons) don't work either. After pin step see the home screen and can see on the buttom "securemod" (i'm using it on Dutch no idea what it is in English so i guessed securemod - if i translate it in English this is the most likely word) but then it reboots again... So i tried without sim card / without SD card but still same.. Keeps booting all the time..

Can anybody help me?
I am repeating again: it is a device which is running on original/official SONY firmware!

Can i hack it to custom fw? Because the system and device nor working properly i have to find out a way to hack it when the device is turned off or hacking with the tricks when it is still in booting process....

Thanks folk..

PS: This is my first post and i swear i did a search and readed the rules Could not find any answer that related with my problem..

try flashing latest ics ftf file with flashtool
21st February 2013, 11:55 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahroof078

try flashing latest ics ftf file with flashtool

Thx bro, like i said, fixed with stock fw+flashtool
23rd February 2013, 04:00 AM |#9  
Attitude.SSJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 946
 
More
Re: [Q] [Xperia Neo V / MT11i on official fw] Stuck on boot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhhan

alo

Dont troll the forums...

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda app-developers app
16th May 2014, 10:05 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
how to use flash tool
so can you please give me a step by step guide of how to flash xperia mt11i using flash tool
thanks
16th May 2014, 11:42 AM |#11  
Attitude.SSJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 946
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benard

so can you please give me a step by step guide of how to flash xperia mt11i using flash tool
thanks

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Androi...nd/td-p/154389

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
question

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes