FORUMS

[Karbonn ST8/ST10][Recovery] TWRP-2.4.4.0 [18-03-13]

952 posts
Thanks Meter: 547

By Ozadroid, Senior Member on 16th February 2013, 06:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

Behold the TWRP for Karbonn Smart Tab - ST8 and ST10.

Note:
# Strictly NO MIRRORS are allowed!
# DONOT share this Content on any site if you want to share, share the link instead. The People here works hard to make something. So please respect that and donot steal.
# I or anybody else will not be responsible for any kind of brick!

Bugs:
Tell me if any other bug comes around!

Download

WARNING: This recovery is meant only for version one (v1) tabs. If you have a v2 tab DON'T flash it!!

TWRP-2.4.4.0-ST8.zip [Stock Recovery Flashable]

TWRP-2.4.4.0-ST10.zip [Stock Recovery Flashable]

Code:
-:Changelog:-
Initial Realease - [16-02-13] - Version 2.4.1.0 - USB Storage Not Working.[FIXED!!] - Incorrect Resolution.[FIXED!!] Update2 - [18-03-13] - Updated to Version 2.4.4.0 - ADB.[FIXED!!]

Credits:
* Christian Troy @Slatedroid.com
* Dees Troy and other people @twrP
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ozadroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ozadroid Ad-Free
17th February 2013, 09:34 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 321

Donate to Me
More
Well done brother....Can you port this for Smart Tab 10...You already have the Recovery.img and the boot.img...I'm ready to test whenever you want me to...
17th February 2013, 09:41 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Re: [Karbonn Smart Tab 8][Recovery] TWRP-2.4.1.0 [16-02-13]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitdaruler

Well done brother....Can you port this for Smart Tab 10...You already have the Recovery.img and the boot.img...I'm ready to test whenever you want me to...

Yep surely. But first i must remove all the bugs listed. Then i'll try for ur device aswell

These power cuts in India wont let me work properly :/
The Following User Says Thank You to Ozadroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ozadroid Ad-Free
17th February 2013, 11:15 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 321

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozadroid

Yep surely. But first i must remove all the bugs listed. Then i'll try for ur device aswell

These power cuts in India wont let me work properly :/

Actually for me USB Storage or the resolution isn't that important in Recovery.. If you can please make one for ST10 even if it has such bugs...It would help me(the community in turn) a lot while testing the mods Fuser is sending me to test...
The Following User Says Thank You to AnkitChowdhury For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnkitChowdhury Ad-Free
17th February 2013, 11:21 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitdaruler

Actually for me USB Storage or the resolution isn't that important in Recovery.. If you can please make one for ST10 even if it has such bugs...It would help me(the community in turn) a lot while testing the mods Fuser is sending me to test...

dont rush bro. i have fixed the resolution problem. building with USB fix. hopefully it works and then i'll build for your device aswell
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ozadroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ozadroid Ad-Free
17th February 2013, 11:48 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Update:

Fixed All the bugs. Download the new recovery n flash!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ozadroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ozadroid Ad-Free
18th February 2013, 10:24 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Update: Stock Recovery Flashable Zips Uploaded for both ST8 and ST10
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ozadroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ozadroid Ad-Free
22nd February 2013, 01:45 PM |#8  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Hello . Thanks for all your work. I have installed TWRP , taken backup and now I am at peasce.

As a sidenote I was looking forward to improved touch response in ST8. But after installing TWRP I am finding that the touch response in the recovery is also similar. This tells me that touch performance may not be a issue with the ROM. Maybe the hardware can do only so much
23rd February 2013, 02:28 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Re: [Karbonn ST8/ST10][Recovery] TWRP-2.4.1.0 [16-02-13]
Quote:
Originally Posted by handy5876

Hello . Thanks for all your work. I have installed TWRP , taken backup and now I am at peasce.

As a sidenote I was looking forward to improved touch response in ST8. But after installing TWRP I am finding that the touch response in the recovery is also similar. This tells me that touch performance may not be a issue with the ROM. Maybe the hardware can do only so much

Yeah the touch is bad everywhere as the screen is not good!!
3rd March 2013, 04:54 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
TWRP for Karbonn A 9+
Can we have TWRP for Karbonn A9+ smart phone as well?, because CWM developed by one person reported to have some major problems.

Let meknow if you need any files or ROM dump etc !!
3rd March 2013, 08:06 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Re: [Karbonn ST8/ST10][Recovery] TWRP-2.4.1.0 [16-02-13]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpandey

Can we have TWRP for Karbonn A9+ smart phone as well?, because CWM developed by one person reported to have some major problems.

Let meknow if you need any files or ROM dump etc !!

Give the recovery dump

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
karbonn, recovery, st8, twrp, velox

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)