This is the current state of CyanogenMod 10.1 for the Toshiba Folio 100
This version used a different partition layout from all previous ROMs. The /sdcard partitions is now emulated on the /data partition like on all current ROM's.
All your data will be lost when updating to this ROM. You will also have to reformat the /data partition our you will have issues.
If your device should not boot after formating the partion and flashing everything then go to recovery and format the data and media partition again.
* Fixed 3G connectivity
* Upsteam CM fixes
Please download the last non-neon gapps from here:
The git tree is here:
Things that work:
- Kernel 3.1 - rel-15r7
- HQ Video acceleration
- Audio over Speaker
- Audio over Headset
- Audio over HDMI
- HDMI Video
- Camera - reported as front and back camera
- 3D acceleration
- LP0 Suspend
- Wakeup from LP0 Suspend
- Internal USB
- USB Host Port
- Acceleration Sensor
- Power Button
- Volume Keys
- Touch Screen
- Brighness regulation
- Internal and external SD
- miniUSB Hotplug
- Docking station
- Audio jack switch
- Internal microphone (sound is little quite yet)
- Touch Buttons
- Voice and Data connections using Huawei 3G dongles (UMTS only)
Things that don't work yet:
- A2DP Audio over Bluetooth
- SCO Audio over Bluetooth
- Digital Compass (Android lib not finished yet - Kernel part finished)
- Remote control - initial support added - need more inventigation
- Power cable plug detection can take up to 10 seconds
- Device may hang during reboot / shutdown - long press the power button to shut it down
Install the correct recovery using fastboot or zip file.
Copy everything on the the SD card and install the ROM using the recovery.
You must do a full wipe and format the data and media partition (/sdcard) before installing the ROM using CWM recovery.
Do a full wipe before installing this ROM the first time.
The Cyanogenmod Team
The other Tegra Dev Teams where we have borrowed code (Adam, GTab, Vega, AC100)
And everybody else who I might have forgotten.
If you like this ROM please don't hesitate to hit the donate and thanks button.
The build target for Folio 100 was submitted upstream to Cyanogenmod: