255 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By colemac, Senior Member on 19th February 2013, 07:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th June 2013, 09:47 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
what i did.
I just uninstalled gmail. Rebooted, then installed gmail from the store. no problems.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wtfdusk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wtfdusk Ad-Free
16th June 2013, 10:43 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfdusk

I just uninstalled gmail. Rebooted, then installed gmail from the store. no problems.

That's really odd. Uninstalling the gmail updates fixed this for me too.
25th June 2013, 01:30 PM |#13  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 3,042

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfdusk

wow, never thought of that, but deletting gmail data fixed that problem for me as well...
The Following User Says Thank You to FadeFx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FadeFx Ad-Free
19th September 2013, 04:53 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Gmail
Clearing cache and data for gmail worked for me as well. Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to tjerj1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tjerj1 Ad-Free
9th August 2014, 02:13 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I tried all the 3 usual for methods for the 920 error, but they didn't worked for me... then I followed this topic and clearing the cache and data of the GMail app fixed the issue for me.
10th August 2014, 06:27 AM |#16  
Flag PHILTHadelphia
Thanks Meter: 11

Donate to Me
More
I had the same issue... If its a cm11 ROM, its prob the kernal. Use a kernal prior to the cm11.
I'm using spirit ROM 1.1 , had that issue, flashed BMS kernal from the 7-25 or 7-27 date and I'm all good. Just my 2 cent. May work for you also.
I heard its something g to do with the data or WiFi connection. And all ROMs or kernals will be fix soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to robforself For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robforself Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
question

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)