(mod) bravia engine 3

Search This thread

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
This is the mode for note 2 .real difference..sony bravia engine.more sharp image more contrast and brightness .press thanx

The Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 is a video enhancement program for Sony phones. It uses filters and algorithms to create a clearer and more contrasted picture and an overall smoother experience. This is perfect for the Note II's huge HD screen but can be a little to saturated for people like photographers who want to see how the photo looks exactly with out any enhancements. The change is not huge but is definitely noticeable if two devices are compared. This program is very light weight and works with all models of the Note II so far

will work in ics kindle fire hd

Sent from my KFTT using xda app-developers app

Reactions: MechatronWolfblitZ

Adi Shakthi

Oct 5, 2011
Everywhere
Very confusing thread......

In op heading bravia-3

In op explanation bravia 2

Name of file is bravia 3

Is it bravia3 or 2.......

If it is 3 then plz give the link and devidce name so that i can extract some more from there.......

Good to see.....new things....:D

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda premium

Reactions: benno4403

benno4403

Apr 16, 2010
#
Very confusing indeed.. So what Exactly is this?
Sent from my Note II using xda premium

Moonguy75

Mar 1, 2013
Amravati
Appreciated your work but this is not what you are thinking.

Its only bravaia engine 1 totally a fake trying to fool people's
This thread should get reported.

"NEVER BE A NOOB BE A NEWBIE"

PM me if u need help......

tuxonhtc

Oct 20, 2009
I don't think there's any reason to report the thread merely because it isn't producing any noticeable effect. And I do think it's useless in non Sony phones, with all due respect to the OP.

I've checked this on Xperia Z, it just gives it a bit more saturation and pop rather than the default washed out look. I guess we already have good saturation by default on our AMOLED displays.

yash1331

Jan 1, 2013
Surat
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I Just Got My N7100 Two Weeks Ago ! I Was Using N7000, Bravia Engine Works Amazingly In Note 1 But When I Downloaded And Installed On Note 2, I See No Difference ! Note 1's Camera Is Better Than 2's I Think :/

Spitwista

Mar 23, 2013
Bloemfontein
super hd amoled screens has popping colours by its own.Lcd screens lacks that over saturated colours and thats what bravia is for

porcino

Feb 18, 2011
Is there any evidence that this is not malicious software? Knowing Sony, it is highly unlikely that they would release their patented software for public use. The package includes files installed in an unusual place (system etc folder) with executable permissions and root ownership. There is no source code available, the binary package is coming from Asia, the distributors either keep repeating the same phrase or use testimony-based advertising... I would say, these things look suspicious at the very least. A few years ago I commented on all these issues, but none of them have been explained since.

Can anybody clarify the license, security and authenticity issues, please?

mikejax

May 23, 2013
Ranchi
Ruesting a mod

Can u plz make a mobile bravia engine mod for karbonn a7+?
i m dying to apply datvon my phone :D

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Can u plz make a mobile bravia engine mod for karbonn a7+?
i m dying to apply datvon my phone :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the mode for note 2 .real difference..sony bravia engine.more sharp image more contrast and brightness .press thanx

The Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 is a video enhancement program for Sony phones. It uses filters and algorithms to create a clearer and more contrasted picture and an overall smoother experience. This is perfect for the Note II's huge HD screen but can be a little to saturated for people like photographers who want to see how the photo looks exactly with out any enhancements. The change is not huge but is definitely noticeable if two devices are compared. This program is very light weight and works with all models of the Note II so far
    Friend, this is sony bravia 1. Compare the bravia 1 to this zip, and you will see no difference.
    More over, bravia 2 has frameworks and apks this has only ETC file and 1 framework.

correct

here's what i wrote long time ago

it is not that simply by adding a few lines in the prop file as to port the bravia engine, nor by adding the be_photo, be_movie alone. if it were so simple, i will have ported it to all android devices more than a year ago

if in case u have not read my posts either on the s2/note forum here nor on my blog, i can tell u why it wont work:
    assume u have an excel file (.xml), if you don have office installed, u cannot view it. even if you have copied all dll and exe files, u will need some registry entries. finally, even u have installed office and got the xml file on hand (ie u have the framework files/libs, etc), u need one more thing - to trigger it (by starting excel in this case), otherwise u wont be able to open the xml file

for your reference only. this gif was created by one of the users with my bravia mod. u should see something like this if the bravia engine is working properly.

bravia.gif

for more info, you can read my previous ports to SGS2 and galaxy note:
    is Sony Bravia Engine really working with SGS2 and other Android devices?
    some good news for Sony Bravia Engine and Samsung Galaxy S2
    IT WORKS!! Sony Bravia Engine and Samsung Galaxy S2 with stock Gallery3D

Friend, this is sony bravia 1. Compare the bravia 1 to this zip, and you will see no difference.
    More over, bravia 2 has frameworks and apks this has only ETC file and 1 framework.
    A lot of the nubs on the forums may have no clue what you are talking about. Give description and detail please.