Post Reply Email Thread
15th July 2013, 01:51 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag NorthEastern US
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by junedar

Thanks. Ill prolly do it as my last resort.

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

BTW, since I dont have any box, can Odin do anything else aside from installing firmware? I had used the default settings auto reboot and F reset time. and checked PDA.

I have only used it to install stock roms. I'm sure it does other things but I am not familiar enough with it to offer any advanced input....sorry. I never bothered to look for additional info since I learned to use the features I needed.
The Following User Says Thank You to guardm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guardm Ad-Free
15th July 2013, 03:31 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guardm

I have only used it to install stock roms. I'm sure it does other things but I am not familiar enough with it to offer any advanced input....sorry. I never bothered to look for additional info since I learned to use the features I needed.

Thanks so much for the info's
15th July 2013, 03:33 AM |#33  
OP Senior Member
Flag NorthEastern US

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by junedar

Thanks so much for the info's

Feel free to click the thanx button
15th July 2013, 11:00 AM |#34  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guardm

Feel free to click the thanx button

13th November 2013, 04:11 AM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
sim unlock
hey guys i flashed my samsung galaxy note 2 SGHT889 to 4.1.1. from 4.1.2..... i still couldn unlock my phone as i still cannot see the NO 4 option in Network Lock screen... wil i ever be able to unlock my phone.... the unlock code provided by tmobile is also not working.... what do i do next? please reply me or mail me [email protected]..... any good advice and suggestion will be greatly appreciated....
The Following User Says Thank You to danielsajit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift danielsajit Ad-Free
14th November 2013, 01:05 AM |#36  
Flag East of Seattle
Thanks Meter: 975

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsajit

hey guys i flashed my samsung galaxy note 2 SGHT889 to 4.1.1. from 4.1.2..... i still couldn unlock my phone as i still cannot see the NO 4 option in Network Lock screen... wil i ever be able to unlock my phone.... the unlock code provided by tmobile is also not working.... what do i do next? please reply me or mail me [email protected]..... any good advice and suggestion will be greatly appreciated....

While I truly didn't intend to thank your post...

Make certain you are using the 4.1.1 radio with your 4.1.1 rom, that is an important detail.

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement
24th January 2014, 01:31 PM |#37  
Flag Krasnoyarsk

More
Exclamation Please HELP ! :)
how to make unlock on android 4.3 T889 (4G LTE)?

Or there is any example of downgrade on 4.1.1 insertions and a further unblocking through the service menu?
The Following User Says Thank You to Unsavoury_Puma For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Unsavoury_Puma Ad-Free
25th April 2014, 12:14 PM |#38  
Flag Lattakia
Thanks Meter: 24

More
i have T889 on android 4.3 locked
i unlocked via z3x but network appear for 15 minutes and then turns on Searching... every time i have to re unlock via z3x and after 15 minutes network gone
Any suggestions plz?
27th July 2014, 06:03 AM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobaro

i have T889 on android 4.3 locked
i unlocked via z3x but network appear for 15 minutes and then turns on Searching... every time i have to re unlock via z3x and after 15 minutes network gone
Any suggestions plz?

I had a T889 on 4.3 locked, I just flashed a stock T-Mobile 4.1 on it, followed the simple steps described in the original post, and re-updated to 4.3. Worked like a charm and now my phone is factory unlocked.
The Following User Says Thank You to LordJohnWhorfin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LordJohnWhorfin Ad-Free
14th June 2016, 02:15 PM |#40  

More
I had a similar issue, and akdnj88 had the right solution for me.

I had tried to unlock with the wrong code (was using the code from another phone) and tried more than 5 times. I then googled and found the UMTS method, but found that my phones firmware is patched to not allow the final step, as many have said.

I then tried the official process to get the code from ATT. They sent it. I tried it. It didn't work. I thought "oh, the multiple failures permlocked my phone - Sh*t!" I decided to google how to unlock/root a permalocked phone and found this thread.

I read the post that said the failed UMTS method left the phone in the wrong state for the official unlock code to work, and gave it a try. Go back into the UMTS and at step 5. select - perso sha256 ON. reboot, insert foreign SIM, enter official unlock code.

SUCCESS!

unfortunately, I'm already home from my trip, so I still blew 25 EU on a sim+1GB data code I never used. PM me if interested in buying it from me.
- FRANCE ORANGE network. SIM + 1GB reload code. paid 25 EU, will take $25. arbitrage benes go to you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)