[Q] Devs?

Search This thread

TheNetwork

Apr 6, 2011
Is there any one or two devs that do most of the work for the note ii? I know everyone makes ROMs, but here's an example of what I mean; I used to own an Infuse 4g and Entropy512 broke almost every barrier from kernels to CM10, and allowed everyone else to be able to make their own ROMs/kernels/etc much more easily. Has anyone done that for the Note II or is it a collective thing?

I might have some extra donation money laying around for them ;)

ManelScout4Life

Oct 18, 2006
Newark, NJ
Is there any one or two devs that do most of the work for the note ii? I know everyone makes ROMs, but here's an example of what I mean; I used to own an Infuse 4g and Entropy512 broke almost every barrier from kernels to CM10, and allowed everyone else to be able to make their own ROMs/kernels/etc much more easily. Has anyone done that for the Note II or is it a collective thing?

codeworkz + madmack.

Reactions: TheNetwork

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

codeworkz + madmack.