Sorry for the late response here. I jus now saw your post. Try re cloning from my git hub. I did not push my final changes to my get hub until late last night. Here is a link to it to my repositories just in case you were using the wrong one cause I do not have "phablet-10.1" in the name of any of my repositories.
Ok cool glad it worked for you. I will be updating my thread a little later on with a more complete run down of what I had to do to get it to build. I just got through adding all the missing lib files and it is very close to booting now. It shows the Samsung Galaxy Note II splash screen and then the splash screen drops out plus logcat looks a lot better now. I added a total of 96 lib files to the build, some may actually not be needed but i am just focused on getting it booted for now. i can go back and pull them later.
update: wlan working now
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|