Special Thanks to ateeq72 for teaching me
- Any file that you want to replace or add to your phone;
- An existing (base) cwm flashable zip file. - I've attached one below;
- 7-zip, Winrar or any program which can open and modify zip files .
(1) Download and place the sample.zip (attached below) anywhere on your desktop;
(2) Right-click on it and open the archive with 7zip, winrar ... [DO NOT extract]
Now you should see two folders: one called "system" and one called "META-INF".
1. Let's start with the "system" one, so open it:
In there, will go all files that what you want to add or replace to the system. So let's say for example that you want to replace the bootanimation.
Make a "New Floder"
-Rename its as "media" (make sure its aint in CAPS nor with in quotation marks)
-drag those two new empty folders into the /system/ folder of the 7-zip opened archive
-now simply drop the two files in their respective place: the bootanimation.zip file should go in '/system/media' folder
.. If you have more files to add, just follow the logic above; I'm sure you get the idea by now..
/system/app - all the system apps (SystemUI.apk etc)
/system/media - bootanimation.zip
/system/lib - libraries (*.so)
2. The other folder included in the opened archive is named "META-INF" and all the file in it should be left unchanged.
Now,just place the zip into your sd card! & try your luck Ofc it will work
That's it !
CMON!Thats easy :P