My name is AndroiddiordnA, and I have just recently scooped up a D3 for a sweet sweet $50 with the car dock and Otterbox
So, I came home and got right down to getting it Unlocked, Rooted, Flashed some JB and instantly realized a sad truth. I havent seen much Xperia love on many Droid devices recently. So I am on a mission starting with the Droid 3 to start a series of builds for Motorola Devices that will combine the smoothness of JB with the elegance of Xperia.
I am looking for a few testers, as well as some Devs if interested to take on tackling this project.
Below are some screenshots of my current progress, This is a "sample" of what we would be looking at. I am currently running this and it is based off of HASHCODES KEXEC CM10.1 4.2.1. (This would be seperately built with Xperia Framework in an actual Custom build)
But you all get the idea.
Message me with any questions, or if there is some interest.
Instructions to turn your KEXEC CM10 1/23 into XperiaBeans Themed CM10.
1. Download all of these files to the root of your SD Card.
2. Boot into your fresh flash of KEXEC CM10 1/23
3. If you need to flash your GSM Radio or Swap out your Build.Prop for GSM go ahead and do that now. (I included ES file Explorer to make this easy for you
5. Install CM10.1 Sony Xperia theme.apk
6. Reboot in Safestrap3, Flash the two Xperia Z Home V4 files (FIRST the "Home" file then the "Widget" file.)
7. Boot into the Rom and set Sony Home as your Default launcher when prompted.
8. Go into Gallery and set the "Custom inverted Xperia Wallpaper" I included.
9. Drag the weather widget onto the main screen and set it up.
10. Enjoy, you are now in Temporary XperiaBeans.
Also included Screenshot it.apk so you can upload some screenshots of how you have your Xperia laid out!
Enjoy and remember to Thank if you like it!