Reset Generation Game for Android

Do You Want The RG game ON ANDROID

• Total voters
Search This thread

NOMIOMI

Nov 4, 2010
Abbottabad
guys i am sure that you are all know about the Ngage resetgeneration game which was multiplayer game and i am sure that was the one of the best multiplayer game on mobile devices

IF SOME ONE CAN REQUEST THE COMPANY TO MAKE THIS GAME FOR ANDROID THEN PLEASE REQUEST THE COMPANY TO MAKE THIS GAME FOR ANDROID

Here are the Game features

Features:
The world's first game about video games
Reset Generation, named for the children that grew up with computers and video games, is bright, colorful and joyfully celebratory of all things videogames
Nokia boasts Reset Generation has the highest production values of any mobile title ever created
One of The Guardian's "Most Promising Games" for 2008 and #2 on Pocket Gamer's Ten for 2008
Ten beautifully hand-animated heroes by celebrity concept artists, representing the pantheon of videogame history, each with their own unique super power.
Two types of gameplay: Single Player Story Mode and Online Multiplayer Mode.
Single-Player Story Mode encompasses 18 single-player missions (including game tutorial), is given texture by 27 humorous cut-scene animations and brought to life with over one-thousand lines of voice dialog.
Online Multiplayer Mode consists of up-to four-player global online action with one-click matchmaking.
"The most cleverly designed, mos

here is the video of that game

so i want that please request that company to make this game for android if you guys like the resetgneration game

Last edited:

NHS2008

Jul 24, 2010
Mumbai
****! I want this Soooo BAD!! This games kicks ass of games like angry birds, fruit Ninja, Temple Run etc...

don't you make a petition to Red Lynx??

Moonguy75

Mar 1, 2013
Amravati
Yes someone should really help
I love this game..

HIT THANKS IF HELPED.....

Sent from moon to earth........

CM17X

May 19, 2013
youtube.com
Last edited:

CM17X

May 19, 2013
youtube.com
As I said, no hope in sight :|

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370919052060.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370919052060.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 841

stobbsc

Jul 31, 2013
There is hope

Hi All,

I've spent the last 2 years trying to get in touch with the right people about getting this game back. Red Lynx told me they couldn't help, but this didn't stop me.
I used twitter and all the connections I have in the mobile sphere and finally managed to start a conversation with Senior Manager, BD & Partnering of Nokia.

The latest is that they would be willing to release the IP for the game and the code.
Basically it's at the stage of making a monetary offer and plan for the future of this game.
Not being a developer, I know need to find out how much it would cost to convert the game and try and work out what this code might be worth, currently I have no idea so can't make an offer.

As for the future if it's not me by perhaps someone else who manages to get this up and running great.
I see this game running on PC, iOS, Android and WP in it's original multiplayer form.

If anyone knows any investors developers and advice on what this might be worth please let me know.

Thanks
Chris

CM17X

May 19, 2013
youtube.com
Hi All,

I've spent the last 2 years trying to get in touch with the right people about getting this game back. Red Lynx told me they couldn't help, but this didn't stop me.
I used twitter and all the connections I have in the mobile sphere and finally managed to start a conversation with Senior Manager, BD & Partnering of Nokia.

The latest is that they would be willing to release the IP for the game and the code.
Basically it's at the stage of making a monetary offer and plan for the future of this game.
Not being a developer, I know need to find out how much it would cost to convert the game and try and work out what this code might be worth, currently I have no idea so can't make an offer.

As for the future if it's not me by perhaps someone else who manages to get this up and running great.
I see this game running on PC, iOS, Android and WP in it's original multiplayer form.

If anyone knows any investors developers and advice on what this might be worth please let me know.

Thanks
Chris

Wait a minute, this game.is available in iOS?

Reactions: dequick

stobbsc

Jul 31, 2013
Wait a minute, this game.is available in iOS?

No this game is not in iTunes or any app store at the moment.

I'm saying I see it being everyone one day, just need to find devs and investors to help buy the IP and code as mentioned above

rekulator

Aug 12, 2013
Hi All,

Thanks
Chris

I was part of the team that created the game so I can say for sure that porting the code should not be a big deal. It was made to be multiplatform and even worked on both big&little endian systems. The bigger problem are the controls as the game was designed with hardware controls in mind. As for what the game's assets & rights are worth I have no idea.

CM17X

May 19, 2013
youtube.com
There should be a way to replace hardware buttons without ruin the gameplay. The game really deserves to be on this new phones. Connectivity I way better, not that choppy as on my old Nokia N958Gb were I started playing it.

drmodify

Dec 31, 2009
Enjoyed this game very much plus the replayability made it very unboring and the multiplayer, that was the funnest part. I think this will go out at WP OS soon coz now that nokia was sold to Windows

dequick

Dec 25, 2013
it could be a great exclusive for windows phone. I would buy a new phone for this game. What about change.org or kickstarter?

Last edited:

CM17X

May 19, 2013
youtube.com
Why Windows phone exclusive? That's quite silly. It should be a multi-platform as many games out there.

NHS2008

Jul 24, 2010
Mumbai
Why Windows phone exclusive? That's quite silly. It should be a multi-platform as many games out there.

That's because the rights to that game are held by Nokia which is now a part of Microsoft.
I would buy a Lumia if this games made available on WP!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Robokopp

Dec 2, 2009
I want it so bad. Wrote Redlynx a year ago and they told me that Nokia has all rights. Quite silly to not port it, but hey,..it´s Nokia.

I think if you don´t make a stupid free to play of it, it would be a great successor again. Very special and innovative game!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    guys i am sure that you are all know about the Ngage resetgeneration game which was multiplayer game and i am sure that was the one of the best multiplayer game on mobile devices

IF SOME ONE CAN REQUEST THE COMPANY TO MAKE THIS GAME FOR ANDROID THEN PLEASE REQUEST THE COMPANY TO MAKE THIS GAME FOR ANDROID

Here are the Game features

Features:
    The world's first game about video games
    Reset Generation, named for the children that grew up with computers and video games, is bright, colorful and joyfully celebratory of all things videogames
    Nokia boasts Reset Generation has the highest production values of any mobile title ever created
    One of The Guardian's "Most Promising Games" for 2008 and #2 on Pocket Gamer's Ten for 2008
    Ten beautifully hand-animated heroes by celebrity concept artists, representing the pantheon of videogame history, each with their own unique super power.
    Two types of gameplay: Single Player Story Mode and Online Multiplayer Mode.
    Single-Player Story Mode encompasses 18 single-player missions (including game tutorial), is given texture by 27 humorous cut-scene animations and brought to life with over one-thousand lines of voice dialog.
    Online Multiplayer Mode consists of up-to four-player global online action with one-click matchmaking.
    "The most cleverly designed, mos

here is the video of that game

so i want that please request that company to make this game for android if you guys like the resetgneration game
    There is hope

Hi All,

Thanks
    Chris
    Hi All,

Thanks
    Chris

I was part of the team that created the game so I can say for sure that porting the code should not be a big deal. It was made to be multiplatform and even worked on both big&little endian systems. The bigger problem are the controls as the game was designed with hardware controls in mind. As for what the game's assets & rights are worth I have no idea.
    Boy!! 10 years.... dang how I miss this game. I missed it SO MUCH that I even bought an N95 just to play it. So yeah, I am playing Reset Generation in 2018, and it`s still AMAZING and FUN. It`s hard to believe that nobody remade it already...

And talking about that, I started ripping sprites from the game, in the hopes someone could start remaking the game, or even I will start remaking it eventually.

PT3HVkn.gif
    TTB2wFY.gif

It took me 15 hours and 1500 screenshots to rip the main poses of Plumber. It`s still missing the dying-out-of-board animations, but I will make it.

This takes a lot of effort because the phone isn`t powerful enough to record the screen and play the game at the same time, so I need to run a background app that takes several screenshots whenever a press a specific key, but then the game get very glitchy, so sometimes I needed to play the same animation 20x on the game to proper get the sprites. That without counting that some animations have objects in front of the character, so getting it requer multiple screenshots of the same animation to get it right.

So this is what I have now: imgur . com /a/m6GZjV8

And all the screenshots I took: 4shared . com /zip/Ws7r_4p9fi/reset_generation_screenshots.html(there are a lot of other rippable things in there)

YtKta2Z.png

I intent to rip everything, but only one color of each character, after that shouldn`t be hard to recolor then on Photoshop or something. I will also rip the sound-effects (which should be hard).

ANY HELP WOULD BE SUPER WELCOME. I already have many screenshots which is possible to rip sprites from monsters, princess, itens, etc.
    Hi all!
    It's amazing that they got RG to run on a PC, omg. This is just perfect...

So recently me and 2 other friends started working on a game to bring back the RG mechanics, we're working on it on our free time since january, and we already have a full round of the game (blocks, move and bombs).

Please don't get over excited with this, as it is just a personal side project between us. It's still under development and the UI is super simple, but we're spending a LOT of time on this!

xv3hcij.png

We're making it in Javascript, so it will be able to run in all plataforms natively. The game will be fully online, so you can play with your friends and the community.

We need help, if you're a designer, pixel art artist ou music maker, please get in contact!

EDIT: Join our Telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/BD_NfBqmm1fdIhVDcgRMZw