HIGHLY RECOMMEND WATCHING THE VIDEO TO SEE HOW TO USE THIS
THIS APP REQUIRES JB 4.1.2 & ROOT ACCESS
If you don't want to root, or don't have JB 4.1.2, check out Multi Window Shortcuts
Samsung has added a new multi window feature to a few of their Jelly Bean devices. However...there is only a limited set of apps compatible with this new feature.
Using this Multi Window Manager, you can enable ANY app to take advantage of this awesome new feature.
Check out the Pro version for these additional features:
- Create shortcuts on your homescreen to open apps or web bookmarks in windowed mode
- Set custom window sizes for shortcuts
- Open multiple instances of some apps from shortcuts created through the app (This is limited by whether or not a particular app permits multiple instances...I've yet to find an internet browser that allows this, however there are many other useful apps that do allow it)
- Fast reboot...cuts reboot time to less than half that of a normal reboot. Phones (Note, Note 2, GS3) can apply changes with no reboot at all!
- Detect new app installs and either prompt to enable multi window, or enable it automatically.
- Backup and restore your enabled apps list
Big thanks to xperiacle for figuring this out and to thegios for the idea.
Get it from the Play Store
Get Pro Key