Here are the files needed to get Ubuntu Touch to boot on our phones. The is a pre-alpha build and cannot be used for a daily ROM. I nor any of the involved sources take responsibility for problems, bricked devices or your cat's head exploding. If you do not know what to do with the following files do not go any further.
More detailed instruction will come when I have more time.
Here are the files:
CM part: http://goo.im/devs/nexwave/p930/ubun...ICIAL-p930.img
Ubuntu Touch part: http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-tou...blet-armhf.zip (Updated daily)
1. Have or get root on your phone.
2. Have or install a custom recovery. (TWRP, CWM and Ubuntu CWM all work)
3. Reboot to recovery.
4. Make a backup of your current ROM. (you will want to go back as not much works in the Ubuntu Touch preview at the moment)
5. Do all wipes. (cache, dalvik cache, data and system)
6. Flash CM part.
7. Flash Ubuntu Touch part.
8. Reboot and Enjoy! (It will take a minute or two before the ubuntu screen loads, be patient)
- Power Button
- Mobile Data
- SDCard access
- All hardware and capacitive buttons (except power button)
Project on Github:
Thank you to:
goo.im - For file Hosting.
Ubuntu Touch - For the project.
The guys at work and Ubuntu Touch irc - For their helpful insight.