Guess everyone knows the legacy of IceColdSandwich...
The stability the rom bought to IceCreamSandwich world...
So continuing on the same path...
Here's JB version of it...
Should be dead stable...
This rom is a mixture of CodeFireX and Flinny's AOSP...
So they deserve complete credit
I have just ported it over with right set of changes to make it super stable with features
* Camera features like HDR is WIP
* Camera lag sometimes
* Based on CodeFireX SR15
* Performance a notch better (Yes it is !!!)
* BootAnimation changed to DNA
* Also added a few more stuff here and there
* For more details and features : Link
Quick Peek :
* Would be nice if someone could create a video and share few amazing snaps
Installation Instructions :
- Full wipe mandatory, If not coming from FireJellyBeanv1
- Flash Rom
- Flash linked Gapps
a) Flash the awesome beats zip
b) Fix Permissions (Recovery->Tools->Fix Permissions)
- Reboot & Enjoy
Rom : Download
Gapps : BaNkS Gapps
Awesome Beats : Link
* Synergye and Flinny for their Amazing base
* BaNkS for Gapps
* Niravnn for transparent phone.apk
* ...AWESOME... for giving the permission to include awesome beats files
* Kesh_33 for initial ports and allowing me to continue with this rom
* All Devs who helped in some way or the other for JB development
* Finally Xda and Desire S community for everything !!!
Final few words
* Well me being artistically challenged would be great if the talented and experts in Graphics can contribute with wallpapers, bootanimations, signatures, etc, Would be cool if someone can find time for it and create the stuffs
* Next this being 1st version and super quick 1..is half baked and has too many ace references, But trust me by next release everything would be start to be slowly sorted out and give it a more professional look...Hopefully by then someone kind enough would have made a few wallpapers and bootanimation and stuff,
* This rom will be updated when it doesn't affect the stability of overall rom and adds value to it and won't just be in sync with CodefireX or Flinny's AOSP. Thats always been my approach release only when am satisfied and prefer a less featured rom rather than unstable one I hope you guys understand and respect the philosophy.
Finally guys this has been possible b'cos of CodefireX and AOSP base so credit and donations should always go to their devs in the 1st place. Yet if someone feels I too should be donated have finally created a paypal account and the generous can always do. Whatever amount I get will be used for better development of this rom and future development and maybe get a standby cell so that can use my desire s for development without worrying about missing on calls & stuff . Not a penny would be used for my personal stuff or expenditures. Even if you don't its absolutely fine as for me thanks and knowing my rom pleases the users gives me happiness beyond words