Description from play store:
Google Hindi Input allows you to type messages, update on social networks or compose emails in Hindi on your Android phone. If you can read नमस्ते correctly on your phone, then you may install and use Google Hindi Input, otherwise your phone may not support Hindi.
- Toggle the button “a->अ” on English keyboard to turn on/off transliteration mode.
- In the transliteration mode, you can type Hindi word in English characters and the app will convert them to Hindi.
- For example, type “hindi” and then you will get the word हिंदी from a list.
- By turning off the transliteration mode on English keyboard, you can type in English.
- Toggle the globe button to switch between English and Hindi keyboard
- Consonants are alphabetically ordered into 2 pages. Press the paging button “1/2” “2/2” to navigate between pages. Long press the character key to select various forms in the popup.
It's the best hindi input i have ever tried