Yayyy!! RealRacing 3 Free is out for the Note2!!!

Search This thread

Mohammed779

Dec 28, 2012
Most who complain about iap would gladly pay for a full version of this game. I bought RR2 and would gladly pay for a full version of rr3. Fremium games mean that you pay for stuff in-game without actually owning the game.... I for one, do not like that model and would rather own something that I've paid for.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

But "Fremium" will make people don't hack it and get a cracked version of it.. So for who don't have the money to pay can play it legally, and people who has those money can buy in app purchases to get a benefit..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Ermol

Mar 24, 2013
tell please how fast RR3 discharge your battery? For me it's ~30% per hour. Brightness 50%.

D3_

Mar 9, 2010
London
But "Fremium" will make people don't hack it and get a cracked version of it.. So for who don't have the money to pay can play it legally, and people who has those money can buy in app purchases to get a benefit..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

It's still easy enough to hack the iap rewards anyway, I've seen plenty of methods to get a tonne of gold coins or whatever they use to get you to buy more in app purchases.
I just don't like the way they implemented the iap in it. It basically makes it impossible to play the game unless you either purchase more gold coins or wait whatever amount of time it tells you, which gets even longer when you progress and do services/repairs on the more expensive cars.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been playing this for quite some time now and yes, you do have in-app purchases. It's totally optional as to what you'd like to spend. But either ways, come on guys....this is console quality graphics for your handheld with multi million dollar budgets spent on development - of course they expect to make some money back! But you do have the option if you want to spend or not :) If you dont think the game is worth spending, then dont! But trust me guys, with RR3....it's so damn justified!

Give it a shot, you've got nothing to lose ;)
    A brilliant game, awesome graphics and great gameplay! You must play this if you have a note 2 ;)
    just ff the time in phone's settings and no more wait periods..

please stop whining about IAP as long as you can experience the game at no cost! let's not forget that nothing is for free and the developers still need to start making their money back.... this game is hands down the best racing game in the market.

Most who complain about iap would gladly pay for a full version of this game. I bought RR2 and would gladly pay for a full version of rr3. Fremium games mean that you pay for stuff in-game without actually owning the game.... I for one, do not like that model and would rather own something that I've paid for.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
    i don't get the hate for this game. i played it several times over the past 2 days and am blown away by the graphics. also, in-app purchases don't ruin the game, as some review said, it's for impatient players.

I'm not that impatient, but 25 hours to service the Agera R unless you use those gold coin things to do it immediately is a bit ridiculous.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium