Keep in mind that:
- its experimental;
- not for daily use;
- only for developers;
- dont try install it if you have no skills at least in working with adb;
- you have to do a nandroid before installing;
- dont blame anyone for broken device
How to install (almost everything the same as for other cm9-10.1 releases):
1. Install twrp/cwm recovery.
2. Make factory reset.
3. Install the device specific part for Ubutnu.
4. Install the generic Ubuntu part.
5. Install dpi fix.
7. Open terminal at PC, connect tablet via usb cable to it and enter the following commands:
- Device specific part: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?71147ctm19763n8.
- Generic Ubuntu part: http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-tou...blet-armhf.zip;
- DPI fix: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g8granxnx1q2iqt.
- Ubuntu Touch OS;
- Wifi (with manual config).
Some bad screenshots: