Post Reply Email Thread
Quote:

Quote:

V-Edge TIPOiCE

Quote:

Fusion of NINJA 3 with XPERIA TIPO

Quote:

Quote:

Its my pleasure announcing that V-Edge_TIPOiCE is ready to be flashed and now out for Downloading. Good news is that TIPOiCE proved to be fully stable on Testing Phase and The Latest Version of V-Edge TIPOiCE is v0.3.3 as if Now.

[CENTER]
Quote:

DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION OF ROM
Quote:

DOWNLOAD LINK 1: V-EDGE TIPOiCE v0.3.3
DOWNLOAD LINK 2: V-EDGE TIPOiCE v0.2.0
DOWNLOAD LINK 3: V-EDGE TIPOiCE v0.1.0

Quote:

RECEIVE AUTO UPDATES: V-EDGE TIPOiCE_OTA_Patch

Quote:

APP ADDITION PATCH: V-EDGE_TIPOiCE_Patch02
-: Patch Contains following Apps :-

Quote:

GET A NEW LOOK WITH TIPOiCE
Quote:

THEMED ANDROID BACKGROUND
THEMED APP BACKGROUNDS
[Background is Modifiable and you can Customize it by editing just the framework-res.apk in v0.3]
OTA UPDATES ALERTS
THEMED LOCKSCREEN AND SCREENLOCK
THEMED DIALLER AND LOCKSCREEN CALL SLIDERS
THEMED IN-CALL SCREEN AND BUTTONS
THEMED SYSTEM APPS
THEMED ICS SETTINGS MENU
THEMED ICS PROGRESSBARS AND LOADERS++
THEMED STATUSBAR-NO UNWANTED ICONS-MORE SPACE ON STATUSBAR
G/3G/H ICONS FORM STATUSBAR REMOVED [APPLY PATCH_01 IF STILL PRESENT]
NOTIFICATION TOGGLE [SET THE TOGGLE APPLICATION AFTER FLASH]
REMOVED UNWANTED BLOATWARES
XPERIA HOME AS DEFAULT LAUNCHER [HOLO AS AN OPTION]
XPERIA-NXT CLOCK WIDGETS
"NO SIM CARD" STATUS REMOVED FROM LOCKSCREEN AND STATUSBAR
TRANSPARENT WIDGET FOR "EMERGENCY CALL"
THEMED MMS, DESKCLOCK AND GALARY APPS
THEMED CONTACTS AND CALL BUTTONS
NEW ICONS FOR ALL SYSTEM APPS GIVES A NEW LOOK TO YOUR DEVICE
ALL SETTINGS MENU ICONS CHANGED TO ICS 4.0.4 ICONS
XPERIA [TIPO] AUDIO/BOOTANIMATION/BOOT SOUNDS

GET ADVANCE PERFORMANCE WITH TIPOiCE
Quote:

X-LOUD, SEMC BRAVIA ENGINE, BEATSAUDIO FUNCTIONALITY
IMPROVED GAMING EXPERIENCE
OPTIMIZED RAM FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE
IMPROVED BATTERY PERFORMANCE
IMPROVED TOUCH AND SMOOTHNESS-YES IT FEELS DIFFERENT
IMPROVED 3G AND WI-FI NETWORK AND DATA SPEED
BETTER VIDEO AND IMAGE QUALITY
A2SD SUPPORT TO FREE UP INTERNAL SPACE [MUST HAVE EXT PARTITION ON SD]
CWM PARTITION SUPPORT-PREACTIVITED [JUST CREATE CWM PARTITION]
CPU RENDERING FOR BETTER HD SUPPORT AND APP PERFORMANCE
GEEKY ENGINE ADDED FOR BETTER APPLICATION PERFORMANCE

Quote:

PROJECT V-EDGE TIPOiCE
Quote:

Friends, V-Edge TIPOiCE will remain continued till I release Pure ICS version of the same. Till then experience serene beauty of the TIPOiCE.

PLEASE NOTE
Quote:

For any Issues/Queries/Feedback/Modification_Guidance Please mark your comments in the same Thread only. Keep updated with the Latest News on the Project. Report any issues or Performance lags if noticed by you.

I have not touched the stock Calendar and Browser apps and the background is still White so while on these apps your Statusbar Icons may seem lighter. If you changed the background wallpaper, it will give different impact (Prefer Dark Backgrounds)

Please DO NOT ask me to change Fonts of Apps or Colors of UIs you see there. It’s a Themes and Will remain like that. If one Do not like any specific app or Interface of App then he/she can flash that specific app by getting it form anywhere on his/her device.
Yes all Stock/Non stock apps will work with this ROM. Hence, no meaning of discussing it here.

I have set what can be the Best Suitable for this ROM

CPU Rendering Function added is on Test Phase and may not be on its best results.

Various Tweaks added for Quality Handling and Performance. One or other may not work with full functionality due to device hardware limitations.

IMPORTANT
[CENTER]
Quote:

Flash this ROM on your own Responsibility, I will not be responsible if your Device become CRAZY or DEAD during carrying out any processes mentioned here. Please take a CWM backup of your current ROM prior to proceed for flashing. Although, there are no chances of any issues but I suggest not to take chance !!! In such an hard event please restore your backup using CWM Restore & Mark your comment regarding ERROR with possible screenshots

Quote:

HOW TO FLASH V-Edge TIPOiCE
Quote:

A] You must have CWM Recovery Installed to Flash V-Edge TIPOiCE AND/OR other Patches/Updates
B] Please Create a Linux Partition (ext3) using CWM on your Device (If already having then FORMAT it)
Note: Take Backup of SD Card Contents as Creation of Linux Partition will wipe all Data on SD Card. This rom carryies Tweaks for auto-activation/creation of swap in your linux partition on SDCARD. You can create such partition(ext2/3/4) using Minitool Partition Wizard as well The Same partition will be also utilized for Link2sd (App pre-added) if u want to use.
C] Download & Copy the V-Edge_TIPOICE & Patches/Updates on SDCard (No need of Patches if you Got v0.3.3)
D] Reboot into Recovery (Keep Vol+ pressed while Powering ON)
E] Now perform all following Steps one by one : if steps completes successfully; UI will show process execution status and final status every time. Watch out that as well.

Quote:

1. On CWM Interface screen select 'Install Zip from sdcard'
2. Select 'choose zip from sdcard to install'
3. Locate ROM Zip and Execute Flash->Let the Installation Complete
4. 'Go back' to main menu and select & execute 'wipe data/facory reset'
5. Switch OFF Device Now by removing Battery. Remove SDCARD & Keep SDCARD aside, reassemble and Switch ON
6. Once the ROM boots up fully Switch OFF and insert SDCARD and Reboot
7. ++All Done++ Start Customizing your Device Now.
8. [Optional] Also Set Icon Colors in Power Toggles Application.
9. [Optional] After Customization Take CWM backup your Your System for Future Usage

Quote:

Please have patience while Flashing completes: Wait for ROM to boot up fully, Remember 1st Boot always take comparatively much longer time, hence will hang up on Xperia LOGO for some time while loading system or even at black screen once the Animation time goes up, so Don't worry have patience, If you see Xperia logo ..it self assures that your ROM will boot fully

Quote:

U MUST REMEMBER: After flashing any ROM if you get stuck into 'BootLogo' (Bootloop) then reboot into recovery again (You may need to remove battery and then rearrange to reboot) and on the main page do 'Wipe Data/Factory reset' once again and then choose to 'reboot system'. If its working ROM it will definitely boot up now..Must remove your SDCARD from device wihile booting up for the 1st time after Flashing This ROM

Quote:

INSTALLING Patches: Flashing Patches is Matter of your Choice. Its Not a compulsion. Once ROM boots up fully…reboot into recovery again and choose to Flash a Patch on TIPOICE. To flash a Patch Do not wipe Data nor to format anything. Just Select “Install zip from SD Card”. You can flash both the patches on this ROM.

SCREENSHOTS of V-Edge TIPOiCE
Quote:

Quote:

Any Issues with Google Play Store ??? If YES then Download and Flash this Package using CWM Recovery:
V-Edge_GooglePlay_Fix.zip
If any Issues Arises, if any in future, with This ROM Please Try to Upload a Screenshot for better Understanding and faster Correction of the Same

Quote:

IF You liked V-Edge_TIPOiCE....hit "THANKS" to Vote for TIPOiCE

Attached Files
File Type: apk Settings.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.53 MB, 474 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to VioletR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VioletR Ad-Free
2nd March 2013, 05:13 PM |#2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Cool DROPBOX LINKS for V-EDGE TIPOiCE
On Request I here by Update Dropbox Links of V-Edge TIPOiCE:

DOWNLOAD ROM: V-EDGE TIPOiCE

DOWNLOAD AUTO UPDATE ACTIVATION PATCH: V-EDGE TIPOiCE_OTAUPDATE_Patch

3G/G/H REMOVAL PATCH: V-EDGE_TIPOiCE_Patch01

APP ADDITION PATCH: V-EDGE_TIPOiCE_Patch02
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VioletR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VioletR Ad-Free
2nd March 2013, 05:15 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Cool CHANGE DEFAULT BACKGROUND in ALL APPS: CHOOSE YOUR OWN MOOD
ExxPRESS YOUR MOOD with V-EDGE TIPOiCE

So Friends,
I guess you liked TIPOiCE !!!
Let me add a LilBit more to Make your NINJA smile even More...

..........Have a Look on following Screenshots...........

Yes COLOURS do eXXpress your Mood and Style !!! and If you want to express your Mood through your Device then Follow the GUIDE below:

Difficulty Level: Medium
Tools Needed:
(1) APKTOOL for Decompiling & Recompiling framework-res.apk
(2) Notepad++ for edition codes in .XML
(3) 7zip for Exchanging Files from one Recompiled APK to Base APK

Method:
1. Download and Extract APKTOOL and place the Folder in C:\<here> Now Your APKTOOL path is C:\apktool
2. Download the V-Edge_TIPOiCE_BG-Blue on your PC (This is your Current Blue Theme)
3. You will need framework-res.apk to add to APKTOOL folder on C:\ for Theming (TIPOiCE framework-res.apk is already Kept in APKTOOL here, so no worries, start decompiling it)
3. Now open Command Prompt and Start Decompiling the framework: Steps are as Follows:

A) Locating APKTOOL directory on cmd:
Quote:

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\ViOLET R>cd c:\APKTOOL

B) Installing framework on APKTOOL:
Quote:

C:\APKTOOL>apktool if framework-res.apk
I: Framework installed to: C:\Documents and Settings\username\apktool\framework\1.apk

C) Decompiling framework-res.apk
Quote:

C:\APKTOOL>apktool d framework-res.apk FRAMEWORK001
I: Loading resource table...
I: Loaded.
I: Decoding file-resources...
I: Decoding values*/* XMLs...
I: Done.
I: Copying assets and libs...

You are done with Decompiling.

4. Now You will find your Decompiled files in FRAMEWORK001 folder that is now created in APKTOOL directory.
5. Open this folder and move to res/values/colors. Open colors.xml using Notepad++
6. You will find following in the bottom of Color list
Quote:

<color name="black_with_little_transparency">#dd000000</color>
<color name="white_with_little_transparency">#ddffffff</color>
<color name="violet">#ff9a0033</color> (Concentrate on here)
</resources>

7. Check the Color Code in <color name="violet">....... i.e. #ff9a0033 This is for PINK theme you see in Screen Shot
8. Change the color code #XXXXXXXX to your desired "Hex Color Code" once done Save & Close the colors.XML
9. Re-Compiling APK:. Now again popout cmd screen and start recompiling the framework-res.apk: Type following

Quote:

C:\APKTOOL>apktool b FRAMEWORK001 framework-res-new.apk
W: Could not find sources
I: Checking whether resources has changed...
I: Building resources...
I: Building apk file...

A new APK is now built in your APKTOOL directory named framework-res-new.apk (as we specified the name in your command)

10. Now Open this New APK (framework-res-new.apk (Not yet ready to be flashed)) and your framework-res.apk (base APK) side by side using 7zip
11. Replace 'res' folder and 'resources_arsc' of your framework-res.apk (Base APK) by 'res' folder and 'resources_arsc' of framework-res-new.apk (New APK)
12. Once done Close both APKs. Now The Edited framework-res.apk (where you have copied the 'res' and 'resources_arsc' is your FINAL framework to be installed.
13. Open the V-Edge_TIPOiCE_BG-Blue using 7zip and got to 'framework' folder and replace the framework-res.apk with the FINAL framework-res.apk that you got from above procedures. Close the zip and Install the Mod using CWM
14. Your whole android theme will be changed and will take the MOOD (COLOR) that you have set during editing colors.xml

NOW EXPRESS your MOOD using different colors and Impress People around you !!!
Enjoy !!!

HIT "THANKS" IF YOU LIKED my GUIDE
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VioletR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VioletR Ad-Free
3rd March 2013, 08:37 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi Violet Thanks for the ROM, I am trying to update but unable to throwing a Status 0 message

Did as u said wiped the data/factory, cache and advanced also

but while formatting

formatting Partitions...
Flashing V-Edge TIPOiCE...

setting permissions...
Adding BusyBox..
Adding a2sd Support...
Adding System Tweaks...
Adding root Permissions...
E:Error in /sdcard/V-Edge_TIPOiCE_v0.2_ROM.zip
(Status 0)
Installation Aborted....

What should i do
3rd March 2013, 11:18 AM |#5  

More
Hey it worked, i have tried several times, at last it worked. I have cleared the Cache, and factory reset for 3 times. thanks Violet
3rd March 2013, 02:47 PM |#6  
OP Member

More
V-EDGE TIPOiCE v4.1 RELEASE
"JellyBeans Fusion with TIPOiCE"

LINK: V-EDGE_TIPOiCE_V4.1

SCREENSHOTS

7th March 2013, 06:47 PM |#7  

More
It would greatful if u post Status Bar transparency and background color tweaks..
8th March 2013, 10:46 AM |#8  
OP Member

More
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdhav538

It would greatful if u post Status Bar transparency and background color tweaks..

The statusbar is Transparent only If you have not got Updated the ROM with 0.3.2 version...Try changing wallpaper..you ill come to know.
Transparent statusbar have issues while browsing and using few more stock apps...(icons get blur as the background of such apps is white.)

In 0.3.2 I have reset the whole background to color...instead of setting a pic a background and hence performance (time to load apps) is greatly improved and is its now almost instant.

If you still want to the new update 0.3.2 but with transparent statusbar only then Please download the same from here:

V-Edge_TIPOiCE_v0.3.2_TP (transparent Statusbar)
V-Edge_TIPOiCE_v0.3.2_NTP (Non-transparent Statusbar)

================================================== =======================================
To set a color of your choice as your default background please earlier post Taged as "ExxPRESS YOUR MOOD with V-EDGE TIPOiCE"

To identify exact color code of a color you see somewhere on a pc or web.... do following:

Download that PIC or take a screenshot of page haveing that color and then Go to this site: http://imagecolorpicker.com/
Upload your images there and then click on your color on the uploaded pic..you will get the code below on that page only.

Note the code e.g. #003e3b
Add 'ff' before this code so it will become your 8 digit color code with Null transparency: i.e. #ff003e3b
Now use this 8 digit code in above tutorial.
Recompile apk and flash it... It will change all background as expected.

Note: You must have to use the same framework-res.apk that is already included in APKTOOL folder. Replace the included widget_btn_transparent in res/drwables-mdpi if you want Transparent Widget buton as well on lock-screen.
The Following User Says Thank You to VioletR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VioletR Ad-Free
12th March 2013, 06:46 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello, Nice rom. I tried it last night. I was able to flash it correctly throuth CWM. But the problem is, settings' menu is too hard to read due to complete transparant background and other one and major one is, if I try to install any app from PlayStore, moblie would restart and app would not get installed. Same happens all the time hence unable to install apps from Play Store also, link2sd partition is not getting detected, I had recreated it using CWM and minitool, in both cases, it gave me 'mount script' error always. However, I had used link2sd before on stock rom and it worked fine.
Also what is mean by init.d support?

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

I want to flash stock rom now.. how can I do?? I dont have any backups of my previous stock rom. I have stock rom zip file though. I know I need to switch to stock recovery before flashing by using fastboot.. but how can do that? in CWM? or will I have to flash tipoice again?
13th March 2013, 03:43 AM |#10  
OP Member

More
Thumbs up @mmost : Please flash the Latest ROM v0.3.3 (links updated)
@mmost

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmost

Hello, Nice rom. I tried it last night. I was able to flash it correctly throuth CWM. But the problem is, settings' menu is too hard to read due to complete transparant background and other one and major one is, if I try to install any app from PlayStore, moblie would restart and app would not get installed. Same happens all the time hence unable to install apps from Play Store also, link2sd partition is not getting detected, I had recreated it using CWM and minitool, in both cases, it gave me 'mount script' error always. However, I had used link2sd before on stock rom and it worked fine.
Also what is mean by init.d support?

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

I want to flash stock rom now.. how can I do?? I dont have any backups of my previous stock rom. I have stock rom zip file though. I know I need to switch to stock recovery before flashing by using fastboot.. but how can do that? in CWM? or will I have to flash tipoice again?

Quote:

Quote:

U got issues with TIPOiCE ??? Do as stated in following steps:

1. Do not panic....
2. You have to take a lil bit more pain to Download the V-Edge_TIPOiCE_v0.3.3_Full_TP_114MB (Full ROM again)
3. Read the Modified Instructions on post 1 and Flash Accordingly
4. Must take out SDCARD on first boot
5. Must have an ext3 partition (or Partition created by CWM) on sdcard to be compatible with androidswap (script) and Link2sd(app) both. If already having then wipe all data in it(format it) before flashing ROM.
6. After successful reboot insert your sdcard and then reboot
7. Set File Sdcard partition type as 'ext3' to set lik2sd.
8. Enjoy serene beauty of TIPOiCE with Supreme Performance Now !!! No Bugs !!!
9. If Google Play Issue ??? Flash this File Using CWM :Google_Play_Fix.zip
10. What you flashed is V0.3.3 If You get any Update Notification on OTAUpdated. Accept to download..Read change Log and check version...If upgraded..u can Download then and can be flashed manually using CWM. Other wise keep storing the updates.
You will find Updates in /sdcard/OTA-Updater/Download/<here>

7th October 2013, 11:33 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy Bugs with incoming call.
This very good like and works perfectly which I load last nights. But one bugs I showed that If I save any 10 number with name when incoming calls from this number, it does not shows the name. It may be due to incoming call comes with international prefix such as =81 0r +91 etc. pls remove the bugs.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
a57, custom rom a57, micromax a57 rom, mmx a57, ninja3 custom rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)