* Uses FFmpeg for decoding, meaning that it supports almost all audio file formats including mp3, ogg vorbis, flac, real audio (*.ra), windows media audio (*.wma), monkey's audio (*.ape), musepack (*.mpc) and many more.
* Reads playlists: m3u, ram, pls, xspf, asx.
* Plays local files, files shared over Samba, and any web stream including Shoutcast radio stations.
* Built-in file browser with:
- access to audio files on local storage,
- access to audio files on Samba servers,
- bookmarks for easy access to often used folders.
* Gapless playback:
- for audio formats that natively support gapless playback,
- for mp3 option to remove silence.
* Replay gain.
* 10–band equalizer with ability to set exact frequency, width and gain for every band.
* Preamp, postamp.
* Reverb - 5 different parameters can be used to set preferred sound.
* Speed effect.
* Pitch effect.
* Tempo effect.
* Fade in and fade out with configurable time.
* Can be controlled using:
- main window,
- headset and other media buttons (supported actions: play, pause, stop, next, previous),
- buttons in notification area,
- widget (on Android 4.2+ can be placed on lockscreen).
- built-in scrobbling (no separate scrobbling app is necessary),
- love track,
- ban track.
* Displays lyrics using LyricWiki.
* Displays Shoutcast/Icecast stream information.
* Bookmarks - single song or whole playlist can be bookmarked.
* Playlist sorting:
- by file name,
- by tags,
- easy manual control.
* Automatic playlists containing favorites or random songs.
* Shuffle - as long as it's possible it will not repeat songs. Also whole playlist can be randomized with similar effect.
* Tags viewer with automatic encoding detection.
* Supports devices with ARM, x86 or MIPS processors.
Beta version must be uninstalled before installing this one.
Ad remover (free only for XDA forum members):