[ROM] Paranoid 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

stevediaz

Aug 2, 2010
JaXH6W7MOVpQ9Mh7i6WpAg8UrU-meFTEZPrVm5e5vQg

The paranoid from is a multi density from with customization to the fullest. It is capable of making your Droid x looking like a tablet or phone (not physically).[/SIZE]
Bb8Ldu6QcVcSft4Y2B2CAm_fih2ExNet3BbI6s9E71E

CAMERA
WIFI
BLUETOOTH
GPS
EVERYTHING

4e_2pRqpSfefGMGufFeA4LIxnVoiPk4qETzCLv4Y5Ac

YOU TELL ME

Download link 2nd post

Last edited:

misterk267

Jul 29, 2012
Erie, Pennsylvania
Ill verify after i flash. Quick question, will this work on .621? Ive been having issues with roms boot looping lately. Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

A

arceusg

You got auto corrected every time u tried to say ROM BTW.

Sent from my YP-G70 using xda app-developers app

m.ksy

Nov 13, 2011
Rivne, Ukraine
cx75planet.ru

masterchung89

Nov 23, 2011
It's kangalicious!

Thanks m.ksy, I did a quick md5sum and his rom and my rom, they are pretty much the exact same except for the build.prop and the update script which he took all the credit for.

At stevediaz; the renamed rom you posted here is a completely renamed and reupload of my rom. I made it very explicit here that anyone is free to make their own release if they both compiled and gave credit for the rom, both of which you failed to do. Furthermore you you're asking for donations for the zero work you've done. I know that college is expensive, but I'm going to college also next year and could have also asked for donations for all the work I've done since October.

I don't want to have to escalate this to a point of contacting mods, so I request that download links be taken down and that you stop asking for donations until both requirements are met. The reason why I request credit is obvious, but the reason why I request that the rom be compiled is so that any future release will have new features in it instead of just being a tweaked version with nothing new.:angel:

I won't hold not creating a link to the original thread against you now, I'll be contacting mods in a week if you ignore this warning. Again I don't want to have to escalate it to that point.

-somebody-

Apr 2, 2011
GB
Thanks m.ksy, I did a quick md5sum and his rom and my rom, they are pretty much the exact same except for the build.prop and the update script which he took all the credit for.

At stevediaz; the renamed rom you posted here is a completely renamed and reupload of my rom. I made it very explicit here that anyone is free to make their own release if they both compiled and gave credit for the rom, both of which you failed to do. Furthermore you you're asking for donations for the zero work you've done. I know that college is expensive, but I'm going to college also next year and could have also asked for donations for all the work I've done since October.

I don't want to have to escalate this to a point of contacting mods, so I request that download links be taken down and that you stop asking for donations until both requirements are met. The reason why I request credit is obvious, but the reason why I request that the rom be compiled is so that any future release will have new features in it instead of just being a tweaked version with nothing new.:angel:

I won't hold not creating a link to the original thread against you now, I'll be contacting mods in a week if you ignore this warning. Again I don't want to have to escalate it to that point.

personally id just report it to prevent anyone from donating to a scammer.
65 posts and been here over 2 years, has to know how things work here at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The paranoid from is a multi density from with customization to the fullest. It is capable of making your Droid x looking like a tablet or phone (not physically).[/SIZE]
    Bb8Ldu6QcVcSft4Y2B2CAm_fih2ExNet3BbI6s9E71E

CAMERA
    WIFI
    BLUETOOTH
    GPS
    EVERYTHING

4e_2pRqpSfefGMGufFeA4LIxnVoiPk4qETzCLv4Y5Ac

YOU TELL ME

Download link 2nd post

Download link 2nd post

Hit thanks or donate $1 to help me pay for college.

Hi! Is this ROM based on masterchung7's ShadowMod 1.6 31DEC2012 ? I ask because I have found the string ro.pa.version=PARANOIDANDROID-pa_shadow-1.6a-31DEC2012-165435 in build.prop. If yes, then you must rename your ROM to ShadowMod KANG or just talk about this with masterchung7.
    Also, there is new version of ShadowMod by masterchung7 - PARANOIDANDROID-pa_shadow-1.6a-08MAR2013-190305.zip.
    Thread closed and links pulled down due no permissions from the original creator of the ROM.
    It's kangalicious!