Sense 5 Speculation, News, Discussion Thread - All Others will Be Locked

Search This thread

meke4ek

Dec 31, 2009
Can someone confirm if this is really the official 4.2.2 update our phone?

本ROM基于欧版RUU 4.05.401.1制作,4.05.401.1版本与4.06.401.1版本完全相同,4.05.40 1.1是正式版RUU

via google translate:

The European version of RUU 4.05.401.1 ROM-based production, 4.05.401.1 version 4.06.401.1 version is identical, 4.05.401.1 RUU is the official version

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdzb62f

Reactions: benJX

uzair2014

Feb 3, 2014
i ran MAXIMUS HD for so many months never had a problem it did feel like stock rom but i wanted to try kitkat so now i am using CM 11 nightlies on hboot 2.16 i cant wait for stable builds for kikat...if this keeps going i dont think we even need to ask htc for further official updates its pointless

psiaq

Jan 26, 2013
Can someone confirm if this is really the official 4.2.2 update our phone?

本ROM基于欧版RUU 4.05.401.1制作,4.05.401.1版本与4.06.401.1版本完全相同,4.05.40 1.1是正式版RUU

via google translate:

The European version of RUU 4.05.401.1 ROM-based production, 4.05.401.1 version 4.06.401.1 version is identical, 4.05.401.1 RUU is the official version

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdzb62f

Anybody tried it ? Can somebody confirm if it works ?

Confirmed ... IT works :)

Last edited:

Kontraform

May 9, 2014
Anyone tried it? How stable is it attm? cus I've just installed Lungo rom, and not pleased with stability... and am looking for a replacement.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    F**k you HTC ! :mad:
    @LlabTooFeR, a reliable leaker has stated the One S will be getting Android 4.2.2 with Sense 5.

Hooray!

e7egy5eg.jpg

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
    Maybe if we all sent HTC messages like these...

Thought I'd send my very own complaint. This is what went to HTC Global

After using my HTC One C2 for nearly 10 months I have concluded that HTC have something good here. I was able to update to 4.1 Jelly Bean and much of my issues were solved. Then the bad news came...

Apparently there will be no more updates, for whatever reason. A phone only a year and a half old will no longer receive updates. I have looked everywhere for reasons and I find myself utterly and completely disappointed. Apparently, the very Snapdragon S3 I complained about so much after I bought this phone is the reason there will be no more updates. Do you know what this means? It means all the promises HTC made that there is no difference between the S3 and S4 versions has been rubbished.
    My disappointment is absolute. I have looked far wide for alternatives, and in the process I have discovered several THOUSAND people around the world who purchased the One S, several thousand that will never buy another HTC phone, no matter how good the phone is supposed to be. Why? Because support is terrible. Why save for months to buy a phone that will not be supported for more than a few months? If I had known it would be like this I never would have bought any HTC phone. Money doesn't grow on trees. It takes time and effort to put together the cash to buy a phone. 9 months after I may have to buy another phone just to stay technologically relevant. How can I be convinced to buy another HTC phone? Unless an update materializes for the one I currently use, then I cannot be convinced that the new one will not suffer the same fate. That means I will not buy another HTC phone. Motorola is starting to look good right now, or Xiaomi. Even Tecno (they may not update but they're cheap and easy to replace).

I suggest you forward this message to senior management, if you can. It is important not to forget the consumer when making and selling products. If the product cannot be trusted to withstand the test of time then it will not sell, no matter how good it is. The new HTC ONE looks looks beautiful and I love it, but I won't buy it. I loved the One S the same way last year. I saved for 5 months to buy it. And the disappointments outweigh the joys of having the phone. This is why HTC is losing money. New people are buying HTC phones, but old users are leaving in disappointment faster. Many of us bought the One S for its unique nature, and find ourselves shoved aside without any thought. After being decieved into buying a Snapdragon S3 One S, not getting at least a 4.2 Jelly Bean update and Sense 5 is too much to take. The Samsung Galaxy S3 came out about the same time and is likely to receive even 4.4 Kit Kat. And you wonder why HTC is losing money?

I want to use this opportunity to inform HTC that if the One S does not receive a 4.2 update very soon, I will not buy another HTC phone, ever. I will not sink my hard earned money into a phone that will become a toy in a year. And I speak for thousands of HTC phone users around the world. I currently have nine different people who want to buy my phone off me because of all the good things I had to say about it and I will be doing just that as soon as I can put together money for another, before the value of this one disappears. I can't praise a phone I no longer have faith in.

Do me a favour. Show me that HTC bothered to read this by sending me a proper reply, not an automated one. And don't send apologies. If there is no good news, don't reply at all.

Thank you...
    I've read in german forums that the HTC One S/X/X+ will get updates in the next months which will including:

- Blink Feed
    - Additional camera features
    - Zoe (full automatic video editor)
    - and hopefully more?

the article also says that the update will NOT include all features of Sense 5.

for the german folks:
    http://www.techstage.de/news/HTC-Sense-5-BlinkFeed-und-Zoe-Update-fuer-aeltere-Android-Phones-1806391.html

for the english people:
    sry, I don't find a link with the same content
    Yeah baby! Lets rock n roll! :) <3

uploadfromtaptalk1371038144749.jpg

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2