[ROM][JB 4.2.2][JDQ39] ThinkingBridge ROM [I9100] [DISCUSSION THREAD]

Search This thread
ibdDkh5cFDbR9f.png

Hi guys this is THE GT-I9100 DISCUSSION THREAD for the Team BRIDGE's rom : ThinkingBridge

19bb44630941a140dbfae6c.png

So please post here all non-dev related problems ;)

You can get the rom from the official thread :p

annalein

Sep 25, 2011
I am currently giving your rom a try .

After a few minutes I found one thing that is really annoying (i already tried to change the behavior of the hardware key)..When i open a chat window (ex. whatsapp), the screen timeout (15 sec) comes and i click the homebutton ...the app is closing. Is there any way to disable that?

At the moment i also have a lot of batterydrain.. mh...(after the 1 charge)

I am currently giving your rom a try .

After a few minutes I found one thing that is really annoying (i already tried to change the behavior of the hardware key)..When i open a chat window (ex. whatsapp), the screen timeout (15 sec) comes and i click the homebutton ...the app is closing. Is there any way to disable that?

At the moment i also have a lot of batterydrain.. mh...(after the 1 charge)

The app is not closing you just sent it to work in background . Just hold the home button and you'll see the app in recents view. And change the interval of screen timeout for at least 1 min.
About battery drain change the governor of the kernel.
Install from playstore Nofrills cpu to change the governor as conservative .
You'll not notice any lag in games or apps .

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

manp11

Jan 24, 2010
On sometimes it disappear the 2G toggle in the quick settinngs panel.¿any solution?
Thanks.

And also i can't put the climate and calendar events on the lockscreen.

Last edited:

manp11

Jan 24, 2010
Yes i have made all the wipes.Whhen the 2g toggle disapears y change to traditional tiles and then appears again. Thhen i change to tiles again and appears in the panel.

I don´'t know how to put the climate an calendar events on the lockscreen.¿do you have any guide to do so?

Thanks

Yes i have made all the wipes.Whhen the 2g toggle disapears y change to traditional tiles and then appears again. Thhen i change to tiles again and appears in the panel.

I don´'t know how to put the climate an calendar events on the lockscreen.¿do you have any guide to do so?

Thanks

why didn't you say so ... :p
1.lock the phone
2.turn the phone on
3.on the lockscreen swype the screen from the left to the right until you see a plus in a grey rectangular
4.press it you'll see a list of widgets from there choose what widgets you want ;)

and about the 2g toggle maybe that's the way he does like that .
i really don't know how to help you with that :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: manp11

diddly3000

Nov 10, 2011
headford
After I finally got this rom downloaded took hours. I have to say I'm very impressed with it so far. It's extremely smooth and quick. Only thing I noticed is I struggle to get a lock with gps. Using gps test app it's seeing 8-9 satellites but not locking to them. I only had quick try so I will try later
:) thanks dev's keep it up :thumbup:

manp11

Jan 24, 2010
Hi.
I can't fix in screen options the notification light in on. When I close the setting screen and I open again the notification light is in off. ¿How can I fix it?
Thanks

After I finally got this rom downloaded took hours. I have to say I'm very impressed with it so far. It's extremely smooth and quick. Only thing I noticed is I struggle to get a lock with gps. Using gps test app it's seeing 8-9 satellites but not locking to them. I only had quick try so I will try later
:) thanks dev's keep it up :thumbup:

I'm glad that you are enjoying our Rom :D
And about the GPS bug you can try this app from play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidlab.gpsfix
And see if it works . ;)

diddly3000

Nov 10, 2011
headford
I just went to test gps again just before I was gonna use that app to make sure it's not working.
It locked this time. Perhaps I didn't give it enough time before.
Apologies :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367078829361.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367078829361.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 160

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ibdDkh5cFDbR9f.png

Hi guys this is THE GT-I9100 DISCUSSION THREAD for the Team BRIDGE's rom : ThinkingBridge

19bb44630941a140dbfae6c.png

So please post here all non-dev related problems ;)

You can get the rom from the official thread :p
    Glad to see you around, Mr. Nothing. Please tell us some news about stable 3, we're all looking forward to it.

Tks,

Jean

I'm sorry Jean but I can't confirm any rumors now.
    Maybe soon a new version with Halo implemented will come :D
    The Tk bridge team is busy offering support to new devices ;)
    I'll ask the team about news and I'll tell you about.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    I don't know did you tried to reboot the phone maybe it'll fix it .
    And @diddly3000 can you please try to see if this option is creating problems for you cuz right now I'm not on this Rom and I can't test the option.

I don't understand what's wrong I'm happy to help perhaps you can tell me what he means ha :p

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Is he talking about BLN? Notification light

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Ok I know what the problem is in display the pulse notification doesn't work. When you enable it and go back to settings and back in again the pulse checkbox is disabled. It's not saving your selection. Just disables itself again once you leave settings :)

How do I turn off the circle on the left side that look like Facebook chat heads

EDIT:
    FIGURE IT BY MYSELF. Go to settings, then system, then iterface, than uncheck "Reverse HALO gestures". play with it a bit and then shoud be appear a trash can to drag over it and delete.
    mmh, sorry for being a noop in this matter, but what kind of package did you use?
    A complete RIL or only the modem.bin? I am a little bit confused. The explaination how to create such packages is really good, but never to read in detail which package should be used for which ROM.
    Do you suggest any special modem for German Telekom D1? A few users tell that LS8 would be ok, but some tell about MS2 and also some use a "magic" m250k. I know that maybe I have to try, but if you had a good idea, it would be easier :)

i used a combo zip with ril+modem
    and i dunno which is the best modem for german operators cuz i'm on an romanian operaror :)

Hey community, it's a noob question i want to do. I recently flashed ThinkingBridge Rom, all working amazingly but the only thing i want to know on all of the settings it have is how do i use the Theme Engine option, because it has only one theme to use, is there a place to download themes?. So that's my question.

Thanks

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2

to use that theme engine you have to install a theme and after that you will apply it on your sistemui ;)
    and take a look here for a lot of themes
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1801752 :cyclops: