FORUMS

[APP] ImmersiveTaille for Windows 8

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

By Marshall31, Junior Member on 8th March 2013, 05:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I created this software that can merge the traditional desktop and new home screen of Windows 8

The application is responsible for making up the new home screen of Windows 8 (with dynamic thumbnails) and the traditional Windows desktop in the same window. This fusion avoids having to switch from one to the other at all times.

Using the options you can choose to set automatic shutdown while restoring the original appearance of the home screen. Useful if you enable the option to see the home screen when the program starts (combined with oblytile) you can have your personal space as an example for your games, software ...

Advanced mode allows you to set the home screen where you want on your desktop and the size you want.

Latest Version::

Changelog:
2.0 :
-Graphic change
-Advanced mode recording with a preference
-And new tab with options for various settings to make combination
For example:
click software -> displays StartScreen -> start a game -> software that closes itself and you can restore the size if you want StartScreen

Old :
-First apps with basic graphic and advanced setting. No more options.

Download:
here

This software is in english. Windows 8 32/64 RTM (i not tested in other windows 8 ...)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marshall31 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Marshall31 Ad-Free
8th March 2013, 10:15 PM |#2  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 10

Donate to Me
More
Is it also working on Windows RT?
9th March 2013, 12:25 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
I do not have windows RT to test above. You can always try, if it works I put it is compatible
9th March 2013, 03:57 PM |#4  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 10

Donate to Me
More
I just tried it on my rt and do nothing. it stay in the task manager for 1 sec and then vanish.
9th March 2013, 08:19 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 191

More
I was looking for something that would let me keep my taskbar in the start screen. Thank you very much for this!
10th March 2013, 05:23 AM |#6  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 566

Donate to Me
More
Your Sourceforge page says it's GPL'd, know where I can get at the source at?
20th March 2013, 10:56 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Fantastic app, I appreciate the work. Got any new features you going to bake into this soon?

Personally, I'd love it if we can make the Modern screen stick to the desktop and not disappear when I click out of it. Is this possible?

Thanks,
20th March 2013, 11:56 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
This is a rather nice idea.
Is possible.
I'm not saying I'll do it.
But if I do it it will be in one week, or more.
21st March 2013, 10:09 PM |#10  
Flag North Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 23

More
I keep having a problem using it, When I press start it does this (look to the right)

Location of start screen: Fullscreen + Taskbar

21st March 2013, 11:20 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member

More
I is not implemented when the taskbar is on the left, right and top (for the next update probably).

Otherwise to settle your problem, you go to the advanced menu and you do the adjustment manually.
You can save the adjustment.

That way you can return to the basic menu selection and you lose another location you your adjustment.
Like that you can switch from one to another for further facilitates and load your adjustment.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom, startscreen, tile, tiles, windows 8

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)