FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

||| Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Templates ||| (Deep Grey & White)

13,058 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,962
 
By vanessaem, Developer Committee / Senior Moderator / Recognized Themer - Flame Tamer on 8th March 2013, 10:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey everyone,

I managed to find time in my extremely busy schedule to make two templates for our Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. I decided to make these because I was having a hard time finding any mockups or templates anywhere for this device. So here it is. As you can see, there is a Deep Grey version and a White version.

Included in the zips are a .psd and a .png version of the template. Developers, modders, or anyone else are welcome to use these in their screen shots. All I ask is for you to credit me or link back to where you got them if possible.

I am extremely busy with school and everything and I may not be able to answer any questions on the thread itself but you can try PM'ing me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy!



Attached Files
File Type: zip Samsung_Galaxy_Note_10_1_Gry.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.55 MB, 2023 views)
File Type: zip Samsung_Galaxy_Note_10_1_Wht.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.96 MB, 1969 views)
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to vanessaem For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vanessaem Ad-Free
 
 
10th March 2013, 01:45 PM |#2  
arthur93's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Niteroi
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Re: ||| Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Templates ||| (Deep Grey & White)
Great! Nice work!

Sent from my I9000B
The Following User Says Thank You to arthur93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arthur93 Ad-Free
4th April 2013, 09:54 PM |#3  
vanessaem's Avatar
OP Developer Committee / Senior Moderator / Recognized Themer - Flame Tamer
Flag Missouri City
Thanks Meter: 13,962
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur93

Great! Nice work!

Sent from my I9000B


I'm a little late but thank you. Enjoy.
6th April 2013, 01:52 AM |#4  
YusufMH's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Aleppo,
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Nice job!

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk HD
The Following User Says Thank You to YusufMH For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift YusufMH Ad-Free
8th April 2013, 08:23 PM |#5  
dianeofarcadia's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Northern Michigan
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
Wonderful! Thank you for sharing!
The Following User Says Thank You to dianeofarcadia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dianeofarcadia Ad-Free
8th April 2013, 08:56 PM |#6  
Alttu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Thank you!
Been looking for this..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Alttu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Alttu Ad-Free
16th July 2013, 01:40 PM |#7  
vanessaem's Avatar
OP Developer Committee / Senior Moderator / Recognized Themer - Flame Tamer
Flag Missouri City
Thanks Meter: 13,962
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YusufMH

Nice job!

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeofarcadia

Wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alttu

Thank you!
Been looking for this..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2


No problem. Glad to share them. I still can't find many, if any, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 mockups...lol.
18th July 2013, 04:54 AM |#9  
jesus10161's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa florida
Thanks Meter: 327
 
More
Cool thanks for you hard work


Enviado desde mi GT-N8013 usando Tapatalk 4 Beta
The Following User Says Thank You to jesus10161 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jesus10161 Ad-Free
22nd July 2013, 09:44 PM |#10  
theoriginalsss's Avatar
Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanessaem

Hey everyone,

I managed to find time in my extremely busy schedule to make two templates for our Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. I decided to make these because I was having a hard time finding any mockups or templates anywhere for this device. So here it is. As you can see, there is a Deep Grey version and a White version.

Included in the zips are a .psd and a .png version of the template. Developers, modders, or anyone else are welcome to use these in their screen shots. All I ask is for you to credit me or link back to where you got them if possible.

I am extremely busy with school and everything and I may not be able to answer any questions on the thread itself but you can try PM'ing me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy!



Thanks for taking time out of your sched to make these... are there any screenshots someone can post, and any feedback to be had on the look/feel?
The Following User Says Thank You to theoriginalsss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift theoriginalsss Ad-Free
22nd July 2013, 09:55 PM |#11  
vanessaem's Avatar
OP Developer Committee / Senior Moderator / Recognized Themer - Flame Tamer
Flag Missouri City
Thanks Meter: 13,962
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoriginalsss

Thanks for taking time out of your sched to make these... are there any screenshots someone can post, and any feedback to be had on the look/feel?


No problem, I don't think many people use these for screenshots.
Anyway, I made my own.


The Following User Says Thank You to vanessaem For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vanessaem Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes