I see that you've picked Apache for the license; shows even more your commitment to the XDA spirit
(if you need help with any feature, I had to do lots of research working on Gyf; hit me up if you are stuck)
This is a great start for an open-source version of this functionality. I would recommend:
1. Allow add/removing of app icons from the bar
2. What is the jelly bean icon? It only makes the app crash (Nexus 7). Remove.
3. If I disable the notification, the whole app doesn't work (again, Nexus 7).
4. Maybe change the default position of the Touch Detector when someone enables the "Use right side panel" option.
5. Some of the english needs to be proof-read ("Chack to show...", "Enaable Vibrate"). Of course, this is minor.
6. Add left/right swipe functionality on the desktop to bring up the bar. This would be hard, but completely feasible.
Other than these complaints, this app is looking awesome!!! can't wait for updates!
|2.2+, android, app, sidepanel|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|