Downgrade to stock ICS from Custom Rom Jelly bean

Search This thread

Andr3s

Jan 10, 2011
Hi, currently I have the rom CleamRom 6 and want to return again to the stock version of ICS, the reason is that the battery life has decreased significantly since upgrade to JB and I want to go back to ICS.

The base version is I535VRLHE, download odin firmware 3.7 and 4.0.4 of I535VRALF2 samsung-updates page., but not if by this is enough to do it or if it's right.

thanks

PVLMTREE

Mar 9, 2012
San Antonio
Hi, currently I have the rom CleamRom 6 and want to return again to the stock version of ICS, the reason is that the battery life has decreased significantly since upgrade to JB and I want to go back to ICS.

The base version is I535VRLHE, download odin firmware 3.7 and 4.0.4 of I535VRALF2 samsung-updates page., but not if by this is enough to do it or if it's right.

thanks

That should do it! Especially if you have the stock ICS firmware.

Mar 11, 2013
Fullerton
I feel that my battery has increased with the upgrade from ICS to JB, and increased more from JB to CleanROM 6 RC2.

Do you have betterbattery stats? Did you do a full/triple wipe before flashing? My first flash of CleanROM was terrible battery life, but I triple wiped the system/cache/dalvik in TWRP. Then flashed the new CR6 and have had great battery life. Usually gets me through the whole day with some left over.

For example as of this post

My phone is at 46% 11hr41min on battery 58% screen drain 26% cell standby 16% device idle 2% android system. I have had 4G on all day, and done some reddit/video/music for an hour or so.

Last edited: