Share to all of You my little program
- CPU governor switch on the fly
- Fix for MTK6577 bug when 2nd core keep sleeping after screen unlock
- hybrid (default) - 2nd core starts then 1st is 100% loaded, max freq=1001Mhz
- ondemand - both cores work together, more time on freqs between 250-1001Mhz
- powersave - both cores work on 250Mhz
- super powersave - only one core, works on 250Mhz
- perfomance - both cores always run on 1001Mhz
- userspace fixed - fixed freq for both cores, no scaling
- userspace scaling- upper scaling freq thresholds is calculating on CPU load - in this mode, app runs 01processor.sh script from bumbon4ik
- visualization - upper line - cpu frequency, 1001mhz = full screen width, 250mhz = 25% etc. below - both cores, 100% load = current frequency line width. for ex. - fixed 500mhz and 100% both cores load will show three lines on half a screen
On some phones & ROMs v18.1 may freeze the phone.
To delete app install this update from recovery - v18.1_recovery_uninstall.zip.
mount("ext4", "EMMC", "data", "/data"); delete("/data/app/MTK6577_governor_switcher_v18.1.apk"); unmount("/data");