FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME][MDPI]TWRP Themes

4,342 posts
Thanks Meter: 507
 
By CnC-ROCK, Senior Member on 13th March 2013, 03:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I created this thread in Xperia X8 forum but i thought that i should post it here.

MDPI DEVICES ONLY

Requirement:
1.Kernel with TWRP support


Instructions:
1.Manually create a folder named theme in TWRP folder.
2.Download the zip and rename it to ui.zip
3.Paste the ui.zip in the folder.
4.Reboot.
5.Enjoy


1. Holo Light

I have adjusted a already made theme for bigger screens so that it works on X8 and other mdpi devices



2. Crystal2 Theme

Made by DaRk_dOg and resized by me.

Screenshot is directly taken from the original post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...68&postcount=3
Looks same on mdpi devices.




Notes:
Donot redistribute this.
More themes will be uploaded as soon as i get free time.



Requests:
1.Kernel with TWRP support

I am taking requests too. if you want a modded version (different buttons, background, color, font) according your wish then post here with your requirements.
If for any reason you cannot request here you can drop me a email at :[email protected] dead id is dead



Credits:
thecoby, for the original Holo Light theme
DaRk_dOg, for the original Crystal2 theme
Attached Files
File Type: zip holo_light.zip - [Click for QR Code] (343.3 KB, 144 views)
File Type: zip Crystal2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (421.9 KB, 138 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CnC-ROCK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CnC-ROCK Ad-Free
14th March 2013, 01:07 AM |#2  
dEris's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas Texas
Thanks Meter: 793
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [THEME]TWRP Thmes
How do I check what version I have without booting into recovery?

[ LG NEXUS⁴ / ROOTBOX / FAUX / POETIC BLK BUMPER / APEX PRO / TAPATALK PRO ]
14th March 2013, 07:16 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nashik
Thanks Meter: 507
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dEris

How do I check what version I have without booting into recovery?

[ LG NEXUS⁴ / ROOTBOX / FAUX / POETIC BLK BUMPER / APEX PRO / TAPATALK PRO ]

i dont know how kernels are for other phones but if it is integrated in the kernel then the version would be given in kernel thread.
i dont think many devices have got above 2.4.2.0 yet so it should work. just try it
14th March 2013, 08:23 AM |#4  
sam razzy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ma sweet home
Thanks Meter: 597
 
More
Re: [THEME]TWRP Themes
I loved the holo lighted theme. Can you make orange black like the miuiv5 theme

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
14th March 2013, 10:21 AM |#5  
kr3g3r's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thunder Bay Ontario
Thanks Meter: 1,234
 
Donate to Me
More
im running 2.4.4.0 and it works just fine
14th March 2013, 10:38 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Very Nice themes,
it's look very elegant
14th March 2013, 02:57 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nashik
Thanks Meter: 507
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam razzy

I loved the holo lighted theme. Can you make orange black like the miuiv5 theme

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

yes i can do that but i have exams for next 2 months. so you will have to wait. after 2 months i will upload the one you mentioned, a holo dark theme and 2 more themes made by me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr3g3r

im running 2.4.4.0 and it works just fine

thanks for the info. corrected in OP. i read that in 2.4.4.0 there is a scroll bar so i thought it wont work. can you link me to the twrp for your phone? the kernel or the recovery. so that i can look into the scroll bar part
14th March 2013, 07:32 PM |#8  
dEris's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas Texas
Thanks Meter: 793
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [THEME]TWRP Themes
Quote:
Originally Posted by CnC-ROCK

i dont know how kernels are for other phones but if it is integrated in the kernel then the version would be given in kernel thread.
i dont think many devices have got above 2.4.2.0 yet so it should work. just try it

Checked and I've been on 2420 for awhile. Your theme makes twrp only display in the top left corner lol.

[ LG NEXUS⁴ / ROOTBOX / FAUX / POETIC BLK BUMPER / APEX PRO / TAPATALK PRO ]
15th March 2013, 06:56 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nashik
Thanks Meter: 507
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dEris

Checked and I've been on 2420 for awhile. Your theme makes twrp only display in the top left corner lol.

[ LG NEXUS⁴ / ROOTBOX / FAUX / POETIC BLK BUMPER / APEX PRO / TAPATALK PRO ]

it is for mpdi devices only. from your sig i guess you are trying to use it on N4
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
320x480, resize, theme, twrp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes