Remove All Ads from XDA

[Frame Work Modules Updated 15July] 1 Place for all Framwork Modules

4,700 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,051

Post Reply Email Thread
DropBox Link Updated as www.villainrom.co.uk is Down

DOWNLOAD MODULES HERE

ALT Download Attachment found on this Post

More Modules missing from Download link will be updated soon.

STEP 1> Download XposedInstaller.apk and install it
Launch the Xposed Installer and click on "Install/Update"
Reboot
Done!

23rdJuly
Thanks to
Adam77Root

RemoveRestrictedNotification
I've seen this thread in the unread threads of XDA app and although I don't use that feature, I got curious to try it out. So I've quickly put together an Xposed module that removes the notification.
You have to install Xposed framework. Get it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1574401
Also, install my module from the attachment, enable it and do a soft reboot in Xposed.
It works for me on my Galaxy R with CM10.1 and I assume it will work for you too, as the module doesn't change the Settings, but com.android.server.net.NetworkPolicyManagerService class. If you have any problems, post a logcat and /data/xposed/debug.log
RemoveRestrictedNotification.apk

[Update 22July]
[FIX][XPOSED][4.0+] Universal fix for "Master Key" + "Bug 9695860" vulnerabilities
You may be aware of recent news about 2 different security vulnerabilities that allow replacing code on a signed APK without invalidating the signature:
Master Key (Bug 8219321) Thanks to :
Tungstwenty
An issue related with duplicate entries on the ZIP / APK files.
It was patched by Google back in February 2013 and shared with OEMs, and some of the newer devices might have already received the fix in a recent stock update. At least both Xperia Z 4.2.2 and Galaxy S2 4.1.2 contain the fix; CM has also recently patched it, on this commit.
More info can be found on @Adam77Root's thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2359943

MasterKeyDualFix-1.0.apk
MasterKeyDualFix-1.1.apk
MasterKeyDualFix-1.2.apk

[15July]

XThemeEngine beta5 - Theme engine for any rooted phone

What is XThemeEngine?
XThemeEngine allows you to theme your device similar to how T-Mobile/CM10 Theme Engine. Install theme apk, activate theme from XThemeEngine app. Voila! Forget MetaMorph. Forget flashing zips.

Original Thread Thanks to
ruqqq
Download Module Here

X Quick Settings Toggles themer thanks to xperiacle

Hello Note2 Friends, I'd like to introduce to you my new little xposed module app called XQuickSettingsToggle.

As the name implies, it has something to do with the Quick Settings Toggles on the notification panel. What it does is allows you to select a theme or customize the colors of various parts of the toggles including background, text color and transparency without reboot (only a SystemUI restart). I think the pictures below will better show what I am talking about.

So as I said, it requires that you have the xposed framework installed. This is only for TW-based roms. Download the module apk below, install like any other app, enable it in xposed installer app then reboot. After reboot, open the XQuickSettingsToggle app then enable it and select your theme and customize what you want. Then restart SystemUI (available as a menu option). ENJOY.

For more info Check this Here
Donwload this Module Here

Download Here Disables the increasing ringtone when there's an incoming call.

Works by disabling AudioManager.setStreamVolume for a volume of 1 when there's an incoming call, so should probably work for any device that has Samsung's SecPhone.apk.
Tested on Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100) and Galaxy SII (GT-i9100) with the new Jelly Bean update.

Download Here SysScope

Now Download (Incase for some downloads if its asking to login can signin VIA gmail account) the module from below and install them,Once installed then go aheas and open Xposed installer goto Modules tab and place a check mark on all of them Reboot the device and enjoy the features

Every vigilant Samsung user knows SysScope - the dreaded service that does some bad things whenever device gets modified (rooted, recovery replaced, etc.). Chainfire's TriangleAway solves this issue partially: it resets the flash counter to 0 (in newest Sammy's firmware it gets bumped up every boot if you use a custom recovery or kernel). THe system status
Since we use Android ("There is a hack for that"), here we go: an Xposed module that (theoretically; "Works For Me") blasts away the SysScope checks, rendering the device status "Normal", even with custom kernel and recovery.

HowTo:
1) install + enable this module
2) reboot
3) wipe data for SysScope app
4) use TriangleAway to reset flash counter to 0

As a bonus: LogCat logging for SysScope got re-enabled.

Tested on Galaxy Note 2 (N7100) with newest (MB2) firmware.

Download Here App Settings
This mod targets settings which all apps share, such as the language, what permissions they require, what is the DPI for rendering, the perceived screen size (which affects the alternate resources that are loaded) and allows you to change those values on a per-app basis.

You can therefore have some apps rendered with a lower DPI than the default for your device in order to see more info at once (with no build.prop changes), while others might have different DPI values because their resources are not prepared for different densities. The same for the language, permissions to revoke, etc. Here's the list of settings that can be changed for each app:

- DPI (for rendering and resources loading) and reported screen size (to load alternate layout resources)
- Font scale
- Locale (language)
- Fullscreen mode
- Hide title bar
- Keep screen on while app is visible
- Force orientation (portrait/landscape/auto)
- Stay resident in memory
- Insistent notifications (loop the sound)
- Revoke permissions

Requirements: Xposed Framework 2.1 or above

Should work on any device / ROM above ICS.

Download Here TabletUI trigger

Built basing on http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1780970
To see a comparison between TabletUI, PhabletUI and PhoneUI please see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2084489
Tested on Galaxy Tab 2 7", Android 4.1.2

Download Here Disable Battery Full Alert

When you charge your phone, there is one thing which is certain - it will eventually reach the state of "full charged". Nonetheless, Samsung seems to still think this is a surprise to the user. As such, they have added the highly irritating notification, to remind you that your phone has charged.

If you tend to use your phone while it's finished charging, and still plugged in, this restores the notification-bar real-estate previously used by this fully charged icon.

Download Here Enable Call Recording

If you live in an area where call recording is legal, use this modification to enable the ability to record calls from within the in-call UI of the phone.

Stock Launcher 5x4 Modification

Adds another row to the stock Samsung launcher giving a 5x4 homescreen.

(Download Here LINK BROKEN)

Download Here AlternateAppPicker: ICS-style default app chooser for JB
This Xposed modification brings back an ICS-style default application picker where you just tap the application name once for it to launch, and tap a checkbox prior to that if you want it to be the default app.

Play Store link in App Info

For apps installed from the Play Store, this adds a button to the App Info window which takes you to the Play Store page.

Samsung Keyboard Short Delay

This shortens the Samsung keyboard long-press delay from 500ms to 200ms. Lower seems to break the swipe feature. Tested on stock Note2 and the multi-DPI version from bala_gamer on XDA.

Download Here Smiley Replacer
Please see the XDA thread for details and instructions: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2138089
Especially, note that this is only the module to replace smileys. You can find some smiley packs in the thread above (second post)11

GappsCrashFix

When running in 240dpi, the gapps service crashes when you receive an IM from gtalk. Turns out, Google didn't catch an exception, so I did it for them.

For more details, here's the original thread on XDA. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1938087

The fix that worked for bala_gamer didn't do it for me, at least not via Xposed, so I did this instead. Uploading here so people can find it eaiser if they have a problem.

NFC LockScreenOff Enabler

When installed (and the module activated in Xposed Installer and the phone restarted), you can run NFC LockScreenOff Enabler from your launcher and choose whether you want NFC to be activated when the screen of your phone is off or if you want it on when the lockscreen is being displayed (in addition to normal, unlocked usage of the phone, of course). This can be switched on the fly, the only time you have to restart is if you decide you only want NFC to be enabled when the phone is unlocked, as you have to disable the module in Xposed Installer for that.

Update on 19th April

Download here Enable camera on lockscreen

Allows the camera to be opened while the device is locked with a passcode.

Opening the gallery will throw the user back into the lockscreen.

Tested on Galaxy Note 2 (N7100), but should work on any Samsnug device with the Nature UX (SII, SIII, etc...)XDA Thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2231649

Thanks to MohammadAG

Few More Share thanks to Memphis

Thanks to
ruqqq Icon themer at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2246783

Thanks to dr.ketan Excellent battery modules at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=xposed

Thanks to Scalee This is where the Multi Window module is http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2048668

Thanks to
BuckeyBall Remap double-press home to long-press search (No more SVoice!) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...osed+framework

Thanks to
sturmen Keepchat - Save your Snapchats automatically! http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...osed+framework

Thanks to
FemBlack Status Bar Clock Color Mod with Fullscreencaller http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...osed+framework

Thanks to
ernest33 Change the Notification background image http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...osed+framework

The ultimate privacy manager Thanks to M66B
After weeks of research, development and testing I proudly present the ultimate, yet easy to use, privacy manager: XPrivacy

XPrivacy can prevent leaking privacy sensitive data for any application. XPrivacy can restrict the categories of data an application can access. This is done by feeding an application with no or fake data. There are several easy to use data categories, for example contacts or location. Restricting for example access to contacts for an application, will result in sending an empty contact list to the application. Similar, restricting access to your location for an application, will result in sending random locations to the application.

More Info Found on this Found here

[UPDATED] July 11

[Xposed Mod] XBackground - Replace background with Custom Color or Image Thanks to : xperiacle

XBackground - is an xposed module that runs on top of the xposed framework and its main function (for now) is the ability to let you change the Holo Dark background and Holo Light background used by some stock apps as well as many apps from the Play Store to any custom image from your Gallery or any color you like. It also can replace your Notification Panel background to any color/transparency or to any custom image from your Gallery.

How to install and use?

1. Download and install, then activate it in Xposed Installer and reboot.

2. To use, just run the app and say you want to change the holo dark background, just tick the color and choose the color you want from the color picker, then soft reboot. Or if you want to use a custom image, untick the color option and choose the image from the Gallery then soft reboot.

NOTE: Changing from color to image and vice versa always require a soft reboot. Changing from one color to another color always require a reboot. And changing from one image to another image does not require a reboot.

NOTE : People would treat this as a double post or say its a duplicate post i've created this thread so it would be easy to access the framework apps on one single Page .

Original Source : :villainrom
Attached Files
File Type: rar Xposed Modules.rar - [Click for QR Code] (1.37 MB, 1430 views)
The Following 81 Users Say Thank You to aukhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aukhan Ad-Free
14th March 2013, 05:03 PM |#2  
Flag Khammam,AndhraPradesh
Thanks Meter: 1,118

Donate to Me
More
Re: [Frame Work App] 1 Place for all Framwork Modules
Appreciating it.... Thanks for keeping at one place :thumbup::thumbup:
15th March 2013, 08:13 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Thanks for your appreciation raghavafitt
The Following User Says Thank You to aukhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aukhan Ad-Free
16th March 2013, 07:36 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnu vijay

THANKS bro!

ill keep adding more as i get more
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aukhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aukhan Ad-Free
16th March 2013, 03:42 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
SysScope module didn't work for me, even if I followed exactly the instructions.
What about you guys? Did you succeeded?

My phone details:
Galaxy Note 2
ROM 4.1.2 stock XXDMB2, rooted

Regards,
Stefan

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
16th March 2013, 03:46 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

Donate to Me
More
Even I tried it did not work ive reported the form waiting for reply

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to aukhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aukhan Ad-Free
16th March 2013, 09:46 PM |#8  
Flag Sharjah
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Appreciate that! Cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to vishnu vijay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vishnu vijay Ad-Free
17th March 2013, 07:33 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

Donate to Me
More
Thanks VJ

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
18th March 2013, 01:01 AM |#10  
Flag Oslo
Thanks Meter: 192

More
Really nice thread, thanks bro Keep it updated
The Following User Says Thank You to Mano1982 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mano1982 Ad-Free
19th March 2013, 04:32 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

Donate to Me
More
Yea sure will keep you posted on new updates
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)