4 Vote(s)
25.00%

Offline KDZ Update WORKING ON WINDOWS 64BIT

22 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By Lolgast, Junior Member on 17th March 2013, 12:18 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello guy's on Xda,

I read some of the KDZ updator Treads but din't found the good one for windows 8.
and since that the jelly bean has been releasd for the optimus L9 ( what my current phone is) and that my laptop was running windows 8 64Bit.
I did some research on Google and found this site and found this siteall4phones(dot)de handy and it also worked for me. :victory MAKE AND BACK-UP YOUR PHONE WILL BE WIPED
What you need:

An LG optimus L(9
USB
This software: KDZ_Flash-Package_LG.zip

IF you encouterd some problems feel free to ask

Instructions
First install the B2CAppSetup AND MSXML otherwise it won't work
1. Check first the Host-Datei that the last rule is: 127.0.0.1 csmg.lgmobile.com
2.Run KDZ Server start(an cmd command will open LEAVE THAT OPEN thats the progams thats fools LG support tool
3.Run windows enablers ( there will be an icon on the down-right corner click one time on it. it should turn on) Click image for larger version

Name:	Naamloos.jpg
Views:	2863
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	1810571
4.Run Up testEX mod2 marvin the first multi-select should be 3GCT the second one on EMERGENY you click finaly on
normal web upgrade an pop-up wil show just click on the start upgrade and there wil show an other pop-up select your country an language and wipe your phone and then click on update
5. Just wait until the flash is complete.
6. Your done you can close al programs an click on kdz server stop.

you can play on your flash phone

I am not responsible if this brick your phone or Explode or break it use it on your own responsibility
CREDITS:
FOR all4phones(dot)de for making the tut.

sorry if my english is bad i am only 16 years an i am Dutch. Cheers please hit thanks if helped
The Following User Says Thank You to Lolgast For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lolgast Ad-Free

17th March 2013, 05:42 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,932

More
Re: Offline KDZ Update WORKING ON WINDOWS 64BITT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolgast

Hello guy's on Xda,

I read some of the KDZ updator Treads but din't found the good one for windows 8.
and since that the jelly bean has been releasd for the optimus L9 ( what my current phone is) and that my laptop was running windows 8 64Bit.
I did some research on Google and found this site and found this siteall4phones(dot)de handy and it also worked for me. :victory MAKE AND BACK-UP YOUR PHONE WILL BE WIPED
What you need:

An LG optimus L(9
USB
This software: Attachment 1810554

Instructions
First install the B2CAppSetup AND MSXML otherwise it won't work
1. Check first the Host-Datei that the last rule is: 127.0.0.1 csmg.lgmobile.com
2.Run KDZ Server start(an cmd command will open LEAVE THAT OPEN thats the progams thats fools LG support tool
3.Run windows enablers ( there will be an icon on the down-right corner click one time on it. it should turn on) Attachment 1810571
4.Run Up testEX mod2 marvin the first multi-select should be 3GCT the second one on EMERGENY you click finaly on
normal web upgrade an pop-up wil show just click on the start upgrade and there wil show an other pop-up select your country an language and wipe your phone and then click on update
5. Just wait until the flash is complete.
6. Your done you can close al programs an click on kdz server stop.

you can play on your flash phone

I am not responsible if this brick your phone or Explode or break it use it on your own responsibility
CREDITS:
FOR all4phones(dot)de for making the tut.

sorry if my english is bad i am only 16 years an i am Dutch. Cheers

This is just short version repeat of existing guide book, with no checkpoints and troubleshooting tips.

This is Repost.

Sent from P765 on JB.
17th March 2013, 10:53 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Zwolle

More
hi͵

oke did you checkt files in the zip because the other file in other threads din,t work on my laptop and i read in other threats that tje kdz program crashes on win8 and this file isent if you read the instrution.
cheers
17th March 2013, 07:13 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,932

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolgast

hi͵

oke did you checkt files in the zip because the other file in other threads din,t work on my laptop and i read in other threats that tje kdz program crashes on win8 and this file isent if you read the instrution.
cheers

some files here and there changed, but method is same. anyways nevermind.
17th March 2013, 07:22 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Zwolle

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

some files here and there changed, but method is same. anyways nevermind.

ok, thanks for the tips
20th March 2013, 05:56 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Well it is working without "clear phone software update registry" option. No xp compatibility needed.
20th March 2013, 07:18 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 321

More
Re: Offline KDZ Update WORKING ON WINDOWS 64BIT
I have windows 8 x64 and the other method always work well for me.

But thanks, is other choice.

Enviado desde mi LG-P760 usando Tapatalk 2
25th March 2017, 09:49 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 314

More
Old thread, but I wanted to say thanks and that this was the only one I could get working on Windows 10 x64. Was able to bring a P659 back to life.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)