WE INTRODUCE TO YOU MIUI v4 PORT
Based on official MIUI v4 3.2.22 for Nexus S and "diego-ch" CM 10 for S Advance
We've been discussing to officialize the team a while ago and as Pablo (Paul-L) joined us we finally did it.
Our build server was then set up using Jenkins (Pablo's idea) and now and we'll are able to push nightly builds of Cyanogemod to Goo.im easily.
Also we are now joined by Pawel (DevSwift) which is now extending 4.2.2 development to Sony's Xperia P.
Diego Porto aka diego-ch -- CyanogenMod
Huang Ji aka cocafe -- CoCore Kernel
Federico Melano aka fedevd -- Miui
Franco Rapeti aka frapeti -- CyanogenMod
Matthew aka CallMeVentus -- NFC Variant
Pablo Lunarenko aka Paul-L -- P.A.C 4.2.2
Shantanu Londhe aka Shaaan -- Paranoid Android 4.2.2
Pawel aka DevSwift -- Xperia P
BETA 1 - 06.07.2013 · Initial release of new beta based on new official Galaxy nexus rom BETA 1B - 09.07.2013 · RIL issues fixed BETA 2 - 13.07.2013 · Fixed Browser user agent (still needing some smali work) · Fixed Google Now (still having some issues related to voice search but works fine) BETA 3 - 02.08.2013 · Changed to Crespo as base · Updated with latest CM updates BETA 3B - 03.08.2013 · Fixed RIL issues (Can't hangup or recive calls? Now you can..) BETA 4 - 11.08.2013 · Fixed ID3 Tags issue on Music player · Fixed "user:agent" (Test Blogger.com and you will see xD) · Added Spirit FM Free BETA 5 - 19.08.2013 · Fixed Storage values · Added MIUI keyboard · Added SMS app rotation enabled (Thanks shut_down) · Partially fixed backlight LED buttons · Released Multi-Lang pack (download link below Gapps) BETA 5B - 19.08.2013 · Fixed Storage values · Added MIUI keyboard · Added SMS app rotation enabled (Thanks shut_down) · Partially fixed backlight LED buttons · Added multi-lang pack
RIL AUDIO BT VIB GPS CAMERA (For pictures and videos in 720p!!) MTP/USB storage OMX HW decoders/encoders BACKLIGTH LED BUTTONS
FILE EXPLORER APP DOESN'T SHOW THE CORRECT STORAGE VALUES WIFI TETHERING WIFI DIRECT
· Weird warnings on Browser like "Input methods" and "No free space".. RAM issue? O.o
· Add and make native more languages (multi-lang pack is not doing a good work into the rom)
· Storage issues
· Minnor minnor lags on launcher, but is fine for me.. · Tell me what more
First of all, this is a Free version authored to be in MIUI by @mikereidis (owner and creator of this amazing app) so give a big big thanks to him!!
Here you have his own app thread: Spirit FM and here you will have it as full version on Play Store: Spirit FM Unlocked so buy it if you like it or at least donate him, he really really deserves it!!
1) Enable ROOT on "LBE Guard" app located in "Security center" folder 2) Plug handset 3) Open "Spirit Free" and give ROOT perms 4) Press "Digital" on screen warnings and then "Ok" 5) Get into settings and select: BAND: World AUDIO>Method> Galaxy S3/Note/S2_ICS VOLUME SCALE> 30 is ok, bigger values can damage device speaker
1) Download FasterGPS 2) Open it and give propper root permms 3) Set "Continent" with your proper location 4) Set "Current server" with your location 5) Calibrate "Compass", reset "AGPS Config" and calibrate "Rotation" 6) Go to "Advanced settings" and set "INTERMEDIATE_POS" 1, "ACCURACY_THRES" 0, "REPORT_POSITION_USE_SUPL_RE..." 1 and "NTP_SERVER" with your location 7) Test outside the GPS, disabling first WiFi and 3G, with GPS Status & Toolbox 7B) If the GPS still not working fine, just open FasterGPS app and press "Revert to old gps.conf" and test again
For "MIUI": · Get into "recovery mode" · Do a backup · Go to "mounts and storage" · Format "/system", "/cache", "/data" and "/preload" · Install MIUI · Install GAPPS For "multi-lang pack": · Boot into MIUI (initial boot at least) · Reboot in recovery mode · Install lang pack DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING!!
MIUI v4 Advance GT-I9070 - Beta 1.zip (209.4 MB) (Dev Host) MIUI v4 Advance GT-I9070 - Beta 1B.zip (209.29 MB) (Dev Host) MIUI v4 Advance GT-I9070 - Beta 2.zip (209.29 MB) (Dev Host) MIUI v4 Advance GT-I9070 - Beta 3.zip (143.15 MB) (Dev Host) MIUI v4 Advance GT-I9070 - Beta 3B.zip (143.15 MB) (Dev Host) MIUI v4 Advance GT-I9070 - Beta 4.zip (145.93 MB) (Dev Host) MIUI v4 Advance GT-I9070 - Beta 5.zip (153.27 MB) (Dev Host) MIUI v4 Advance GT-I9070 - Beta 5B.zip (171.09 MB) (Dev Host)
Xiaomi for his releases
Team Canjica for helping, supporting and testing
Diego Porto and Franco Rapetti for kernel mods, deep debugging and fixes
Lens_flare for his excellent guide (you should read it and thanks him) and support
Robert Rozic for some advices
Mike Reid for Spirit FM (you should thanks and buy him a beer)
shut_down for Mms.apk rotation enabled and testing
Patryk Ryd original author of OMX patches