My trip to the apple store

Search This thread

Reamer09

Sep 28, 2008
The OP inspired me and my trip to Best Buy included leaving the Windows 8 laptops with various Linux websites on the screen.

Sent from my Nexus 10

dibblebill

Jun 3, 2012
Raleigh, NC
www.youtube.com
What's funny is that the OP left the iPads in portrait mode. That's really where the iPad's form factor is much better than the Nexus. It just looks awkward to use and read articles on the Nexus 10 (and other 16:9ers) in portrait mode, whereas it feels natural on the iPad.

Anyway, this is rather lame. No one cares. Both Google and Apple are evil and want to eat your souls.

I've never had that issue in portrait mode.

enik_fox

Apr 4, 2011
Dahlonega, Ga
Did this with most of the iPads and walked out lol
Also on the iPad minis I opened the page for the nexus 7

IMG_20130319_130050_zps1e2be47e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

I love you!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

sus4ntoh

Aug 13, 2012
Hmm this is odd as every Apple store that I have visited only display the latest version of iPad.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did this with most of the iPads and walked out lol
    Also on the iPad minis I opened the page for the nexus 7

IMG_20130319_130050_zps1e2be47e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
    Where is the Like button?
    As a former retail employee.... You've done nothing but annoy people, sorry. I think I'll be the only one here who doesn't find it that amusing. Was sort of hoping you'd put Nyan Cat on all of them or something, but walking into a company store and changing their screens only makes people come by and tap the home button. :-/

EDIT: Also noting that the types that walk into the Apple store in my experience don't usually care if something else is the same and/or better (or just plain different)

As a "former retail employee" myself, I find it hilarious.
    I mostly find it unfunny due to lack of originality in it. ICS nyandroids would've made me smile, but browsing to the Nexus page tab doesn't relaly do anything for anybody- nobody in there will care, and the staff will just press 'hom'

Sometimes you just gotta laugh!

I challenge the next person to run into the apple store wearing an android costume yelling android power!!!
    Let them be. They're free to choose what device they want. No need to troll the entire store. It's bad enough that it's everywhere on the Internet. We don't need the Us vs. Them crap out here, too.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app