[ROM][JB-4.2.2]BeanStalk for Motorola Photon 1.168 [3/20]

Search This thread

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
Beanstalk_0072.jpg

FOR

Motorola Photon

I am proud to present to you BeanStalk Builds put together by my good friend scott.hart.bti from the Samsung Infuse 4G. This is a build composed off of the CM10.1 builds that he has added alot of features on top of it. So you get speed, stability, and ultra customization ability. Many of the additional code additions came from slim ROM and also Derteufels build and have been modified to work with my current setup. A huge thanks to Derteufel and the Slim ROM guys for their work and dedication. Also a big thanks to everyone involved with CM as that is the building stone in this project. Thanks to skyliner33v for the bootanimation and upcoming wallpapers!

I plan on updating this and adding features on a pretty regular basis, so if you happen to like this, keep checking back.

Like what you see? Click the thanks button or Donate to scott.hart.bti by clicking HERE

Interested in Porting/Building BeanStalk on another device? Check out Post #3!

Feature List.... Its a long one and growing every day!
  • CM based
  • Lockscreen background options (Color fill, Custom image, Transparent)
  • Customizable Lockscreen text color
  • Lockscreen rotation
  • Option to enable all widgets
  • Minimize lockscreen challange
  • Use widget carousel
  • Slider Shortcuts
  • Static Lockscreen shortcuts
  • Lockscreen button actions
  • LCD Density
  • Scroll elasticity options
  • Default App grip option
  • Custom Carrier label
  • Dual Pane options
  • Customizable boot animation (off, default, set your own bootanimation)
  • Status bar color and transparency
  • Clock and date options which includes color, location, style
  • Signal Styles which include color and text instead of icons, alternate GB signal layout, hide signal icons
  • Breathing SMS option
  • Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
  • Do not disturb option
  • Show notification count
  • Pie controls (need to have lockscreen background set to something other then default to work correctly (dont ask why) )
  • Fully customizable navigation bar - Includes style, layout, color, nav rings, pretty much everything you can think of.
  • Quick settings color settings, tiles per row, Quick pulldown, text color
  • Notification shortcuts, behaviour, drawer style (customizable colors), toggle colors, longpress quicksettings icon to enable/disable toggles
  • Keyboard and input method options which include disable full screen keyboard and auto rotate
  • Kil app back button with customizable timeout values
  • High end graphic effects option
  • option to disable/enable vibrate on expand for notifications alerts
  • Low battery warning customizable options
  • Recents RAM bar fully customizable with color styles
  • Clock widget for LockClock including extra options to fully customize every feature of the lockclock
  • Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
  • Less frequent Notification sounds options
  • CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
  • Enable/disable wake up on charge option
  • Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
  • CM Performance options and features
  • About BeanStalk option with links to github source and facebook for beanstalk. Also links to my twitter and donate.
  • insane amount of edits/tweaks/fixes to make this build absolutely fly
  • option to use a fully themable MMS packages. You can access from mms - settings - theme settings
  • Numerous other options hidding throughout the build

All Builds Will Be Located HERE

Trouble Alerts/Workarounds:
Status bar/Notification Drawer - There seems to be a bug with the 4.2.2 status bar/notification drawer freezing. It is happening on numerous phones at random and there is not a fix available yet. Workaround - Numerous ways to workaround this issue, but easiest in my opinion is to go to settings - system settings - PIE - Enable/Disable PIE. This restarts systemUI and unfreezes the status bar.

PIE - PIE seems to be functioning good for the most part, but there is one bug i have noticed. When you first bring the phone out of sleep and unlock it and try to use PIE without doing anything else, it does not show the PIE image until you change a screen. So basically you have to do something first and then it will work fine. Workaround - Settings - Lockscreen - custom lockscreen background - Select any options... it can be Color, transparent, or custom image. As soon as you select one of those options, PIE works perfectly.

***Please keep in mind that this is the initial release and bugs are to be expected. Scott is working on this mostly himself and does not have a team that is helping him. Before reporting bugs, please make sure you verify everything on your end and make sure you do a full wipe and format first to make sure it is a legitimate issue. Im going to say this once and only once... He is doing this for fun and I am building it for this device for fun. It is our CHOICE to share the work with everyone. If you decide that you do not like it, good for you.. Move on and flash something else. I will not tolerate ungrateful people in my thread.***

Instructions

• USE CWM by Th3Bill or TWRP
  • Place ROM onto storage on your device
  • If you have NOT flashed via Aroma before, use Aroma-Prep (DO NOT report a failed install if you have not done this, as I am letting you know NOW that it might bork if you don't)
  • Do NOT wipe first
  • Flash the ROM
  • Choose Wipe INSIDE the ROM flash (recommend FULL the first time)
  • Choose storage and tweaks
  • Select Install
  • When finished, UN-ckeck reboot box, then click finish. You may get a supposed "failed" error in CWM at this point. Ignore it.
  • Manually reboot phone.
  • Install Gapps(Optional...then follow next 3 steps)
  • Wipe Cache Partition
  • Advanced/Wipe Dalvik Cache
  • Reboot

CREDITS
Scott.hart.bti his source can be found HERE[/B
SlimROM source can be found HERE
DerTeufel's source can be found HERE
Jokersax11for the initial work on the Atrix that became the base for the work I do now.

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
Code:
[SIZE="5"][B][U]Working[/U][/B][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*]phone
[*]data
[*]sms
[*]mms
[*]camera
[*]music
[*]wifi
[*]storages
[*]usb
[*]voice dialer
[/LIST]

Code:
[SIZE="5"][B][U]Not-Working[/U][/B][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*]bluetooth!!  DO NOT ASK WHEN IT WILL BE FIXED
[*]Some Transitional Stuttering
[/LIST]

Code:
[SIZE="5"][B][U]Unsupported[/U][/B][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*]Stock Camcorder-try 3rd party. No guarantee it will ever work
[*]Chrome
[/LIST]

Last edited:

kdog350

Mar 28, 2012
This looks awesome! Im glad you're back! I have one question though. How is the transitional stuttering? is it more noticeable than cm 10.1? or more noticable than cm10?

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
This looks awesome! Im glad you're back! I have one question though. How is the transitional stuttering? is it more noticeable than cm 10.1? or more noticable than cm10?

Seems to run a bit smoother in my experience. Try modding the cpu speed and see if that helps. Sometimes, having the kernel set at 1.3 doesn;t necessarily help with stutter.

Believe me when I say that it has a TON of features added in...

matis820

Feb 17, 2012
thank you bill for the hard work u are doing

i have try to install this last rom but unfortunately at the end the phone sya that the ui phones are not ok.

i have done all the steps that u have mentioned for almost 5 times but nothing changes

u have any idea, what is my problem?

thanks again

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
thank you bill for the hard work u are doing

i have try to install this last rom but unfortunately at the end the phone sya that the ui phones are not ok.

i have done all the steps that u have mentioned for almost 5 times but nothing changes

u have any idea, what is my problem?

thanks again

ui phones are not ok? I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about the installer fails during flashing? Is it after you finish installing it says that it failed in recovery?

Reactions: matis820

matis820

Feb 17, 2012
the message that appear when i reboot for the last time after doig everything that u sad is

unfortunately, system UIhas stopped

and the

unfornately the process com.android has stopped

at this point i can't make the configuration of the phone and nothing else

ui phones are not ok? I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about the installer fails during flashing? Is it after you finish installing it says that it failed in recovery?

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
the message that appear when i reboot for the last time after doig everything that u sad is

unfortunately, system UIhas stopped

and the

unfornately the process com.android has stopped

at this point i can't make the configuration of the phone and nothing else

Did you full wipe?
Did you flash anything after it? If you did gaps, the only one I have tested to work is mine for 4.2. Any other 4.2 gapps may cause issues, as I know I had to rework them to get it working for Photon on 4.2
Data must be wiped coming from any other rom due to the heavy modification of CM code that Scott did.

Reactions: Metalor and Capful

matis820

Feb 17, 2012
Did you full wipe?
Did you flash anything after it? If you did gaps, the only one I have tested to work is mine for 4.2. Any other 4.2 gapps may cause issues, as I know I had to rework them to get it working for Photon on 4.2
Data must be wiped coming from any other rom due to the heavy modification of CM code that Scott did.

i did a full wipe

i install than this one th3bill_gapps_jb_4.2_Aroma.zip

and the make the wipi cache and dalvick cache

nothing else

Carlosmadiam

Nov 16, 2011
Is multi touch working like on CM9, I have a game that needs to have it working, I could not use cm10 or cm10.1 with it

hasib

Jul 8, 2008
May I please ask what is the amora-prep. I have been searching but can't find anything on it. I have also used amora before but I am not familiar with "prep"

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

rishie

Jul 12, 2008
Bangalore
Anyone else having this issue?

I too am facing the same System UI, phone process killed errors. tried reinstalling with CDMA, USCC, EMMC, SDCARD almost all the combinations, but it does work. Going back to my previous rom right now.

Here's some logcat output...

Code:
I/PowerWidget( 3695): Setting up widget
I/PowerWidget( 3695): Default buttons being loaded
I/PowerWidget( 3695): Button list: toggleWifi|toggleBluetooth|toggleGPS|toggleSound
W/dalvikvm( 3711): VFY: unable to resolve static field 1 (CONTENT_URI) in Landroid/provider/Telephony$Carriers;
D/dalvikvm( 3711): VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x003c
W/dalvikvm( 3711): VFY: unable to resolve static field 1 (CONTENT_URI) in Landroid/provider/Telephony$Carriers;
D/dalvikvm( 3711): VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x001e
D/dalvikvm( 3711): VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x0114
W/TelephonyProvider( 3711): onCreate: confFile=/system/etc/apns-conf.xml oldCheckSum=-1
D/TelephonyManager( 3711): getLteOnCdmaMode=0 curVal=-1 product_type='' lteOnCdmaProductType=''
W/dalvikvm( 3711): Unable to resolve superclass of Lcom/android/phone/IccProvider; (242)
W/dalvikvm( 3711): Link of class 'Lcom/android/phone/IccProvider;' failed
D/AndroidRuntime( 3711): Shutting down VM
W/dalvikvm( 3711): threadid=1: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x40a88930)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.android.phone.IccProvider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.android.phone.IccProvider" on path: /system/app/Phone.apk
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:5042)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(ActivityThread.java:4652)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java:4592)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1300(ActivityThread.java:154)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): 	at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1308)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): 	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): 	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5261)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:799)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:566)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): 	at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.android.phone.IccProvider" on path: /system/app/Phone.apk
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): 	at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:65)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:501)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:461)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:5027)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): 	... 12 more
W/ActivityManager( 1837): Process com.android.phone has crashed too many times: killing!
D/AudioHardwareMot( 1458): bufSize = 8192
D/dalvikvm( 1837): GC_EXPLICIT freed 477K, 26% free 8199K/11048K, paused 5ms+8ms, total 80ms
D/PhoneStatusBar( 3695): disable: < expand icons alerts ticker system_info back home recent clock search >
D/BluetoothAdapter( 3695): 1088987856: getState() :  mService = null. Returning STATE_OFF
D/BluetoothAdapter( 3695): 1088987856: getState() :  mService = null. Returning STATE_OFF
D/SystemUIService( 3695): loading: class com.android.systemui.power.PowerUI
D/SystemUIService( 3695): running: com.android.systemui.power.PowerUI@410135c8
D/PowerUI ( 3695): Preferences set: showLowBatteryWarning: true; playLowBatterySound: true
D/SystemUIService( 3695): loading: class com.android.systemui.media.RingtonePlayer
D/SystemUIService( 3695): running: com.android.systemui.media.RingtonePlayer@41014be0
D/dalvikvm( 3695): GC_FOR_ALLOC freed 450K, 31% free 7718K/11048K, paused 19ms, total 19ms
I/dalvikvm-heap( 3695): Grow heap (frag case) to 13.832MB for 3855376-byte allocation
D/dalvikvm( 3695): GC_CONCURRENT freed 34K, 23% free 11449K/14816K, paused 3ms+2ms, total 25ms
D/libEGL  ( 3695): loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_tegra.so
D/libEGL  ( 3695): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_tegra.so
D/libEGL  ( 3695): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_tegra.so
E/libEGL  ( 3695): call to OpenGL ES API with no current context (logged once per thread)
E/ImageWallpaperGL( 3695): requested  texture size 1004x960 exceeds the support maximum of 0x0
I/Choreographer( 3695): Skipped 48 frames!  The application may be doing too much work on its main thread.
D/AndroidRuntime( 3695): Shutting down VM
W/dalvikvm( 3695): threadid=1: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x40a88930)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.android.internal.telephony.PhoneStateIntentReceiver
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.SignalText.onAttachedToWindow(SignalText.java:93)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at android.view.View.dispatchAttachedToWindow(View.java:11937)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchAttachedToWindow(ViewGroup.java:2422)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchAttachedToWindow(ViewGroup.java:2422)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at android.view.ViewRootImpl.performTraversals(ViewRootImpl.java:1192)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at android.view.ViewRootImpl.doTraversal(ViewRootImpl.java:989)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at android.view.ViewRootImpl$TraversalRunnable.run(ViewRootImpl.java:4351)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at android.view.Choreographer$CallbackRecord.run(Choreographer.java:749)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at android.view.Choreographer.doCallbacks(Choreographer.java:562)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at android.view.Choreographer.doFrame(Choreographer.java:532)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at android.view.Choreographer$FrameDisplayEventReceiver.run(Choreographer.java:735)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:725)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5261)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:799)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:566)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): 	at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
W/ActivityManager( 1837): Process com.android.systemui has crashed too many times: killing!
I/Process ( 3695): Sending signal. PID: 3695 SIG: 9
I/ActivityManager( 1837): Process com.android.systemui (pid 3695) has died.
W/InputDispatcher( 1837): channel '40d97b58 StatusBar (server)' ~ Consumer closed input channel or an error occurred.  events=0x9
E/InputDispatcher( 1837): channel '40d97b58 StatusBar (server)' ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!
W/InputDispatcher( 1837): channel '40dc7948 com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper (server)' ~ Consumer closed input channel or an error occurred.  events=0x9
E/InputDispatcher( 1837): channel '40dc7948 com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper (server)' ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!
I/WindowState( 1837): WIN DEATH: Window{40d97b58 u0 StatusBar}
W/InputDispatcher( 1837): Attempted to unregister already unregistered input channel '40d97b58 StatusBar (server)'
W/WallpaperService( 1837): Wallpaper service gone: ComponentInfo{com.android.systemui/com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper}
W/WallpaperService( 1837): Reverting to built-in wallpaper!
W/ActivityManager( 1837): Scheduling restart of crashed service com.android.systemui/.ImageWallpaper in 0ms
W/ActivityManager( 1837): Scheduling restart of crashed service com.android.systemui/.SystemUIService in 0ms
W/InputDispatcher( 1837): Attempted to unregister already unregistered input channel '40dc7948 com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper (server)'
I/WindowState( 1837): WIN DEATH: Window{40dc7948 u0 com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper}
I/ActivityManager( 1837): Start proc com.android.systemui for restart com.android.systemui: pid=3736 uid=10045 gids={50045, 1028, 1015, 1023, 3002, 3001, 1006}
D/SystemUIService( 3736): loading: class com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar
D/SystemUIService( 3736): running: com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar@40d5c1b8
I/StatusBarManagerService( 1837): registerStatusBar bar=com.android.internal.statusbar.IStatusBar$Stub$Proxy@41380768
E/dalvikvm( 3736): Could not find class 'com.android.internal.telephony.PhoneStateIntentReceiver', referenced from method com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.SignalText.onAttachedToWindow
W/dalvikvm( 3736): VFY: unable to resolve new-instance 329 (Lcom/android/internal/telephony/PhoneStateIntentReceiver;) in Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/policy/SignalText;
D/dalvikvm( 3736): VFY: replacing opcode 0x22 at 0x0029
I/dalvikvm( 3736): Could not find method com.android.internal.telephony.PhoneStateIntentReceiver.unregisterIntent, referenced from method com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.SignalText.onDetachedFromWindow
W/dalvikvm( 3736): VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 1382: Lcom/android/internal/telephony/PhoneStateIntentReceiver;.unregisterIntent ()V
D/dalvikvm( 3736): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x000c
I/dalvikvm( 3736): Could not find method com.android.internal.telephony.PhoneStateIntentReceiver.getSignalStrengthDbm, referenced from method com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.SignalText.updateSignalStrength
W/dalvikvm( 3736): VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 1378: Lcom/android/internal/telephony/PhoneStateIntentReceiver;.getSignalStrengthDbm ()I
D/dalvikvm( 3736): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0004
D/dalvikvm( 3736): DexOpt: unable to opt direct call 0x0561 at 0x2f in Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/policy/SignalText;.onAttachedToWindow
I/PowerWidget( 3736): Clearing any old widget stuffs
I/PowerWidget( 3736): Setting up widget
I/PowerWidget( 3736): Default buttons being loaded
I/PowerWidget( 3736): Button list: toggleWifi|toggleBluetooth|toggleGPS|toggleSound
D/BluetoothManagerService( 1837): Message: 20
D/BluetoothAdapter( 3736): 1088995296: getState() :  mService = null. Returning STATE_OFF
D/BluetoothAdapter( 3736): 1088995296: getState() :  mService = null. Returning STATE_OFF
D/BluetoothManagerService( 1837): Added callback: android.bluetooth.IBluetoothManagerCallback$Stub$Proxy@412c10c8:true
I/QuickSettingsController( 3736): Default tiles being loaded
I/QuickSettingsController( 3736): Tiles list: toggleUser|toggleBrightness|toggleSettings|toggleWifi|toggleMobileData|toggleBattery|toggleAirplane|toggleBluetooth
I/PowerWidget( 3736): Button list: toggleWifi|toggleBluetooth|toggleGPS|toggleSound
D/PhoneStatusBar( 3736): disable: < expand icons alerts ticker system_info back home recent clock search >
D/dalvikvm( 1837): GC_EXPLICIT freed 375K, 26% free 8217K/11048K, paused 3ms+8ms, total 73ms
I/Process ( 3711): Sending signal. PID: 3711 SIG: 9
I/ActivityManager( 1837): Process com.android.phone (pid 3711) has died.
I/ActivityManager( 1837): Start proc com.android.phone for restart com.android.phone: pid=3753 uid=1001 gids={41001, 3002, 3001, 3003, 1015, 1023, 1028}
W/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: unable to resolve static field 3 (CONTENT_URI) in Landroid/provider/Telephony$MmsSms;
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x0008
W/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: unable to resolve static field 2 (CONTENT_URI) in Landroid/provider/Telephony$Mms;
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x004d
E/dalvikvm( 3753): Could not find class 'com.google.android.mms.pdu.EncodedStringValue', referenced from method com.android.providers.telephony.MmsSmsDatabaseHelper.upgradeDatabaseToVersion46
W/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: unable to resolve new-instance 49 (Lcom/google/android/mms/pdu/EncodedStringValue;) in Lcom/android/providers/telephony/MmsSmsDatabaseHelper;
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x22 at 0x0057
D/dalvikvm( 3753): DexOpt: unable to opt direct call 0x0103 at 0x5b in Lcom/android/providers/telephony/MmsSmsDatabaseHelper;.upgradeDatabaseToVersion46
W/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: unable to find class referenced in signature (Landroid/telephony/SmsMessage;)
I/dalvikvm( 3753): Could not find method android.telephony.SmsMessage.getServiceCenterAddress, referenced from method com.android.providers.telephony.SmsProvider.convertIccToSms
W/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 102: Landroid/telephony/SmsMessage;.getServiceCenterAddress ()Ljava/lang/String;
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0005
I/dalvikvm( 3753): Could not find method android.telephony.SmsManager.getDefault, referenced from method com.android.providers.telephony.SmsProvider.deleteMessageFromIcc
W/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: unable to resolve static method 97: Landroid/telephony/SmsManager;.getDefault ()Landroid/telephony/SmsManager;
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x71 at 0x0001
I/dalvikvm( 3753): Could not find method android.telephony.SmsManager.getDefault, referenced from method com.android.providers.telephony.SmsProvider.getAllMessagesFromIcc
W/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: unable to resolve static method 97: Landroid/telephony/SmsManager;.getDefault ()Landroid/telephony/SmsManager;
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x71 at 0x0000
I/dalvikvm( 3753): Could not find method android.telephony.SmsManager.getDefault, referenced from method com.android.providers.telephony.SmsProvider.getSingleMessageFromIcc
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x71 at 0x0004
W/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: unable to resolve static field 3 (CONTENT_URI) in Landroid/provider/Telephony$MmsSms;
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x000c
I/dalvikvm( 3753): Could not find method android.provider.Telephony$Threads.getOrCreateThreadId, referenced from method com.android.providers.telephony.SmsProvider.insert
W/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: unable to resolve static method 94: Landroid/provider/Telephony$Threads;.getOrCreateThreadId (Landroid/content/Context;Ljava/lang/String;)J
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x71 at 0x00a2
W/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: unable to resolve static field 1 (CONTENT_URI) in Landroid/provider/Telephony$Carriers;
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x003c
W/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: unable to resolve static field 1 (CONTENT_URI) in Landroid/provider/Telephony$Carriers;
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x001e
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x0114
W/TelephonyProvider( 3753): onCreate: confFile=/system/etc/apns-conf.xml oldCheckSum=-1
D/TelephonyManager( 3753): getLteOnCdmaMode=0 curVal=-1 product_type='' lteOnCdmaProductType=''
W/dalvikvm( 3753): Unable to resolve superclass of Lcom/android/phone/IccProvider; (242)
W/dalvikvm( 3753): Link of class 'Lcom/android/phone/IccProvider;' failed
D/AndroidRuntime( 3753): Shutting down VM
W/dalvikvm( 3753): threadid=1: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x40a88930)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.android.phone.IccProvider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.android.phone.IccProvider" on path: /system/app/Phone.apk
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:5042)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(ActivityThread.java:4652)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java:4592)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1300(ActivityThread.java:154)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): 	at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1308)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): 	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): 	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5261)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:799)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:566)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): 	at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.android.phone.IccProvider" on path: /system/app/Phone.apk
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): 	at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:65)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:501)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:461)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:5027)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): 	... 12 more
W/ActivityManager( 1837): Process com.android.phone has crashed too many times: killing!
D/SystemUIService( 3736): loading: class com.android.systemui.power.PowerUI
D/SystemUIService( 3736): running: com.android.systemui.power.PowerUI@4100b4d8
D/PowerUI ( 3736): Preferences set: showLowBatteryWarning: true; playLowBatterySound: true
D/SystemUIService( 3736): loading: class com.android.systemui.media.RingtonePlayer
D/SystemUIService( 3736): running: com.android.systemui.media.RingtonePlayer@4100d480
D/dalvikvm( 3736): GC_FOR_ALLOC freed 423K, 31% free 7717K/11048K, paused 21ms, total 21ms
I/dalvikvm-heap( 3736): Grow heap (frag case) to 13.830MB for 3855376-byte allocation
D/dalvikvm( 3736): GC_CONCURRENT freed 34K, 23% free 11448K/14816K, paused 2ms+3ms, total 25ms
D/libEGL  ( 3736): loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_tegra.so
D/libEGL  ( 3736): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_tegra.so
D/libEGL  ( 3736): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_tegra.so
E/libEGL  ( 3736): call to OpenGL ES API with no current context (logged once per thread)
E/ImageWallpaperGL( 3736): requested  texture size 1004x960 exceeds the support maximum of 0x0
I/Choreographer( 3736): Skipped 52 frames!  The application may be doing too much work on its main thread.
D/AndroidRuntime( 3736): Shutting down VM
W/dalvikvm( 3736): threadid=1: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x40a88930)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.android.internal.telephony.PhoneStateIntentReceiver
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.SignalText.onAttachedToWindow(SignalText.java:93)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at android.view.View.dispatchAttachedToWindow(View.java:11937)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchAttachedToWindow(ViewGroup.java:2422)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchAttachedToWindow(ViewGroup.java:2422)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at android.view.ViewRootImpl.performTraversals(ViewRootImpl.java:1192)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at android.view.ViewRootImpl.doTraversal(ViewRootImpl.java:989)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at android.view.ViewRootImpl$TraversalRunnable.run(ViewRootImpl.java:4351)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at android.view.Choreographer$CallbackRecord.run(Choreographer.java:749)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at android.view.Choreographer.doCallbacks(Choreographer.java:562)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at android.view.Choreographer.doFrame(Choreographer.java:532)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at android.view.Choreographer$FrameDisplayEventReceiver.run(Choreographer.java:735)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:725)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5261)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:799)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:566)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): 	at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
W/ActivityManager( 1837): Process com.android.systemui has crashed too many times: killing!
D/AudioHardwareMot( 1458): AudioStreamOutMot::standby called
D/AudioHardwareMot( 1458): Output 0x2a009f98 entering standby

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
I too am facing the same System UI, phone process killed errors. tried reinstalling with CDMA, USCC, EMMC, SDCARD almost all the combinations, but it does work. Going back to my previous rom right now.

Here's some logcat output...

Code:
I/PowerWidget( 3695): Setting up widget
I/PowerWidget( 3695): Default buttons being loaded
I/PowerWidget( 3695): Button list: toggleWifi|toggleBluetooth|toggleGPS|toggleSound
D/dalvikvm( 3711): VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x001e
D/dalvikvm( 3711): VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x0114
W/TelephonyProvider( 3711): onCreate: confFile=/system/etc/apns-conf.xml oldCheckSum=-1
D/TelephonyManager( 3711): getLteOnCdmaMode=0 curVal=-1 product_type='' lteOnCdmaProductType=''
W/dalvikvm( 3711): Unable to resolve superclass of Lcom/android/phone/IccProvider; (242)
W/dalvikvm( 3711): Link of class 'Lcom/android/phone/IccProvider;' failed
D/AndroidRuntime( 3711): Shutting down VM
W/dalvikvm( 3711): threadid=1: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x40a88930)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.android.phone.IccProvider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.android.phone.IccProvider" on path: /system/app/Phone.apk
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:5042)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(ActivityThread.java:4652)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java:4592)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1300(ActivityThread.java:154)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1308)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5261)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:799)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:566)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.android.phone.IccProvider" on path: /system/app/Phone.apk
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:65)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:501)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:461)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:5027)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3711): ... 12 more
D/dalvikvm( 1837): GC_EXPLICIT freed 477K, 26% free 8199K/11048K, paused 5ms+8ms, total 80ms
D/PhoneStatusBar( 3695): disable: < expand icons alerts ticker system_info back home recent clock search >
D/SystemUIService( 3695): loading: class com.android.systemui.power.PowerUI
D/SystemUIService( 3695): running: com.android.systemui.power.PowerUI@410135c8
D/PowerUI ( 3695): Preferences set: showLowBatteryWarning: true; playLowBatterySound: true
D/SystemUIService( 3695): loading: class com.android.systemui.media.RingtonePlayer
D/SystemUIService( 3695): running: com.android.systemui.media.RingtonePlayer@41014be0
D/dalvikvm( 3695): GC_FOR_ALLOC freed 450K, 31% free 7718K/11048K, paused 19ms, total 19ms
I/dalvikvm-heap( 3695): Grow heap (frag case) to 13.832MB for 3855376-byte allocation
D/dalvikvm( 3695): GC_CONCURRENT freed 34K, 23% free 11449K/14816K, paused 3ms+2ms, total 25ms
D/libEGL  ( 3695): loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_tegra.so
D/libEGL  ( 3695): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_tegra.so
D/libEGL  ( 3695): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_tegra.so
E/libEGL  ( 3695): call to OpenGL ES API with no current context (logged once per thread)
E/ImageWallpaperGL( 3695): requested  texture size 1004x960 exceeds the support maximum of 0x0
I/Choreographer( 3695): Skipped 48 frames!  The application may be doing too much work on its main thread.
D/AndroidRuntime( 3695): Shutting down VM
W/dalvikvm( 3695): threadid=1: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x40a88930)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.android.internal.telephony.PhoneStateIntentReceiver
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.SignalText.onAttachedToWindow(SignalText.java:93)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at android.view.View.dispatchAttachedToWindow(View.java:11937)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchAttachedToWindow(ViewGroup.java:2422)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchAttachedToWindow(ViewGroup.java:2422)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at android.view.ViewRootImpl.performTraversals(ViewRootImpl.java:1192)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at android.view.ViewRootImpl.doTraversal(ViewRootImpl.java:989)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at android.view.ViewRootImpl$TraversalRunnable.run(ViewRootImpl.java:4351)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at android.view.Choreographer$CallbackRecord.run(Choreographer.java:749)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at android.view.Choreographer.doCallbacks(Choreographer.java:562)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at android.view.Choreographer.doFrame(Choreographer.java:532)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at android.view.Choreographer$FrameDisplayEventReceiver.run(Choreographer.java:735)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:725)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5261)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:799)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:566)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3695): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
I/Process ( 3695): Sending signal. PID: 3695 SIG: 9
I/ActivityManager( 1837): Process com.android.systemui (pid 3695) has died.
W/InputDispatcher( 1837): channel '40d97b58 StatusBar (server)' ~ Consumer closed input channel or an error occurred.  events=0x9
E/InputDispatcher( 1837): channel '40d97b58 StatusBar (server)' ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!
W/InputDispatcher( 1837): channel '40dc7948 com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper (server)' ~ Consumer closed input channel or an error occurred.  events=0x9
E/InputDispatcher( 1837): channel '40dc7948 com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper (server)' ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!
I/WindowState( 1837): WIN DEATH: Window{40d97b58 u0 StatusBar}
W/InputDispatcher( 1837): Attempted to unregister already unregistered input channel '40d97b58 StatusBar (server)'
W/WallpaperService( 1837): Wallpaper service gone: ComponentInfo{com.android.systemui/com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper}
W/WallpaperService( 1837): Reverting to built-in wallpaper!
W/ActivityManager( 1837): Scheduling restart of crashed service com.android.systemui/.ImageWallpaper in 0ms
W/ActivityManager( 1837): Scheduling restart of crashed service com.android.systemui/.SystemUIService in 0ms
W/InputDispatcher( 1837): Attempted to unregister already unregistered input channel '40dc7948 com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper (server)'
I/WindowState( 1837): WIN DEATH: Window{40dc7948 u0 com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper}
I/ActivityManager( 1837): Start proc com.android.systemui for restart com.android.systemui: pid=3736 uid=10045 gids={50045, 1028, 1015, 1023, 3002, 3001, 1006}
D/SystemUIService( 3736): loading: class com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar
D/SystemUIService( 3736): running: com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar@40d5c1b8
I/StatusBarManagerService( 1837): registerStatusBar bar=com.android.internal.statusbar.IStatusBar$Stub$Proxy@41380768
E/dalvikvm( 3736): Could not find class 'com.android.internal.telephony.PhoneStateIntentReceiver', referenced from method com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.SignalText.onAttachedToWindow
W/dalvikvm( 3736): VFY: unable to resolve new-instance 329 (Lcom/android/internal/telephony/PhoneStateIntentReceiver;) in Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/policy/SignalText;
D/dalvikvm( 3736): VFY: replacing opcode 0x22 at 0x0029
I/dalvikvm( 3736): Could not find method com.android.internal.telephony.PhoneStateIntentReceiver.unregisterIntent, referenced from method com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.SignalText.onDetachedFromWindow
W/dalvikvm( 3736): VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 1382: Lcom/android/internal/telephony/PhoneStateIntentReceiver;.unregisterIntent ()V
D/dalvikvm( 3736): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x000c
I/dalvikvm( 3736): Could not find method com.android.internal.telephony.PhoneStateIntentReceiver.getSignalStrengthDbm, referenced from method com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.SignalText.updateSignalStrength
W/dalvikvm( 3736): VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 1378: Lcom/android/internal/telephony/PhoneStateIntentReceiver;.getSignalStrengthDbm ()I
D/dalvikvm( 3736): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0004
D/dalvikvm( 3736): DexOpt: unable to opt direct call 0x0561 at 0x2f in Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/policy/SignalText;.onAttachedToWindow
D/BluetoothManagerService( 1837): Message: 20
D/BluetoothManagerService( 1837): Added callback: android.bluetooth.IBluetoothManagerCallback$Stub$Proxy@412c10c8:true
I/QuickSettingsController( 3736): Default tiles being loaded
I/QuickSettingsController( 3736): Tiles list: toggleUser|toggleBrightness|toggleSettings|toggleWifi|toggleMobileData|toggleBattery|toggleAirplane|toggleBluetooth
D/PhoneStatusBar( 3736): disable: < expand icons alerts ticker system_info back home recent clock search >
D/dalvikvm( 1837): GC_EXPLICIT freed 375K, 26% free 8217K/11048K, paused 3ms+8ms, total 73ms
I/Process ( 3711): Sending signal. PID: 3711 SIG: 9
I/ActivityManager( 1837): Process com.android.phone (pid 3711) has died.
I/ActivityManager( 1837): Start proc com.android.phone for restart com.android.phone: pid=3753 uid=1001 gids={41001, 3002, 3001, 3003, 1015, 1023, 1028}
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x0008
W/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: unable to resolve static field 2 (CONTENT_URI) in Landroid/provider/Telephony$Mms;
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x004d
E/dalvikvm( 3753): Could not find class 'com.google.android.mms.pdu.EncodedStringValue', referenced from method com.android.providers.telephony.MmsSmsDatabaseHelper.upgradeDatabaseToVersion46
W/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: unable to resolve new-instance 49 (Lcom/google/android/mms/pdu/EncodedStringValue;) in Lcom/android/providers/telephony/MmsSmsDatabaseHelper;
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x22 at 0x0057
D/dalvikvm( 3753): DexOpt: unable to opt direct call 0x0103 at 0x5b in Lcom/android/providers/telephony/MmsSmsDatabaseHelper;.upgradeDatabaseToVersion46
W/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: unable to find class referenced in signature (Landroid/telephony/SmsMessage;)
I/dalvikvm( 3753): Could not find method android.telephony.SmsMessage.getServiceCenterAddress, referenced from method com.android.providers.telephony.SmsProvider.convertIccToSms
W/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 102: Landroid/telephony/SmsMessage;.getServiceCenterAddress ()Ljava/lang/String;
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0005
I/dalvikvm( 3753): Could not find method android.telephony.SmsManager.getDefault, referenced from method com.android.providers.telephony.SmsProvider.deleteMessageFromIcc
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x71 at 0x0001
I/dalvikvm( 3753): Could not find method android.telephony.SmsManager.getDefault, referenced from method com.android.providers.telephony.SmsProvider.getAllMessagesFromIcc
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x71 at 0x0000
I/dalvikvm( 3753): Could not find method android.telephony.SmsManager.getDefault, referenced from method com.android.providers.telephony.SmsProvider.getSingleMessageFromIcc
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x71 at 0x0004
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x000c
I/dalvikvm( 3753): Could not find method android.provider.Telephony$Threads.getOrCreateThreadId, referenced from method com.android.providers.telephony.SmsProvider.insert
W/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: unable to resolve static method 94: Landroid/provider/Telephony$Threads;.getOrCreateThreadId (Landroid/content/Context;Ljava/lang/String;)J
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x71 at 0x00a2
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x001e
D/dalvikvm( 3753): VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x0114
W/TelephonyProvider( 3753): onCreate: confFile=/system/etc/apns-conf.xml oldCheckSum=-1
D/TelephonyManager( 3753): getLteOnCdmaMode=0 curVal=-1 product_type='' lteOnCdmaProductType=''
W/dalvikvm( 3753): Unable to resolve superclass of Lcom/android/phone/IccProvider; (242)
W/dalvikvm( 3753): Link of class 'Lcom/android/phone/IccProvider;' failed
D/AndroidRuntime( 3753): Shutting down VM
W/dalvikvm( 3753): threadid=1: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x40a88930)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.android.phone.IccProvider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.android.phone.IccProvider" on path: /system/app/Phone.apk
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:5042)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(ActivityThread.java:4652)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java:4592)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1300(ActivityThread.java:154)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1308)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5261)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:799)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:566)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.android.phone.IccProvider" on path: /system/app/Phone.apk
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:65)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:501)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:461)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:5027)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3753): ... 12 more
D/SystemUIService( 3736): loading: class com.android.systemui.power.PowerUI
D/SystemUIService( 3736): running: com.android.systemui.power.PowerUI@4100b4d8
D/PowerUI ( 3736): Preferences set: showLowBatteryWarning: true; playLowBatterySound: true
D/SystemUIService( 3736): loading: class com.android.systemui.media.RingtonePlayer
D/SystemUIService( 3736): running: com.android.systemui.media.RingtonePlayer@4100d480
D/dalvikvm( 3736): GC_FOR_ALLOC freed 423K, 31% free 7717K/11048K, paused 21ms, total 21ms
I/dalvikvm-heap( 3736): Grow heap (frag case) to 13.830MB for 3855376-byte allocation
D/dalvikvm( 3736): GC_CONCURRENT freed 34K, 23% free 11448K/14816K, paused 2ms+3ms, total 25ms
D/libEGL  ( 3736): loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_tegra.so
D/libEGL  ( 3736): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_tegra.so
D/libEGL  ( 3736): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_tegra.so
E/libEGL  ( 3736): call to OpenGL ES API with no current context (logged once per thread)
E/ImageWallpaperGL( 3736): requested  texture size 1004x960 exceeds the support maximum of 0x0
I/Choreographer( 3736): Skipped 52 frames!  The application may be doing too much work on its main thread.
D/AndroidRuntime( 3736): Shutting down VM
W/dalvikvm( 3736): threadid=1: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x40a88930)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.android.internal.telephony.PhoneStateIntentReceiver
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.SignalText.onAttachedToWindow(SignalText.java:93)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at android.view.View.dispatchAttachedToWindow(View.java:11937)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchAttachedToWindow(ViewGroup.java:2422)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchAttachedToWindow(ViewGroup.java:2422)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at android.view.ViewRootImpl.performTraversals(ViewRootImpl.java:1192)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at android.view.ViewRootImpl.doTraversal(ViewRootImpl.java:989)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at android.view.ViewRootImpl$TraversalRunnable.run(ViewRootImpl.java:4351)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at android.view.Choreographer$CallbackRecord.run(Choreographer.java:749)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at android.view.Choreographer.doCallbacks(Choreographer.java:562)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at android.view.Choreographer.doFrame(Choreographer.java:532)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at android.view.Choreographer$FrameDisplayEventReceiver.run(Choreographer.java:735)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:725)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5261)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:799)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:566)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3736): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
D/AudioHardwareMot( 1458): AudioStreamOutMot::standby called
D/AudioHardwareMot( 1458): Output 0x2a009f98 entering standby

Do me a favor. Look in the rom and let me know the size of the apns-conf.xml.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Beanstalk_0072.jpg

FOR

Motorola Photon

I am proud to present to you BeanStalk Builds put together by my good friend scott.hart.bti from the Samsung Infuse 4G. This is a build composed off of the CM10.1 builds that he has added alot of features on top of it. So you get speed, stability, and ultra customization ability. Many of the additional code additions came from slim ROM and also Derteufels build and have been modified to work with my current setup. A huge thanks to Derteufel and the Slim ROM guys for their work and dedication. Also a big thanks to everyone involved with CM as that is the building stone in this project. Thanks to skyliner33v for the bootanimation and upcoming wallpapers!

I plan on updating this and adding features on a pretty regular basis, so if you happen to like this, keep checking back.

Like what you see? Click the thanks button or Donate to scott.hart.bti by clicking HERE

Interested in Porting/Building BeanStalk on another device? Check out Post #3!

Feature List.... Its a long one and growing every day!
    • CM based
    • Lockscreen background options (Color fill, Custom image, Transparent)
    • Customizable Lockscreen text color
    • Lockscreen rotation
    • Option to enable all widgets
    • Minimize lockscreen challange
    • Use widget carousel
    • Slider Shortcuts
    • Static Lockscreen shortcuts
    • Lockscreen button actions
    • LCD Density
    • Scroll elasticity options
    • Default App grip option
    • Custom Carrier label
    • Dual Pane options
    • Customizable boot animation (off, default, set your own bootanimation)
    • Status bar color and transparency
    • Clock and date options which includes color, location, style
    • Signal Styles which include color and text instead of icons, alternate GB signal layout, hide signal icons
    • Breathing SMS option
    • Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
    • Do not disturb option
    • Show notification count
    • Pie controls (need to have lockscreen background set to something other then default to work correctly (dont ask why) )
    • Fully customizable navigation bar - Includes style, layout, color, nav rings, pretty much everything you can think of.
    • Quick settings color settings, tiles per row, Quick pulldown, text color
    • Notification shortcuts, behaviour, drawer style (customizable colors), toggle colors, longpress quicksettings icon to enable/disable toggles
    • Keyboard and input method options which include disable full screen keyboard and auto rotate
    • Kil app back button with customizable timeout values
    • High end graphic effects option
    • option to disable/enable vibrate on expand for notifications alerts
    • Low battery warning customizable options
    • Recents RAM bar fully customizable with color styles
    • Clock widget for LockClock including extra options to fully customize every feature of the lockclock
    • Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
    • Less frequent Notification sounds options
    • CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
    • Enable/disable wake up on charge option
    • Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
    • CM Performance options and features
    • About BeanStalk option with links to github source and facebook for beanstalk. Also links to my twitter and donate.
    • insane amount of edits/tweaks/fixes to make this build absolutely fly
    • option to use a fully themable MMS packages. You can access from mms - settings - theme settings
    • Numerous other options hidding throughout the build

All Builds Will Be Located HERE

Trouble Alerts/Workarounds:
    Status bar/Notification Drawer - There seems to be a bug with the 4.2.2 status bar/notification drawer freezing. It is happening on numerous phones at random and there is not a fix available yet. Workaround - Numerous ways to workaround this issue, but easiest in my opinion is to go to settings - system settings - PIE - Enable/Disable PIE. This restarts systemUI and unfreezes the status bar.

PIE - PIE seems to be functioning good for the most part, but there is one bug i have noticed. When you first bring the phone out of sleep and unlock it and try to use PIE without doing anything else, it does not show the PIE image until you change a screen. So basically you have to do something first and then it will work fine. Workaround - Settings - Lockscreen - custom lockscreen background - Select any options... it can be Color, transparent, or custom image. As soon as you select one of those options, PIE works perfectly.

***Please keep in mind that this is the initial release and bugs are to be expected. Scott is working on this mostly himself and does not have a team that is helping him. Before reporting bugs, please make sure you verify everything on your end and make sure you do a full wipe and format first to make sure it is a legitimate issue. Im going to say this once and only once... He is doing this for fun and I am building it for this device for fun. It is our CHOICE to share the work with everyone. If you decide that you do not like it, good for you.. Move on and flash something else. I will not tolerate ungrateful people in my thread.***

Instructions

• USE CWM by Th3Bill or TWRP
    • Place ROM onto storage on your device
    • If you have NOT flashed via Aroma before, use Aroma-Prep (DO NOT report a failed install if you have not done this, as I am letting you know NOW that it might bork if you don't)
    • Do NOT wipe first
    • Flash the ROM
    • Choose Wipe INSIDE the ROM flash (recommend FULL the first time)
    • Choose storage and tweaks
    • Select Install
    • When finished, UN-ckeck reboot box, then click finish. You may get a supposed "failed" error in CWM at this point. Ignore it.
    • Manually reboot phone.
    • Install Gapps(Optional...then follow next 3 steps)
    • Wipe Cache Partition
    • Advanced/Wipe Dalvik Cache
    • Reboot

CREDITS
    Scott.hart.bti his source can be found HERE[/B
    SlimROM source can be found HERE
    DerTeufel's source can be found HERE
    Jokersax11for the initial work on the Atrix that became the base for the work I do now.
    Code:
    [SIZE="5"][B][U]Working[/U][/B][/SIZE]
    [LIST]
    [*]phone
    [*]data
    [*]sms
    [*]mms
    [*]camera
    [*]music
    [*]wifi
    [*]storages
    [*]usb
    [*]voice dialer
    [/LIST]

Code:
    [SIZE="5"][B][U]Not-Working[/U][/B][/SIZE]
    [LIST]
    [*]bluetooth!!  DO NOT ASK WHEN IT WILL BE FIXED
    [*]Some Transitional Stuttering
    [/LIST]

Code:
    [SIZE="5"][B][U]Unsupported[/U][/B][/SIZE]
    [LIST]
    [*]Stock Camcorder-try 3rd party. No guarantee it will ever work
    [*]Chrome
    [/LIST]
    mine 3 just in case
    I sure hope that Bill is working on fixing 3G EVDO data for this ROM when he has some bandwidth. It seems like this ROM has great potential but the lack of 3G data is a deal breaker as a daily driver.

He is working on it, along with some other issues found. Like the apn's pulling the wrong information. All of it vital to the operations.

I know I have tried a few things with no success. But not to worry, he hasn't forgotten us.

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium