FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[P31xx][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch

9,554 posts
Thanks Meter: 33,207
 
By Phil3759, Inactive Recognized Developer on 22nd March 2013, 11:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Main thread + features + install instructions + dev support
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2201860



PhilZ Touch is a CWM Advanced Edition that adds all the features you could ever miss in CWM
It is a well proven recovery for many phones

It also adds a full touch interface a completely configurable GUI

Since many requests to port it to P3100, here it is finally released

Please give your feedback, what works, and any bug you could encounter
Read the features, and check if you are missing something

I would appreciate a screen shot from your device, mainly under GUI options or custom backup menu where you select partitions
To take a screen shot, just slide left

Also, do not forget to read about the powerful aroma file manager integration and double tap shortcut


Download:
- P3100
- P3110

http://goo.im/devs/philz_touch/CWM_Advanced_Edition


P31xx big thanks @ketut.kumajaya for his repack to fix Aroma File Manager support
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=89
The Following 139 Users Say Thank You to Phil3759 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Phil3759 Ad-Free
 
 
23rd March 2013, 12:51 AM |#2  
rraaka's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 681
 
More
Re: [P3100][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch
Finally ! Was waiting for this touch of class ! Thank you Phill !

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to rraaka For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rraaka Ad-Free
23rd March 2013, 12:52 AM |#3  
manfio's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leiria
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
thats great work!!!

i used in my i9100 and its awesome

and to 3110 its possible?
23rd March 2013, 01:03 AM |#4  
Phil3759's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 33,207
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manfio

thats great work!!!

i used in my i9100 and its awesome

and to 3110 its possible?


As far as I know, they are the same, recovery wise. In cm10, they have the same device tree too. If you have any issues, let me know and I will build one specific

If it works, let me know so that I can mention it
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phil3759 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Phil3759 Ad-Free
23rd March 2013, 01:24 AM |#5  
manfio's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leiria
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil3759

As far as I know, they are the same, recovery wise. In cm10, they have the same device tree too. If you have any issues, let me know and I will build one specific

If it works, let me know so that I can mention it

i flashed the zip and works...

i dont tested all options, but i think everthing is working good...

GT-3110

thanks for your great work
The Following User Says Thank You to manfio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manfio Ad-Free
23rd March 2013, 03:24 AM |#6  
Adi Shakthi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 16,202
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [P3100][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch
@ Phil3759

1st thanks a million ton for considering my request and for utilizing your value able time to develop this to 31xx device.....:thumbup:

Report:

working confirmed:

Rebooted recovery
Deleted old backup
Factory reset
Wipe cache partions
Wipe dalvik
Flashing zip files from both SD cards
Aroma file manager
Aroma script for ROM flashing

All most everything.......


What is to improve:

Touch sensitivity while scrolling inside recovery.....

(May be am feeling some unresponsive screen since am an advanced user of this recovery in GNote-2)

But lot lot better than cwm touch recovery


@ users

How to flash.....

U can directly flash zip in cwm recovery....
Else u can flash tar file in mobile Odin pro.....


What to do if any thing goes wrong:

Flash cwm recovery via ROM manager.....
Or u can flash cwm recovery via PC and mobile Odin pro....

Don't worry u can use this recovery I can assure you that it will work as desired.....


Thanks again Phil bro for considering my request....
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Adi Shakthi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Adi Shakthi Ad-Free
23rd March 2013, 06:44 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
P3100 touch could not work !!
Hi !! Phil3759 ,

I found touch is inverted . it could touch the correct position . could you correct that ?


Jason Yu
23rd March 2013, 06:52 AM |#8  
Adi Shakthi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 16,202
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [P3100][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch
Screen shots

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cwm_screen001.jpg
Views:	6120
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	1826668   Click image for larger version

Name:	cwm_screen005.jpg
Views:	5527
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	1826669   Click image for larger version

Name:	cwm_screen017.jpg
Views:	5370
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	1826670  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adi Shakthi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Adi Shakthi Ad-Free
23rd March 2013, 07:58 AM |#9  
Phil3759's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 33,207
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [P3100][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonyu007

Hi !! Phil3759 ,

I found touch is inverted . it could touch the correct position . could you correct that ?


Jason Yu







Quote:
Originally Posted by adishakthi

@ Phil3759

1st thanks a million ton for considering my request and for utilizing your value able time to develop this to 31xx device.....:thumbup:

Report:

working confirmed:

Rebooted recovery
Deleted old backup
Factory reset
Wipe cache partions
Wipe dalvik
Flashing zip files from both SD cards
Aroma file manager
Aroma script for ROM flashing

All most everything.......


What is to improve:

Touch sensitivity while scrolling inside recovery.....

(May be am feeling some unresponsive screen since am an advanced user of this recovery in GNote-2)

But lot lot better than cwm touch recovery


@ users

How to flash.....

U can directly flash zip in cwm recovery....
Else u can flash tar file in mobile Odin pro.....


What to do if any thing goes wrong:

Flash cwm recovery via ROM manager.....
Or u can flash cwm recovery via PC and mobile Odin pro....

Don't worry u can use this recovery I can assure you that it will work as desired.....


Thanks again Phil bro for considering my request....

I need more info
What is inverted?
Also, did you try to increase touch accuracy to 11 and scroll sens toggled until it is ok?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phil3759 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Phil3759 Ad-Free
23rd March 2013, 08:00 AM |#10  
Adi Shakthi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 16,202
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [P3100][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil3759

I need more info
What is inverted?
Also, did you try to increase touch accuracy to 11 and scroll sens toggled until it is ok?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry I was out.....will get back to you within 15mins......


Edit....

Am sorry to say now I increased touch accuracy to 11 and result is Same.....

And before is also same......

Only the thing is it works but lags on scrolling....... You know how we can scroll like butter in Gnote2......


Any way take your own time.....

Am lot happy with this version..... Its lot lot better than cwm ......

You made our life easy......


Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Adi Shakthi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Adi Shakthi Ad-Free
23rd March 2013, 10:16 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Re: [P3100][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch
I got left-right upsidedown. when i touch right active at left button .

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes