Note :-> This is tested Recovery by me but still M not responsible for any damage in your device
Method : SP Flash Tool method, root not required
1. Download MTK6577 Drivers.zip and unzip/extract on your Windows PC, just run InstallDriver.exe to install drivers.
4. Click on "Scatter-loading" button which is on the right side below Downloading Agent. A new window will open. Browse to the extracted TWRP Recovery v126.96.36.199 folder and select MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file.
5. Flash tool will populate the Map file on the application window. You will see multiple entries. Uncheck all entries except for RECOVERY.
6. Now click on "Download". Warning message will occur, but ignore that and click Yes.
7. You will see in the status bar below "Searching", now connect your phone (with battery inserted + Press and Hold Volume Up Key) via the USB cable.
8. Wait for the process to finish and then you will get a window showing green circle.
Very Easy & safe way to FLASH CWM RECOVERY Without having PC
1. Downlaod TWRP Recovery v188.8.131.52 extract it and copy recovery.img only to root of your SD Cards
2: download MobileUncleTools for MTK from the attachments and install it as normal apps
3. Now open MobileUncleTools apps you recently installed.
4. grant Superuser permissions
5. There click on recovery update menu
6. Then click on the recovery image name of ‘recovery.img’
7. Let the app install the recovery. after it automatically reboot your device in to recovery
8. now remove battery from device and reinsert it and then reboot device to recovery using volume up + power key
done your TWRP is appears there
Screenshots of Mobile uncle tutorials
Some SS Tutorials for how to flash CWMR using SP Flash Tools
Check here all steps
Note: If you get any error in SP Flash Tool, then recheck your MTK drivers installation or manually install them through device manager.
Booting into TWRP Recovery v184.108.40.206 is the same as in the stock recovery. Switch on the phone with "Volume Up" and "Power" button Pressed. The Phone will boot into TWRP Recovery v220.127.116.11
I have also attached the the Stock Recovery.zip.
Credit : -
dont say Thanks Hit