FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Samsung Galaxy XCover 2 GT S 7710

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 21
 
By spotting, Junior Member on 24th March 2013, 05:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th May 2013, 05:14 PM |#141  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello.
I root my new Xcover 2.
But no any way to move apps to SDcard is working for me.
I found extsd2internalsd for Samsung phones S and Note. This is simple and elegant solution of our problem with memory.
Don't anyone know if it is also for Xcover 2? Or what is necessary to change in script? It looks simply inside zip file, but I'm not able to do anything in Android. No experience.
24th May 2013, 05:32 PM |#142  
min_ch's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetovy

I found extsd2internalsd for Samsung phones S and Note. This is simple and elegant solution of our problem with memory.
Don't anyone know if it is also for Xcover 2? Or what is necessary to change in script? It looks simply inside zip file, but I'm not able to do anything in Android. No experience.

I don't know about extsd2internalsd, but Link2SD works well for rooted XCover 2.
24th May 2013, 07:29 PM |#143  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by min_ch

I don't know about extsd2internalsd, but Link2SD works well for rooted XCover 2.

I my XCover 2 Link2SD doesn't work at all. I don't know if I did something wrong.
24th May 2013, 09:06 PM |#144  
kolmanb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetovy

I my XCover 2 Link2SD doesn't work at all. I don't know if I did something wrong.

http://www.noypigeeks.com/android/tu...de-to-link2sd/
Greting
The Following User Says Thank You to kolmanb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kolmanb Ad-Free
26th May 2013, 12:42 PM |#145  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I did not read tutorial, so I expected it will work right after installation. THX.
So Link2SD with Directory bind (for navigation app) is perfect solution. Thanks.
26th May 2013, 01:06 PM |#146  
kolmanb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetovy

I did not read tutorial, so I expected it will work right after installation. THX.
So Link2SD with Directory bind (for navigation app) is perfect solution. Thanks.

Follow the instructions and it should work.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

And I am wondering whether we will get a custom recovery.
Because no one is responding .

>

Quote:
Originally Posted by veimus View Post
I would like to ask if someone could compile CMW Recovery for my device Samsung GT-S7710 running JB? I do not know much about linux :/
I can provide the necessary files, and of course 30 euros donation via PayPal for working recovery

This is orginal revocery: http://www.mediafire.com/?was97s3r2wo97wk
orginal boot: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?st3aj5854r4l1sg

if you need some other files, please write

I will donate 20 € if someone is willing to make custom cwm for gt-s7710.
Greetings
26th May 2013, 04:12 PM |#147  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi all, I'm newbie here. I have some question :

1. Can we like this on my Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2187437


I follow this link : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=45 ---> DONE, it works

2. Weather widget error, can you help me? I reinstall GS3 ish weather

3. System storage --> /system (0% free) ---> total 0.94GB ---> Free 5.13 MB ---> not enough memory for data download

Thank you, bravo xda-developers!

Cheers,
26th May 2013, 06:49 PM |#148  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Firmware
Good evening, I wanted to ask if qualcono can point me where to find the firmware Italian possao no brand x My Xcover 2 and how to get it.

thanks
26th May 2013, 07:45 PM |#149  
kolmanb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogate

Good evening, I wanted to ask if qualcono can point me where to find the firmware Italian possao no brand x My Xcover 2 and how to get it.

thanks

http:// http://live.samsung-updates....evice=GT-S7710
The Following User Says Thank You to kolmanb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kolmanb Ad-Free
27th May 2013, 12:20 PM |#150  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolmanb

http:// http://live.samsung-updates....evice=GT-S7710

thanks
29th May 2013, 09:13 AM |#151  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello

I m looking to buy a memory upgrade for this phone, but I got a bit confused as to what's really compatible.

As far as I can tell the following 2 items should work:

16GB MicroSDHC Class 10 Memory Card

16GB MicroSDHC Plus Class 10 Memory Card

But I m curious whether I could go with the hi-spec:
16GB MicroSDHC Pro (Smartphone, Tablet) Memory Card

(got this off Samsung's UK website - no links allowed for me yet)

Will this work properly on this particular phone? All 3 cards are class10 (which is the max I think) but the last 2 have 10yr warranty and the MicroSDHC Pro is faster. I was a bit concerned as the phone says it takes microSD - and those are microSDHC. For starters - will all 3 cards certainly work? Taking away the cost factor - which one would you get for this particular phone and why?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xcover-2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes