Check out the Rom Feature list here.
This is my first ROM Thread.
Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site.
MDDI panel users, just don't complain wait for flinny's MDDI support for 4.2.X.
1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM
2. MAKE A NANDROID
3. Wipe data/factory reset in recovery
4. Flash ROM
5. Flash Gapps
Latest AokpRedefined Release
jb-mr1 Initial build (formerly known as (v3):
- Built on gcc 4.9 toolchain
- Prebuilt Apps
- Video Editor
- Custom bootanimation
- ROM Control
- Apollo Music Player
- AOKP File Manager
- Busybox (enhanced busybox - from SaberMod)
- DSP Manager (music/sound eq)
- AOKP Theme Manager
- Performance Control (included as app in App Drawer - NOT System Settings Menu)
- AOKP Torch
- Sound Recorder
- Swag Wallpapers
- Permissions Manager
- CyanogenMod's MMS app
- Things I've forgotten to list (coming soon!)
- Cooked with 18.104.22.168-3.3 kernel (built on SM's 4.8.2 toolchain using -O3)
- Android Terminal Emulator included
- Under the hood stuff...
Build v.10: - Sunday, June 30th 2013
- Included is Catlog (it went Open Source last week!)
- Camera: HDR video
- Camera: Add a GPS indicator
- Camera: Add more picture sizes and ISO speeds
- ROMControl: Sound [Community WIP]
- rootdir: Set permissions for additional ondemand sysfs nodes
Build v.11: - Monday, July 1st 2013
- (built on SM's 4.8.2 toolchain using -O3)
- This is a "bugfix" release!
Bugg : (Dark AOKP) Always stays as dark ui.
- AOKP Team
- CM Team
- XDA Community!
- BnD And so many people to thank.
happy flashing and please report bug.