FORUMS

Error 927 Google Play.

518 posts
Thanks Meter: 109
 
By paulove, Senior Member on 29th March 2013, 01:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am having some issues with Google Play giving error 927 when updating/downloading apps.

This happens both on wifi and cellular.

Both on my Note 2 on Sammy rom and Desire on 4.2.2.

Is there anything I can do?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
29th March 2013, 12:53 PM |#2  
amith007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
I have faced a similar problem long back.. I have done the below steps to recover..

Uninstall updates for Playstore
Clear data for Downlaod manager
Keep the phone connected to internet and reboot

after reboot wait for couple of minutes so that Playstore update will be installed properly.. Then try updating your apps..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amith007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amith007 Ad-Free
18th January 2014, 12:26 AM |#3  
jab476's Avatar
Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
Unhappy I've tried everything
I have tried evey solution that I could possible find to try and stop getting error 927. It's definitly linked to my google account/gmail. When I create a new gmail, everything works fine. Problem is all of my purchased apps are attached to gmail with 927 error. Someone please help. I'm desperate!!!! I have Verizon Galaxy S4. Doesn't matter what I wipe, if I'm rooted or not, or if I try using my account on my wife's S4... All give me error 927!!!
30th January 2014, 02:08 AM |#4  
cmlusco's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Michigan City, IN
Thanks Meter: 976
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab476

I have tried evey solution that I could possible find to try and stop getting error 927. It's definitly linked to my google account/gmail. When I create a new gmail, everything works fine. Problem is all of my purchased apps are attached to gmail with 927 error. Someone please help. I'm desperate!!!! I have Verizon Galaxy S4. Doesn't matter what I wipe, if I'm rooted or not, or if I try using my account on my wife's S4... All give me error 927!!!

Change your google password and all should work again.
30th January 2014, 08:21 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmlusco

Change your google password and all should work again.

I'm actually having this same exact problem on my Note 3. I tried changing my Google password, but continue to have problems. I pulled a logcat and posted it here in case anyone can interpret it.

https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B...2lZdG1YM1Y3X28
30th January 2014, 08:27 PM |#6  
RevelationOmega's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 629
 
Donate to Me
More
What version of the play store are you running? Also, do you have the background restricted for the play store?

Try the newest Play Store if yours is not up to date. I remember the issue in my S4 and newest version solved it after wiping data and install update.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/12...tors-and-more/
30th January 2014, 08:50 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmlusco

Change your google password and all should work again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationOmega

What version of the play store are you running? Also, do you have the background restricted for the play store?

I have version 4.5.10. I'm not sure how to check for the background restriction.
30th January 2014, 08:54 PM |#8  
RevelationOmega's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 629
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightykc

I have version 4.5.10. I'm not sure how to check for the background restriction.

Setting -> Data Usage -> Menu -> Background Data

May have slightly different way phone by phone. Also check the app under Data Usage for play store, see if background data restricted.
30th January 2014, 09:03 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationOmega

Setting -> Data Usage -> Menu -> Background Data

May have slightly different way phone by phone. Also check the app under Data Usage for play store, see if background data restricted.

Ok I checked and background data is not restricted, and I have the latest play store version.
30th January 2014, 09:13 PM |#10  
paulove's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lier
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
It is a issue @ Google, nothing you can do on your phone to fix it. Contact Google support. I have a support case there, and need more people to bug them, so they have to fix it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
31st January 2014, 03:19 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulove

It is a issue @ Google, nothing you can do on your phone to fix it. Contact Google support. I have a support case there, and need more people to bug them, so they have to fix it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Ok so I called Google Play support, and they said was they are aware of the problem and have no resolution and I should try to search the web for others having the same problem and see if the found a fix. WTF....

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightykc

Ok so I called Google Play support, and they said was they are aware of the problem and have no resolution and I should try to search the web for others having the same problem and see if the found a fix. WTF....

and I found another thread with the same issue so it is starting to affect other people:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2627114
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
927, error 927, google play not working correct, play store issue, update issue

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes