[DRIVERS][WINDOWS 8] Latest HTC USB Drivers 4.0.1.001

Search This thread

DanceOff

Feb 20, 2012
New Delhi
Here is the Latest HTC USB Drivers. I found the old drivers not compatible with Windows 8, so i got new HTC Drivers working on Windows 8 for USB Thethering, etc. These drivers are also working on Windows 7.

Download Link:-
Latest HTC USB Drivers v4.0.1.001

But I didn't install any latest drivers and oldones are working for me :/

Sent from my HTC Explorer using xda premium

I knew it you two guys @DanceOff and @Apex-Predator will definitely raise problems with my posts. Old HTC Drivers was not working on windows 8 that i have so i shared the latest drivers with more stability and updated for more support...

I just shared these latest drivers by HTC. Its advantages is you will get updated drivers, more stable, more efficient than old drivers. You may not feel the difference. But these drivers are compatible with some New HTC Devices also like HTC ONE.

Sent from my HTC Explorer using xda app-developers app

DanceOff

Feb 20, 2012
New Delhi
I knew it you two guys @DanceOff and @Apex-Predator will definitely raise problems with my posts. Old HTC Drivers was not working on windows 8 that i have so i shared the latest drivers with more stability and updated for more support...

I just shared these latest drivers by HTC. Its advantages is you will get updated drivers, more stable, more efficient than old drivers. You may not feel the difference. But these drivers are compatible with some New HTC Devices also like HTC ONE.

Sent from my HTC Explorer using xda app-developers app

Umm by annoying I meant annoying bee ie saransh vaid, not you !
Why are you so prone to misunderstandings ?

Sent from my HTC Explorer using xda premium

rjcrystal199

Nov 30, 2011
github.com
Thanks a lot dude I had fastboot/adb working on win 8 x64 but they worked in usb 2.0 port only.. Hope this one works with usb 3.0 Sent from :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Explorer

saadahmeddar

Jan 20, 2013
Sialkot
Well i'm not facing any problems for drivers in windows 8

Its running on default drivers of htc not giving any type of errors

LoL

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e

Top Liked Posts