FORUMS

Xperia X10 Jelly Bean ROM

757 posts
Thanks Meter: 291
 
By venreddy, Senior Member on 31st March 2013, 11:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

Which is the best Jelly Bean ROM available now for Xperia X10?
I know there are few based on X10z and Slim Bean ROMs available. Which is best based on:
- performance
- daily use / stability
- functionality
1st April 2013, 11:51 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Spisska Nova Ves
Thanks Meter: 38
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by venreddy

Hi,

Which is the best Jelly Bean ROM available now for Xperia X10?
I know there are few based on X10z and Slim Bean ROMs available. Which is best based on:
- performance
- daily use / stability
- functionality

Currently all JB roms are great. You have to try it. Its hard to say which one is better beause every rom have someting good and some problems too. Just download them all and try. all you have to do is to flash zip file.
2nd April 2013, 02:41 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 291
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by harviak

Currently all JB roms are great. You have to try it. Its hard to say which one is better beause every rom have someting good and some problems too. Just download them all and try. all you have to do is to flash zip file.

Thanks
But I wanted some experts opinions
2nd April 2013, 04:17 PM |#4  
Re: Xperia X10 Jelly Bean ROM
There are no jb roms are stable enough at the moment to use as a daily rom in my opinion! I understand scritchs jb rom is not too bad but does have fc's like other jb roms! And no jb rom has hw video working But there is none that cuts the mustard as there is simply not enough ram to run jelly bean on the x10 without it crawling to a Holt!

I had the x10 for 2 and a half years but due to the limitations I have moved on to the nexus s same age but better hardware and most importantly (more ram) with an official jb on stock, aosp, cm & miui and are cheap to buy second hand!

I'm not trying to put the x10 down I loved mine but due to the ram limitations it should stick to gb based or ics at a push!

Remember this is my opinion and i came to this conclusion after flashing every jb & ics based rom that was released!

I hope I can eat my words as the x10 is every bit sexy today as it was when released in 2010! and I know there are some special devs on here working hard to bring everyone a fully fledged and fast jb rom (champion swimmer) (scritch) and others who deserve all the respect and donations for coffee to keep them up all night to polish these roms!



Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
5th April 2013, 12:25 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by venreddy

Hi,

Which is the best Jelly Bean ROM available now for Xperia X10?
I know there are few based on X10z and Slim Bean ROMs available. Which is best based on:
- performance
- daily use / stability
- functionality

The Feralab JB v1 rom is going pretty good. It runs CM10 and android 4.1.2. No crashes so far.
5th April 2013, 03:30 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 291
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyedmonster

There are no jb roms are stable enough at the moment to use as a daily rom in my opinion! I understand scritchs jb rom is not too bad but does have fc's like other jb roms! And no jb rom has hw video working But there is none that cuts the mustard as there is simply not enough ram to run jelly bean on the x10 without it crawling to a Holt!

I had the x10 for 2 and a half years but due to the limitations I have moved on to the nexus s same age but better hardware and most importantly (more ram) with an official jb on stock, aosp, cm & miui and are cheap to buy second hand!

I'm not trying to put the x10 down I loved mine but due to the ram limitations it should stick to gb based or ics at a push!

Remember this is my opinion and i came to this conclusion after flashing every jb & ics based rom that was released!

I hope I can eat my words as the x10 is every bit sexy today as it was when released in 2010! and I know there are some special devs on here working hard to bring everyone a fully fledged and fast jb rom (champion swimmer) (scritch) and others who deserve all the respect and donations for coffee to keep them up all night to polish these roms!



Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium


I am using X10 Z lite game edition ROM available in XDA with JB 4.1.2 version. It is very stable. Except camcorder everything else works fine and smooth. Good free system and RAM space and performance is also good. It is good for daily use.
17th April 2013, 06:00 PM |#7  
kulanavhiea's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
Donate to Me
More
maybe you can use feralab v2 JB here : feralab.ru/beans.html
22nd April 2013, 11:13 AM |#8  
Kirujin's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Hello,

@venreddy: you also have the Xperia Z rom from Vasishta Reddy, that is very cool. I use it daily and I don't have reboot whereas I had some on my stock rom in 2.3.3.
I also tried the Xperia X10 Z FULL HD GAMEING capable edition rom from zahid5h and it also is smooth and stable.
Don't download his last version because there are some problems during the flashing. I tried it yesterday. I will wait for his new release.
29th April 2013, 12:48 AM |#9  
onesolo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 216
 
More
Is there any good pure AOSP or pure CM 4.1.x (or 4.2.x) based rom?!?!
1st July 2013, 06:40 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 291
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirujin

Hello,

@venreddy: you also have the Xperia Z rom from Vasishta Reddy, that is very cool. I use it daily and I don't have reboot whereas I had some on my stock rom in 2.3.3.
I also tried the Xperia X10 Z FULL HD GAMEING capable edition rom from zahid5h and it also is smooth and stable.
Don't download his last version because there are some problems during the flashing. I tried it yesterday. I will wait for his new release.


Yes, i am using both of these ROMs. they r excellent.
great work by @zahid5h and @Vasishta Reddy.
currently waiting for 4.2.2 release by vasishta !)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes