FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Galaxy S4 Game Pad

53 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
 
By greenyoga, Account currently disabled on 31st March 2013, 04:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th August 2013, 05:12 AM |#51  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XTCrefugee

OK, I'm not sure how much use these will be, but here are a few pics. For reference, my hands are 17 cm high (tip of middle finger to base of palm) and have around a 19.5 cm span (tip of thumb to tip of small finger when fully spread).

so i decided to buy this gamepad and i must say i like it so far the only real problem i have is playing fighting games but other than that it works great

ive tried it with 3 emulators MyBoy, ePSXe, and Super N64 and it works flawlessly very pleased so far
 
 
16th August 2013, 12:23 AM |#52  
Anthony825's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
I just bought the moga controller too, not the pro version. I noticed it has a very delayed response sometimes. I don't know how to fix it.

Sent from the future...
17th August 2013, 09:07 PM |#53  
yaniv79's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
NFS MW supports external controller!?! I'm using unrooted S4+gameklip+Original PS3 controller... can't get it to work... any advice? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4
18th August 2013, 12:15 AM |#54  
Anthony825's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaniv79

NFS MW supports external controller!?! I'm using unrooted S4+gameklip+Original PS3 controller... can't get it to work... any advice? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4

If you're unrooted you can't sync the ps3 controller. The app that allows you to do so is called Sixaxis, and it requires root in order for it to work properly.

Sent from the future...
18th August 2013, 12:35 AM |#55  
Product F(RED)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 3,067
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony825

If you're unrooted you can't sync the ps3 controller. The app that allows you to do so is called Sixaxis, and it requires root in order for it to work properly.

Sent from the future...

You can from your PC. There are programs that let you connect the controller and manually type in your phone's MAC address. Otherwise you'd need to just use a cable (OTG+Mini USB to the contrary controller) on your phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
18th August 2013, 02:27 AM |#56  
Anthony825's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Product F(RED)

You can from your PC. There are programs that let you connect the controller and manually type in your phone's MAC address. Otherwise you'd need to just use a cable (OTG+Mini USB to the contrary controller) on your phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

But isn't it a program in association with Sixaxis that allows you to pair the device using your computer? Because if it's not then what's the point in buying the Sixaxis app to begin with?

Sent from the future...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes