HTC One Genuine Leather Case

Search This thread

aviatordoc

May 7, 2013
CHA
Got one from the same guy but got the wallet style with the added protection of a front cover, definitely a nice case................

http://www.etsy.com/listing/153478028/leather-htc-one-wallet-leather-htc-one?ref=related-0

That along with the Mime Ghost Glass screen protector makes a great combo!

I wish he made one horizontal with belt loops and cover with a magnet snap closure. I tried emailing him but the dang etsy site wants all kinds of crap.

HDCowboy

Dec 20, 2011
I wish he made one horizontal with belt loops and cover with a magnet snap closure. I tried emailing him but the dang etsy site wants all kinds of crap.

We emailed each other back and forth quite a few times about the design I wanted on mine and he seemed pretty easy to deal with! If you want to deal with him directly, you can bypass Etsy as he has his own website,,,,,,,,

http://handandhide.com/

Last edited:

magicalan

Jan 18, 2008
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Apparently nobody has though of a leather case without a flip..I hate covering my screen, I have zagg for that..anybody knows of a leather case that does not cover the front screen AND covers the side of the phone..whats the point if you drop it the sides will get bended..anybody with me?! :confused:

Reactions: bignil05

bignil05

Jan 16, 2013
chicago
same

Apparently nobody has though of a leather case without a flip..I hate covering my screen, I have zagg for that..anybody knows of a leather case that does not cover the front screen AND covers the side of the phone..whats the point if you drop it the sides will get bended..anybody with me?! :confused:

YES!! I am with you! lol i want the exact same thing. just a back covering leather case. I thought I saw one from Krussel but im not sure..

tyraelasd

Nov 28, 2010
Concepcion
Well since this topic is pretty popular I decided to share some pictures of my new KLD case. To put it in bried, I love it.

For 11 USD I think is pretty much a steal, it looks so premium and it feels premium as well. The cover stay on the screen flat even not having a magnet wich is pretty awesome. It also doesn't feel bulky at all I was surprised when I take it out of the box, really happy with my purchase.

A few pictures:

67z2.jpg

8c0m.jpg

j286.jpg

w9op.JPG

txhw.jpg

and a video showing off that you can get the smart cover function easily using any app that uses the sensor proximity. Now I only need an app or mod to answer a call with the volume rocker and I'll be the lord of the universe.

iElvis

May 24, 2012
Modville
OnePlus 9 Pro
Tracking says that it's scheduled to be delivered today. I'll let you know how it is once I get it and play around with it a bit

EDIT: The case came in and it is NICE! Outside leather is nice and supple and the inside leather is smooth and soft (feels like nubuck). The phone fits snugly with cutouts available for all buttons. It doesn't add that much bulk to the phone either! I personally won't use the card holder, but I can fit a maximum of 2 cards in there. Any more than 1 card though and the cover magnet will have a hard time keeping the cover closed. All in all a great case for the money.

Sorry don't have pics. My phone is my camera and it's currently in the case. You can refer to the YouTube review above for pictures. He does a pretty good job of showing off the case.

Just got one of these too. Great find! Awesome case for the money.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ICARER-Genuine-Leather-Flip-Case-Cover-Skin-for-HTC-One-M7-/261225441554

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well since this topic is pretty popular I decided to share some pictures of my new KLD case. To put it in bried, I love it.

For 11 USD I think is pretty much a steal, it looks so premium and it feels premium as well. The cover stay on the screen flat even not having a magnet wich is pretty awesome. It also doesn't feel bulky at all I was surprised when I take it out of the box, really happy with my purchase.

A few pictures:

67z2.jpg

8c0m.jpg

j286.jpg

w9op.JPG

txhw.jpg

and a video showing off that you can get the smart cover function easily using any app that uses the sensor proximity. Now I only need an app or mod to answer a call with the volume rocker and I'll be the lord of the universe.

I'm awful tempted to purchase the one in the pic above, just from eyeballing it, it looks pretty thick & like it might offer decent protection if dropped. I've also been looking at this custom made to order one on etsy, it's expensive ($80) but sure looks nice.........

il_570xN.488183543_oifo.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/listing/1534780...type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all

Well I did go ahead and fork out for the case, recieved it about 3 weeks ago I reckon now, looks just like the pic. I dont know whether it was really work $80 or not but it saved my phone today. I was working on a cooling tower about 30/40ft in the air this morning bending over the handrail when my phone slipped out of my pocket. fell to the ground and landed in a pile of small rocks/landscape stones about 1/2in in diameter. Came running down and figured my phone was a goner, but luckily it didnt have a scratch on it. The phone almost came totally out of the top half of the case, I probably just got lucky and it landed perfectly or something, I highly doubt it would have survived the fall if it landed on a concrete slab! I think my guardian angel was looking out for me this morning! :angel:
    I am using Spigen illusion leather case for htc one, got it around 3 weeks back and it still looks like a brand new case, it's durable and beautiful than any of the other leather cases I used earlier.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    I found (and ordered) this leather case from an Etsy seller. It is expensive ($80) but I am hoping it's worth it. There are hidden magnets that keep the flap closed.

The seller's page is at: http://www.etsy.com/listing/125790273/ha41-hand-stitched-handmade-personalized

Apparently it takes 5-7 days to make and then ?? days to arrive from China. Hopefully it will be here close to delivery of my One! I'll post my comments on it after I get my hands on it...
    who knows HOCO ? some guys mentioned their case and in my impression that all the hoco case are made of genuine leather,and esp. their name is something classic and vintage style such as duke series case,baron series etc, so far they launched a leather flip case and going to try it as my M7 comes if no one give them bad scores...

hoco_htc_one_flip_case_12_.jpg

hoco_htc_one_flip_case_18_.jpg

http://www.vanberry.com/hoco-leather-flip-cover-case-for-htc-one-m7-brown.html