[ROM] Stock HTC Rom Perfect for restoring

1,342 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,364

Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys, i know it is nothing special, but i thought I would post this to provide ease for users to restore.

Below you will find a download link for the stock rom, and just below here the instruction in order to restore, so here we go...

To restore follow these following commands:
  • First download and install the zip from this thread, this will bring you back to stock, however, if you want to flash over your recovery and kernel follow the two steps below.
  • Do this AFTER you have flashed to zip, if you do it before you cannot flash any zips at all! Follow these command carefully to flash back to stock recovery:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
  • Once you have completed, the above step follow this following command to finish going back to stock:
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot boot.img

Now your phone should be completely stock.

Download link: HERE

Please Note: This is the Stock Rom which Einstein.frat removed, my friend mblex provided me with the file, so credits to him for that.
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to russell664 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift russell664 Ad-Free
4th April 2013, 01:18 PM |#2  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 94

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by russell664

Hey guys, i know it is nothing special, but i thought I would post this to provide ease for users to restore.

Below you will find a download link for the stock rom, and just below here the instruction in order to restore, so here we go...

To restore follow these following commands:

• First download and install the zip from this thread, this will bring you back to stock, however, if you want to flash over your recovery and kernel follow the two steps below.
  • Do this AFTER you have flashed to zip, if you do it before you cannot flash any zips at all! Follow these command carefully to flash back to stock recovery:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
  • Once you have completed, the above step follow this following command to finish going back to stock:
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot boot.img

Now your phone should be completely stock.

Download link: HERE

Please Note: This is the Stock Rom which Einstein.frat removed, my friend mblex provided me with the file, so credits to him for that.

Very useful! This would make me fearless in trying out other kernels! Har har har!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to les02jen17 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift les02jen17 Ad-Free
4th April 2013, 01:39 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere you can't imagine...

Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] Stock HTC Rom Perfect for restoring
You can't really brick your phone flashing kernels, you always have fastboot to fall back on.
To hard brick your phone, you would mess up the hboot, which is bad news because think of that as your phones BIOS, without that function you are basically screwed.

But your safe flashing kernels, the worst what can happen is that it won't boot lol.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using xda premium
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to russell664 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift russell664 Ad-Free
4th April 2013, 02:57 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 456

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for the rom :3
Edit: How to deoadex? I like edit StatusBar icons with ROM ToolBox PRO :3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaizu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jaizu Ad-Free
4th April 2013, 10:36 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere you can't imagine...

Donate to Me
More
Do you want a deodexed version too? If this is so I will post one up.

The Following User Says Thank You to russell664 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift russell664 Ad-Free
4th April 2013, 10:50 PM |#6  

Donate to Me
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by russell664

Do you want a deodexed version too? If this is so I will post one up.

Yes please (:
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaizu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jaizu Ad-Free
20th April 2013, 04:28 PM |#7  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 245

More
This doesn't work. I've tryed redownloading twice, flashing 4 times. EVERYTHING but I always get errors when flashing this.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to uchihasparky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift uchihasparky Ad-Free
20th April 2013, 04:40 PM |#8  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihasparky

This doesn't work. I've tryed redownloading twice, flashing 4 times. EVERYTHING but I always get errors when flashing this.

It´s works o_o
Redownload it.
20th April 2013, 11:54 PM |#9  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 245

More
Maybe its a problem with TWRP?

21st April 2013, 12:32 AM |#10  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihasparky

Maybe its a problem with TWRP?

Yep!
22nd June 2013, 10:07 PM |#11  
Flag north pole
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Can i flash prometheus kernel or nope kernel on this rom

The Following User Says Thank You to adityaiyerq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adityaiyerq Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
development

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)