LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.
We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!
While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!
Google GCC 4.7 Toolchain O3 Strict-Aliasing (Linaro) C++11 Mode Optimized String Handling Routines (Linaro/Sony) Misc other Linaro and Code Aurora Optimaztions Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders Chronus clock widget Customizable hardware and software keys Transparent navbar and status bar Customizable navbar ring Navigation bar widgets Customizable power menu Notification power widget Customizable quicksettings panel Statusbar mods Theme engine Quiet hours Volume rocker music controls Full Rotation Customizable battery and notification light
ROM Changelog Liquid Smooth 2.2 OFFICIAL CHANGELOG HERE 2.2.1 BugFix update Kernel fixes Added script to fix wifi on reboot if calibration gets interupted during first boot. Updated Advanced settings with reboot on selection.
LiquidSmooth Download: Goo.IM spyder & umts_spyder
Note: Make sureyou download the correct one spyder for verizon/cdma XT912 and umts_spyder for GSM XT910
LiquidSmooth Nightlies: Goo.IM by date then look for device
Google Apps Package 3/01/13 for 4.2.2
- Make sure you have SafeStrap 3.11 or higher HashCode's how-to-safestrap
- These builds are KEXEC and work on any stock system version
- Reboot and hit menu at the SafeStrap splash screen
- Create Rom-slot3 (NOTE: this will only work in slot 3)
- flash ROM
- flash Gapps
Please report all bugs at http://androidhosting.org:8050. Look through the known list before just posting there may likely already be a solution or response.
- If wifi is not working after first boot just reboot new scriptp will autofix.
- If you boot to a blank screen and it stays there more than a minute or so after the kexec vibrate you need to reboot to SafeStrap switch to stock and boot it (optionally uninstall and reinstall recovery from the SafeStrap app). Then reboot and select your ROM slot and it should boot fine.
SHOW TEAM LIQUID SOME LOVE HERE !!!